Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26450 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't buy it, syn. Back in the day, there was a saying among young people "never trust anyone over thirty"' I am very aware that things have changed a lot, but not that much! Remember, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
It's an immature mind that states not to trust ANYONE over thirty. Wow. You need to think about that.
Anyone UNDER thirty doesn't really know much about life AT ALL except for those who have had a VERY HARD life. By that, I mean abuse, drugs in the home, etc. and I most certainly wouldn't want them at the helm.

Location hidden

#26451 Oct 6, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Mr. President, do your job.
1.“Here’s the deal”: Have a serious conversation with congressional leadership to talk about the real issue driving the shutdown—the negative consequences of Obamacare. Quit giving us lengthy law school lectures about why you are right and then dismissing the class.
2.“Let me be clear”: Mr. President, you’ve already delayed or repealed 14 provisions in Obamacare. Why are you unwilling to recognize how Obamacare has negatively impacted the American people? Certainly, it shouldn’t take wrecking the economy and putting bureaucrats between doctors and their patients. There is a better way.
3.“It will not be easy”: The American people need a leader, not a campaign lecturer.
4.“Make no mistake”: Despite the fact that you claim Obamacare will lower premiums, expand coverage, and increase wellness, the evidence is overwhelmingly against you. Obamacare is raising premiums for most Americans, making it difficult for those out of work to find jobs, and cutting workers’ hours. The cost of Obamacare to the budget, the taxpayers, and to the future of health care in this country is too high.
5.“Yes we can”: When a majority of Americans oppose your signature accomplishment and the implementation of the law isn’t working, it’s time for a different course. We can reform health care so that patients are in charge of their health care decisions.
++++1 Excellent post. Also, when he was a Senator, he voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling stating that raising the debt ceiling would be irresponsible. Now he wants to raise the debt ceiling. He is NO leader. Never has been. Has no business being in the WH. He is STILL in way over his head. He is to blame this.
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26452 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part do you disagree with? I lived it. I experienced it. I have a niece at Boston College and she is telling me the same thing. How else do you think the youth are getting the liberal mindset? The ones who aren't extending their education beyond high school are liberal because they possibly need the government help. What's your theory?
First, how much stock did you put in you put in you teachers' philosophy- now make sure that you differentiate between your subjects that allow for free thought and those that don't. Maybe I need to think about that one for awhile, but you almost make it sound like high school teachers and college professors are able to exhort some sort of mind control over these young people and turn them into little liberal zombies- c'mon syn!
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26453 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still relevant. Very relevant.

Please don't feed the animal. Please
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26454 Oct 6, 2013
...and one other thing. You seem to be taking it for granted that all teachers and professors are LIBERAL!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#26455 Oct 6, 2013
Obamacare was passed through budget reconciliation. So when they felt it was convenient for them to inject Obamacare into the budget process; namely, for the purpose of avoiding the 60-vote threshold, they were more than happy to do so. Well, whatÂ’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Now that we have approached the implementation date, which coincides with the budget deadline, itÂ’s time to use that same process to uproot a law that is unworkable and unpopular.
Great post but you forgot to add:

- the Right Wing Wacko Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich was passed through the a Reconciliation Bill - so that's fine when Right Wing Wackos do it;

- the Right Wing Wackos use of the filibuster on epic scales is why the Senate no longer can pass anything with a simple majority;

- so next time the Republicans get a law passed, signed by the President, and approved by the Supreme Court, it'll be fine when liberal democrats use blackmail and extortion to shut down the government;

Damn... Right Wingers proudly announce how they hate democracy and love terrorism and extortion.

Too bad they have no "Shame" gene.

Hey, maybe Putin will send Russian troops to bring democracy to America - he respects our Constitution more them Right Wing Republicans.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#26456 Oct 6, 2013
Mr. President, do your job.

1.“Here’s the deal”: Have a serious conversation with congressional leadership to talk about the real issue driving the shutdown—the negative consequences of Obamacare. Quit giving us lengthy law school lectures about why you are right and then dismissing the class.

2.“Let me be clear”: Mr. President, you’ve already delayed or repealed 14 provisions in Obamacare. Why are you unwilling to recognize how Obamacare has negatively impacted the American people? Certainly, it shouldn’t take wrecking the economy and putting bureaucrats between doctors and their patients. There is a better way.

3.“It will not be easy”: The American people need a leader, not a campaign lecturer.

4.“Make no mistake”: Despite the fact that you claim Obamacare will lower premiums, expand coverage, and increase wellness, the evidence is overwhelmingly against you. Obamacare is raising premiums for most Americans, making it difficult for those out of work to find jobs, and cutting workers’ hours. The cost of Obamacare to the budget, the taxpayers, and to the future of health care in this country is too high.

5.“Yes we can”: When a majority of Americans oppose your signature accomplishment and the implementation of the law isn’t working, it’s time for a different course. We can reform health care so that patients are in charge of their health care decisions.
Mr. Traitor, become an American.

Respect the Constitution and stop hating and attacking America's democracy.

- Congress passed a bill;
- The President signed it into Law;
- The Supreme Court approved the Law;
- The President followed the Law;

Right Wing Treasonous Losers, having lost the democratic elections are now engaged in extortion and blackmail,
to prevent the implementation of the democratically enacted Law of the Land.

Mr. Traitor go to any Fascist country where your hatred of democracy and America will be very much appreciated.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#26457 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't buy it, syn. Back in the day, there was a saying among young people "never trust anyone over thirty"' I am very aware that things have changed a lot, but not that much! Remember, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I remember at age 27 I have run 130 MPH on 16th ave, that has changed,...
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26458 Oct 6, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't feed the animal. Please
maybe it would be better if you chose to stay out of this conversation- just a suggestion.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#26459 Oct 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Traitor, become an American.

Respect the Constitution and stop hating and attacking America's democracy.

- Congress passed a bill;
- The President signed it into Law;
- The Supreme Court approved the Law;
- The President followed the Law;

Right Wing Treasonous Losers, having lost the democratic elections are now engaged in extortion and blackmail,
to prevent the implementation of the democratically enacted Law of the Land.

Mr. Traitor go to any Fascist country where your hatred of democracy and America will be very much appreciated.
Oh... Also ... Would you freeloading deaadbeat Right Wing Losers get jobs and pay for your own damn medical care. I don't mind carrying your lazy butts, but at least stop all the whining. Are you all always such lazy, whiny little girls.
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26460 Oct 6, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember at age 27 I have run 130 MPH on 16th ave, that has changed,...
great point! But you are still an idiot- so, see what I mean!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#26461 Oct 6, 2013
Waaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaahhhhh !

Those mean responsible Americans insist on following the democratically enacted Law of the Land approved by the Supreme Court.

Waaaaahhhhh !

Waaaaahhhhh !

We Right Wing Freeloading Deadbeat Losers refuse to pay our own way, ever, for anything.

We're gonna shut down the government if you mean grown-ups try to follow the Law and make us pay our own way.

We can't win in the democracy, but we can follow our Al Queda brothers and threaten, blackmail, and extort to get our way.

After all, Right Wingers and Al Queda both really, really, hate democracy, and America.

Waaaaaahhhhhh !

Location Shown

#26462 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>great point! But you are still an idiot- so, see what I mean!

Just checking to see if you are really in Cordele ,

I'm Guessing Pitts now,...

