sportrac

Dallas, GA

#41 Feb 13, 2012
I definately agree about the drug testing , welfare , unemployment, any assistance should be accompanied by drug testing, I have a feeling it would cut out over half of the assistance.
MakingMoves

Albany, GA

#42 May 23, 2012
What about the disabled portion of section 8 recipients who cannot work for one reason or another? Where do they fit into the equation?
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#43 May 24, 2012
Demeterious wrote:
I love mirror lake.I can invite alot of my friends over and we can swim in the pool.we run the white crackers off when we are in the pool.We dont have to pay the dues because we are on section 8-those on this program are above and beyond the rest of the trash living here.The ones that have big cars and believe they are rich have stolen from the poor man to get where tyey are today.WE DESERVE to SWIM FREE and let these honkies pay for it
You about uneducated trash that dont give a crap about doing better for yourself. your a leach. You only bring down society and your own race.
Pull your pants up!
proud black woman

United States

#44 Jul 17, 2012
This world is still full of redness hating on black people we all got red blood and have the same god so white people please stop being so mean cause not only black on section 8 a lot of you white trash are using. it too and doing that method. with y'all money and free loading off tax payers.
OMFG

Villa Rica, GA

#45 Jul 17, 2012
What does anyone care that there are section 8 people in mirror lake. Mirror lake is a sh*t hole. Its built on a swamp for god sakes i kno cuz i helped build the house and clear the land. We still get calls and complaints of peoples foundations shifting because of the swamp so the neighborhood sucks all around.
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#46 Jul 17, 2012
OMFG wrote:
What does anyone care that there are section 8 people in mirror lake. Mirror lake is a sh*t hole. Its built on a swamp for god sakes i kno cuz i helped build the house and clear the land. We still get calls and complaints of peoples foundations shifting because of the swamp so the neighborhood sucks all around.
Your a dumbass u have no idea what your talking about. You didnt help build everything. Theres only one section thats like that and its just a few homes . I know who you worked for too. Your probably some redneck trailer trash if I had to guess. Shouldnt open your mouth unless you know what your talking about.
haha

Villa Rica, GA

#47 Jul 18, 2012
sportrac wrote:
<quoted text>Your a dumbass u have no idea what your talking about. You didnt help build everything. Theres only one section thats like that and its just a few homes . I know who you worked for too. Your probably some redneck trailer trash if I had to guess. Shouldnt open your mouth unless you know what your talking about.
Oh because i dont live in Mirror lake now im trailor trash i get it. Me along with the rest of the people in VR are not as good as you people. Is it because of the Publix? The Dollar General? No? I guess its that damn Waffle House, Oh wait but VR has two of those lol I think your just a person who gets mad because you are probably going into debt like the rest of the world and cant figure out why you loan modification wont go through its ok it happens to everyone
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#48 Jul 20, 2012
You are a damn moron, I was only talking about you, not everyone in Villa Rica. And no I dont need a loan modification , my home will be paid off in 3 yrs. What the hell does the wafflehouse the dollar general or the publix have to do with it. Im just saying your ignorant and have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the homes in here and the people in here. Sounds to me like you are a little jealous . There are good people in here and they are good people in the rest of Villa Rica. Nobody thinks they are better than anyone because they live in here , why would they?It all goes back to you shouldn't open your mouth unless you know what your talking about.
haha

Villa Rica, GA

#49 Jul 30, 2012
Waffle house is a good example i still have the paper from when they built that waffle house and it has residents of mirror lake stating "we dont need this place its only going to attract the villa rica trash" send me your address and ill send you the paper
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#50 Jul 31, 2012
What the hell does it matter it still dont represent everyone that lives in mirror lake your missing the whole point .The wafflehouse has nothing to do with it. Just post the article here if you have it. But I dont think you do . I never saw an article like that. I believe I have seen them all. If you have it post it . Its really stupid you think the people in hre think they are better than every one else. Its not like this neighborhoods full of mansions. You must have never been out of this are and led a really sheltered life if you think that. But post your article ,I dont think you have it.
ML Resident

Villa Rica, GA

#51 Jul 31, 2012
sportrac wrote:
What the hell does it matter it still dont represent everyone that lives in mirror lake your missing the whole point .The wafflehouse has nothing to do with it. Just post the article here if you have it. But I dont think you do . I never saw an article like that. I believe I have seen them all. If you have it post it . Its really stupid you think the people in hre think they are better than every one else. Its not like this neighborhoods full of mansions. You must have never been out of this are and led a really sheltered life if you think that. But post your article ,I dont think you have it.
I too have seen this article in the villa rica times. I was very ashamed when i saw it and i still wonder who said these things to make us look so bad.
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#52 Aug 1, 2012
Well if someone has it post it. Im not ashamed I didnt say it an 1 person does ot represent everyone in here. In another note I dont have to justify to anyone that I live here. I answer to g
God and God only. Im not ashamed of something that I didnt say. I cant help it if people or envious of others.
Ml resident

Villa Rica, GA

#53 Aug 1, 2012
sportrac wrote:
Well if someone has it post it. Im not ashamed I didnt say it an 1 person does ot represent everyone in here. In another note I dont have to justify to anyone that I live here. I answer to g
God and God only. Im not ashamed of something that I didnt say. I cant help it if people or envious of others.
No one is asking you to justify anything no one cares about where you live or what you do. Me personally think you are really conceded. I know you probably don't mean to be but you are. I live in Mirror lake and think nothing of it. People like you that don't care about others feelings and talk bad about the people living in section 8 Homes and you go and bring up God and how Godly you are. Please Charles Manson had more religion that you. That was a metaphor by the way thats when you compare things cause i know your probably alone in the house single mommy husband works all the time and you think all the time is he cheating has he found a skinny more attractive version of me? and then you wait for the kids to go to school and you drink heavely and get on topix.com thats what i think of you. My opion and i dont have to "Justify" it to know one :)
Ml resident

Villa Rica, GA

#54 Aug 1, 2012
P.S. YOur a Cu*t, Put an N where the star is by the way sportrac from Kennesaw, GA
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#55 Aug 1, 2012
Ml resident wrote:
P.S. YOur a Cu*t, Put an N where the star is by the way sportrac from Kennesaw, GA
Dont really give a shit what you think of me. As I said I dont really care. You must really be stupid the way your trying to analyze me. I can tell your under educated just by what you say. Im not here to get into a battle of wits with unarmed people. I really dont care if you live in here are anyone else. Im not alone by no means (Thats really funny) I have no idea what hat you pulled all of that out of. But anyway this is the end of my conversing with you morons. Seem to be way off tract of what was originally posted. Think what you will. When you have something intellegent to say reply.
sportrac

Dallas, GA

#56 Aug 1, 2012
Ml resident wrote:
P.S. YOur a Cu*t, Put an N where the star is by the way sportrac from Kennesaw, GA
Just saw this . Tells me one thing Your black and stupid . bet you didnt graduate.
Ml resident

Villa Rica, GA

#58 Aug 3, 2012
sportrac wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw this . Tells me one thing Your black and stupid . bet you didnt graduate.
Well this tells me one thing Your imbred, and racist Haha plus i made you stop writing on here your the one who started the arguement.
Mouse

United States

#59 Sep 5, 2012
Well,prepare Villa Rica Housing Authority is having a meeting next Thurs,Fri & Sat. 9-13-12 threw 9-15-12
Discussing when they are going to give sec8 vouchers,to All tenants living there. They will also be paying for them to move! So now is the time to speak up!
truth 101

Villa Rica, GA

#60 Sep 7, 2012
Mirror lake residents!

I know it must be hard being retired and sitting there having nothing better to do then look out your window and just talk about your neighbors on TOPIX.COM . But reality is; times are tough. Not making excuses because i am employed and i do pay for what i have; but i know people who are in a bad situation. If your worst fear is having section 8 in mirror lake, than you should thank the lord for being blessed. But talking about people who are on government assistance like they are garbage is just disgusting. I hope you realize one day that when you are in the situation they are in; then you opinons on "secition 8" might change.
bubba

Bowdon, GA

#61 Sep 8, 2012
I stayed in mirror lake for a week with my grandma.She is on section 8 and she kept her yard clean and mowed.She made me aprk my car around back because I had hoopties on it.While I stayed with her she made me keep my pants pulled up because she say they was a bunch of ten cent millionaires that stayed in mirror lake and they bought some $75000 homes for $350,000.ALl these crackers that bought houses in here got ripped off HORRIBLY.This ghetto is not worth $50,000. It is built on a swamp and my grandma house is sinking.She say the man who own it know it is sinking cause he told her to stay there as long as she could pay her rentand didn't get wet.I am back home on alabama street now and I liked the sweimming pool there .Me and my friends smimmed all day one day and kept all the whites out of the pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm the Chief of Police 2 hr 13mm mayhem 41
why do black guys knock up white chics (Apr '09) 3 hr birdsofafeather 61
For Douglas co. ; TW is at it again 7 hr Standaloe 5
Massive MIlitary exercise in United States Sat Benign 4
South Fulton parkway closures this week (May '13) Mar 27 Tania 6
Harassed by a TRUGREEN salesman Mar 27 Midnight Rider 6
Douglas County Parks and Rec Mar 27 Drwho 1
Villa Rica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Villa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]