Marco Castro is accused of ejaculatin...

Marco Castro is accused of ejaculating into the high school sal...

There are 86 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Dec 28, 2006, titled Marco Castro is accused of ejaculating into the high school sal.... In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

WHEATON, Ill. Principal Jill Bullo assured parents in a letter last week that salad dressing contaminated by a Wheaton North High School student poses no health hazards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wnhs squid

Maryland Heights, MO

#88 Mar 21, 2012
I know Marco and I've been friends with him before and still after it happened. I actually work with him at a pharmacy and soo he is employed. Also he didn't do it as a prank. It was a bet. The incident also happened almost 2 months before it was ever reported so every news article about the incident is wrong. Everyone stop being so fucking ignorant cause literally every post on here is inaccurate
Wnhs squid

Maryland Heights, MO

#89 Mar 21, 2012
Wow how ignorant are you he isn't even hispanic racist ass s
Titilated wrote:
Hispanic family values.
How delightful.
Apparently all of Illinois, not just Chicago, is turning into a Hispanic cesspool.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#90 Mar 21, 2012
Wnhs squid wrote:
I know Marco and I've been friends with him before and still after it happened. I actually work with him at a pharmacy and soo he is employed. Also he didn't do it as a prank. It was a bet. The incident also happened almost 2 months before it was ever reported so every news article about the incident is wrong. Everyone stop being so fucking ignorant cause literally every post on here is inaccurate
WTF he did it, do you think that was right? Would YOU eat that salad?
WNHS ALUM

Western Springs, IL

#91 Mar 21, 2012
How did his name get out there? They usually are not allowed to release the names of juvenile suspects.
202yumyum

Plainfield, IL

#92 Mar 21, 2012
It's better than eating the crap 202 dishes out for excuses for the Wild money spending
Truth

Chicago, IL

#93 Mar 22, 2012
Wnhs squid wrote:
If you are friends with him you must be a total loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red-light cameras rake in millions for Chicago ... 2 hr Lowest of Them All 29
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 3 hr MegBrew76 445
Disabled link 7 hr True facts 1
News Girl drowns at Gary Beach (Jul '07) Tue TETE BRITT 23
Former Villa Park Trustee John Davis is running... Mon confused why 2
pete venute (Mar '16) Jul 20 True facts 59
Make Melrose Park great again (Sep '16) Jul 20 Lowest of Them All 36

Villa Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Park Mortgages