Location Shown

#26463 Oct 6, 2013
I Knew Van and Donny Both,

back then, so That Good ol boy system is a favorite also,...

moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26464 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an immature mind that states not to trust ANYONE over thirty. Wow. You need to think about that.
Anyone UNDER thirty doesn't really know much about life AT ALL except for those who have had a VERY HARD life. By that, I mean abuse, drugs in the home, etc. and I most certainly wouldn't want them at the helm.
I think maybe you misunderstood what I was saying, syn. I never really subscribed to that philosophy, but that was back in 60's during the so-called 'generation gap'- Woodstock, etc. In fact, that makes a good point, college professors of that day were definitely NOT left wing- but the students were. You seem to think that, nowadays, students and teachers are somehow on the same wavelength- not so.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#26465 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dave, got to admit that list had some interesting facts- the one that really caught my eye was that 60% of young people voted for Obama. What do you make of that? Aren't young people supposed to be more educated than ever today. Something else, don't young people generally follow their parents as far as party preference(at least initially). Just curious, how would you explain that?
The young have mostly always rebelled against the older generations. They usually never do what their parents want if they can get away with it. They have always thought they were invincible and knew everything until they get older. Then when they get older and actually have enough life experiences they realize they knew nothing. I thought I knew everything at 18 and I was easily taken advantage of by older unscrupulous people that actually knew a thing or two. Young people are very gullible.
You can be the smartest most educated person and still have no common sense. You might not be able to use logic very well for lack of wisdom which usually comes from experience and age. That is by living life and watching what is and mostly has gone on with personal experiences. History does have a habit of repeating itself.
You can be told something all your young years by elders but refuse to believe it until you actually experience it. Then sometimes it is too late, and you made a terrible mistake. Some mistakes can never be undone and will go with you the rest of your life.
Sadly it seems that one usually learns by their mistakes. This is usually repeated over and over by each new generation.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#26466 Oct 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is at least one liberal on The Five. I can't think of his name. He is pretty well known, I think. I have definitely seen liberals on Fox during debates on various subjects. I don't watch Fox much, but I have definitely seen liberals on there. Oh! Juan Williams is on there. I don't know which show. I get my TV news on ABC. I don't know why. It's incredibly left wing. Just habit, I guess.
That would be Bob Beckel, a life long hard core Democrat.When Bob is gone they use Jaun Williams that used to work for PBS.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#26467 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>I think maybe you misunderstood what I was saying, syn. I never really subscribed to that philosophy, but that was back in 60's during the so-called 'generation gap'- Woodstock, etc. In fact, that makes a good point, college professors of that day were definitely NOT left wing- but the students were. You seem to think that, nowadays, students and teachers are somehow on the same wavelength- not so.
Timothy leary
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#26468 Oct 6, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The young have mostly always rebelled against the older generations. They usually never do what their parents want if they can get away with it. They have always thought they were invincible and knew everything until they get older. Then when they get older and actually have enough life experiences they realize they knew nothing. I thought I knew everything at 18 and I was easily taken advantage of by older unscrupulous people that actually knew a thing or two. Young people are very gullible.
You can be the smartest most educated person and still have no common sense. You might not be able to use logic very well for lack of wisdom which usually comes from experience and age. That is by living life and watching what is and mostly has gone on with personal experiences. History does have a habit of repeating itself.
You can be told something all your young years by elders but refuse to believe it until you actually experience it. Then sometimes it is too late, and you made a terrible mistake. Some mistakes can never be undone and will go with you the rest of your life.
Sadly it seems that one usually learns by their mistakes. This is usually repeated over and over by each new generation.
Good post. Thanks.

Location hidden

#26469 Oct 6, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
...and one other thing. You seem to be taking it for granted that all teachers and professors are LIBERAL!
99.9% of college professors ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglasville PD Has Opening for Police Officer 1 hr Vontravious 18
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) 2 hr George Jefferson 16
Douglasville=Homelessville 3 hr But 10
$39M Foxhall Conference Center 6 hr taxpayer 112 30
Trouble on Kings Hwy!! Beware 11 hr raymond 12
Another Murder! 22 hr Inquiring 2
douglasville city limits permit to trick-or-treat Sun really old man 2

Villa Rica News Video

Villa Rica Dating
Find my Match