Iron Order M.C. good or bad?

Iron Order M.C. good or bad?

Posted in the Villa Rica Forum

just wondering

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jul 18, 2011
I was a Stix a few weeks ago. I was there to see bikes on Bike Night. Instead I saw white trash on bikes stabbing a guy over nothing. Instead of sticking around and manning up for what they did, they ran. i was there to enjoy the band, drink a few drinks, partake in my fellow riders rides. Instead, we got trash starting crap and ruining the evening.
As far as having a response for my comments from the peanut gallery, forget it. I will now carry when I visit. The trash starts something, I will walk away. They pursue or start violence, DRT. Call the cops. I want a bike night without this trash scene.
So, to those that want to attend bike night. See you there.
Moonshine Madam

Carrollton, GA

#2 Jul 18, 2011
BAD, DEFINITELY BAD !!! Try Defiant Crew. They are the best. Their clubhouse is located in Mt Zion, GA
just wondering wrote:
I was a Stix a few weeks ago. I was there to see bikes on Bike Night. Instead I saw white trash on bikes stabbing a guy over nothing. Instead of sticking around and manning up for what they did, they ran. i was there to enjoy the band, drink a few drinks, partake in my fellow riders rides. Instead, we got trash starting crap and ruining the evening.
As far as having a response for my comments from the peanut gallery, forget it. I will now carry when I visit. The trash starts something, I will walk away. They pursue or start violence, DRT. Call the cops. I want a bike night without this trash scene.
So, to those that want to attend bike night. See you there.
Hell Raiser

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 19, 2011
That's all a lie, nobody got stabbed. Save your theatrics for "Sons of Anarchy". Get a life, get off your keyboard and go ride your bike.
not pc anymore

Douglasville, GA

#4 Jul 19, 2011
the big fat guy from iron order, bald head, wearing colors, stabbed another person in front of the bar while at stix. the cook broke it up and confiscated the fat guy's knife after he got on his bike and rode off. do not believe me? go ask the cook. enough said. were you there? got a life and i like my wireless keyboard. plan on riding tomorrow after work. any other comments?

this whole thread is about the iron order and why do we put up with them doing stupid crap. you can be in a motorcyle club and still be civilized. can you not?
PNW Rider

Lakebay, WA

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Like I asked on another forum, why is it that all the trash talk about the IO seems to only come from the DC ? You guys are so busy writing crap about another club that you can't possibly be riding your bikes. Either that or your hobby is just senseless whining.
Iggy

Olney, MD

#6 Mar 9, 2012
PNW Rider wrote:
Like I asked on another forum, why is it that all the trash talk about the IO seems to only come from the DC ? You guys are so busy writing crap about another club that you can't possibly be riding your bikes. Either that or your hobby is just senseless whining.
What is it to you? Your just stirring sh!t up. Mind your own business or go up to a patch and ask that question
FLH

Helendale, CA

#7 Apr 10, 2012
First of all I am in the IO I have all ways believed there is no bad club just people that gives clubs bad names. I have been to several parties and out in town with the club I have never seen any kind of problems I have all ways believed that every one should get along after all we enjoy the out side on the road not in a cage
Adhere

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 12, 2012
FLH wrote:
First of all I am in the IO I have all ways believed there is no bad club just people that gives clubs bad names. I have been to several parties and out in town with the club I have never seen any kind of problems I have all ways believed that every one should get along after all we enjoy the out side on the road not in a cage
You are also not supposed to post on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Georgian - Pool (May '12) 11 hr Elmer 17
the Backstory Behind the Douglas County Name (Jun '08) Sun Resurrection Truth 16
South Fulton parkway closures this week (May '13) May 19 Crash21 7
King Pritz May 19 Trump 5
Looking for a good divorce lawyer... May 16 XTC 4
Review: Diamond Traders (Jun '10) May 15 Brandy Thomas 33
Sound Ordinance in Douglas County (Feb '09) May 14 taxpayer 112 74

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages