Villa Rica man back home after pool h...

Villa Rica man back home after pool hall beating

There are 15 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from May 18, 2013, titled Villa Rica man back home after pool hall beating. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

A young local dad is finally home with his family after spending weeks recovering from a nearly deadly beating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

jason

Carrollton, GA

#1 May 19, 2013
what was a married n with everal children doing hanging out in a pool hall?BAR?
jason

Carrollton, GA

#2 May 19, 2013
hat was a MARRIED MAN doing hanging out in a pool hall, BAR?
Villa Rica, GA

#3 May 20, 2013
being white trash like most white people. can't wait until the black race rises to take what is theres.
Seriously

United States

#4 May 20, 2013
My neighbors are black. They have 5 cars in the yard and dont cut their grass
Tighty whitey

Atlanta, GA

#5 May 21, 2013
Karma wrote:
being white trash like most white people. can't wait until the black race rises to take what is theres.
dontt waste your time waiting for something that will never happen. Why not start it off-you can come to my place and try to take something that is yours. Lol!!!
Villa Rica, GA

#6 May 21, 2013
my son can come get your young little white daughter
Tighty whitey

Norcross, GA

#7 May 21, 2013
Karma wrote:
my son can come get your young little white daughter
not a chance. She has been well educated about your little BOY. She would find him as repugnant as I find you. Besides, the walking turd would never make it pass me,my son,or my wife. Lol! You skunk
Villa Rica, GA

#8 May 24, 2013
yeah ok, my son bags out whit hoes. I don't want them nasty things raound my house.
Tighty whitey

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 24, 2013
Karma wrote:
yeah ok, my son bags out whit hoes. I don't want them nasty things raound my house.
you should be accustomed to nasty things around your house with all those cockroaches you live with!
Villa Rica, GA

#10 May 26, 2013
beinfg racist against Mexicans now huh? white redneck trash
Tighty whitey

Buford, GA

#11 May 26, 2013
Karma wrote:
beinfg racist against Mexicans now huh? white redneck trash
what are you talking about now? I never said anything about Hispanics I have much respect for Hispanics. They work hard , have family values,morals,respect for other people, etc.... All the qualities you and your filth don't have. Btw thanks for the compliment. Your black and bitter lol!! Loser
shame

Atlanta, GA

#12 May 28, 2013
A man nearly lost his life and two ignorant arses choose to come here for a race war? Wtf is this world coming to?! Get well Chase
Tighty whitey

Lithonia, GA

#13 May 28, 2013
shame wrote:
A man nearly lost his life and two ignorant arses choose to come here for a race war? Wtf is this world coming to?! Get well Chase
hey wait a minute, I made fun of the losers that did that to him too. I may have went overboard because the posts were removed. Anyway hope he recovers
Villa Rica, GA

#14 May 30, 2013
Black Panthers coming for all you!
Tighty whitey

United States

#15 May 31, 2013
Karma wrote:
Black Panthers coming for all you!
i wish! I could take care of all 5 of them myself ! Goofy bastards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No SPLOSH for Foxhole 7 hr Ratmond 29
Reception Venues 8 hr yes 7
Mistreated Superintendant 16 hr gottogo 4
Review: One Eyed Willy's Bar & Grill (Mar '09) Sat Useless 5
Obama Blackmails Public Schools May 27 Kidstone 22
Bathroom Preference May 27 Kidstone 1
Poll Let's take a vote for Douglas County Sheriff 2016 May 27 Raymond 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Rica Mortgages