Atlanta, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2012
how is o charleys in vr is the service good how about the food
dan

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
You will love it as they just added quarter pound round ham smothered in underwear to the menu.
I use to work there right out of high school the cooks wear their spachalas in there pants the rolls are layed on the floor food everywhere, rotten meat. the only time anything is clean is when the health inspector comes. I have seen rats even in the back. And all the meat steak, ribs are all pre cooked and just microwaved before it gets to you. And the fat red head manager name is matt and he treats his employees like dirt.
ALLAH

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jul 2, 2012
lots of nice plump waitresses there in TIGHT black pants
dan

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jul 3, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you got fired when the fat manager caught herpes from your mom. Damn that bitch is a slut
Dude you live in bremen. No one cares for your opinion. Temple is as far up 78 i will go any farther and you guys all look deformed. I guess you are all born with some kind of disease. Oh and atleast i have a mother i kno your moms your dad and your dads your brother kind of thing
dan

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jul 3, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing you went to temple explains the retardation.
when did i ever say i went to temple you jackass lol see this is what im talking about people like you lack the ability to read and understand things its ok atleast your boyfreinds proud i bet
dan

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 3, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
.......,,, There you go. Try using punctuation like folks do who made it past the third grade.
Folks, Nice now i know your a southern piece of trash i bet you respect george w. bush
dan

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jul 4, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright folks, we've got an Obama fan here who didn't make it past 3rd grade.
No im not an obama fan but atleast hes not as bad as bush. Its small minded people like yourself who believe the economy went down because of him. Bush killed our country its because of him you dont have a job. We let him slide though and then just blame it on the black guy thats how you rednecks think

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 4, 2012
They do a great job! I personally don't really care for their food, but the place is run well and has good management.
kevin

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jul 5, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll write this in your language so you can understand it. What happens when you make $200 a week and you spend $400 a week that is what Obama has done since he took office in case you are too stupid to understand ill make it easy for you Obama has increased the national debt in three and a half years more than twice what bush did in eight years even idiots like you can't argue facts wait, never mind retards like you do not understand facts oh crap I used a little punctuation so it might be hard for you to understand
Oh so obama screwed us and not bush. The man who went to war with a country for no reason besides oil. A man who sent thousands of U.S. soliders to die. He attacked a country that had done nothing to us at all but people like you sit back and just watch the news and believes he has a reason. How many WMD's did we find in Iraq?
ALLAH

Carrollton, GA

#20 Jul 5, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll write this in your language so you can understand it. What happens when you make $200 a week and you spend $400 a week that is what Obama has done since he took office in case you are too stupid to understand ill make it easy for you Obama has increased the national debt in three and a half years more than twice what bush did in eight years even idiots like you can't argue facts wait, never mind retards like you do not understand facts oh crap I used a little punctuation so it might be hard for you to understand
people THIS Stupid shouldnt be allowed to vote
kevin

Atlanta, GA

#22 Jul 6, 2012
ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
people THIS Stupid shouldnt be allowed to vote
Thank you at least one person understands
kevin

Atlanta, GA

#24 Jul 12, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, keep responding to yourself which no one can blame for after the way you were dickslapped.
Oh sorry man i know i seem to be wasting your time i know you need to get back to pleasuring your mom and sister. I'll just let you get back to that everyone is tired of hearing your arguement on things. I know you dickslapped me im so sorry for ever disagreeing with you i know your right man please for give me for taking you away from call of duty im so sorry faggot
kevin

Villa Rica, GA

#26 Jul 16, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you are severely retarded.
Wow nice come back what a mess up in life good luck looking for work man. I'm not sure your even qualified to work as a door greeter at wal mart but its ok maybe one day
kevin

Villa Rica, GA

#28 Jul 16, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a career along with a working knowledge of the rules of grammar. Clearly you have neither.
Are you a literature teacher because talking about my grammer has been the best come back you can think of is that your career teaching high school students
Kevin

Villa Rica, GA

#30 Jul 17, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the best comeback is for others to read your posts. They are hilarious and, no, we aren't laughing with you.
I seen a comma splice in your last post you better hurry up and fix it before you criticize yourself. Does your mom even know your on the computer jerking it to teenage boys?
kevin

Villa Rica, GA

#32 Jul 18, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Teenage boys? Is that what you think about all day? Wow
So now your so stupid and retarded that your going to use my comeback. Nice god it must suck to be as sorry as you.(Please check my grammer MR. Literature)
kevin

Villa Rica, GA

#34 Jul 19, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the thoughts of teenage boys is okay in your world. Weird
Oh yea your so right teenage butts drives me nutz thats my bumper sticker how did you ever know
kevin

Villa Rica, GA

#36 Jul 20, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you told me. Weird.
So whats your name you sexy piece of man candy?
RSS

Villa Rica, GA

#38 Sep 7, 2012
not i wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright folks, we've got an Obama fan here who didn't make it past 3rd grade.
you seem like a sad lonely man. Ill pray for you tonight.
loving this

Villa Rica, GA

#39 Sep 7, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so obama screwed us and not bush. The man who went to war with a country for no reason besides oil. A man who sent thousands of U.S. soliders to die. He attacked a country that had done nothing to us at all but people like you sit back and just watch the news and believes he has a reason. How many WMD's did we find in Iraq?
team kevin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No SPLOSH for Foxhole 10 hr taxpayer 112 54
Winston Baseball 6 & Under Fall Ball Rules 10 hr anon 3
Police Scanner 11 hr RadioGeek 5
Dr. Kamal Kabakibou Atlanta GA (Feb '12) Tue Raymond 29
Review: Deya's Dominican Hair Salon (Aug '11) Jun 23 Ellen 19
Douglas County Public Safety Alert Jun 22 Henry 20
D & B Pharmacy busted for illegal DRUGS 2 (Nov '11) Jun 21 Unknown 10

Villa Rica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance