Sheriff Investigating 'Filthy' OC Home

Sheriff Investigating 'Filthy' OC Home

There are 2 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Feb 28, 2008, titled Sheriff Investigating 'Filthy' OC Home. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Sheriff's investigators were looking into whether conditions discovered in a Villa Park house occupied by a 76-year-old woman constitutes elder abuse by her son, who lived with her, authorities said, according ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

maria

Bellflower, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2008
I think both should be held accountable maybe thats the way she raised her son in a filthy mess as he was growing up. there is a lot of filthy women out there raising their children in that life style.or maybe hes a slob himself and dont care about his mother let her speak out
Zen

Odessa, FL

#2 May 9, 2008
maria wrote:
I think both should be held accountable maybe thats the way she raised her son in a filthy mess as he was growing up. there is a lot of filthy women out there raising their children in that life style.or maybe hes a slob himself and dont care about his mother let her speak out
You are without a doubt brilliant, your right she raised him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 11 hr lol 67
News No way Trump will cause a recession, adviser says 16 hr kelly 4
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
Anaheim is full of opportunities! (Apr '12) Jun 24 Tony 83
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Jun 24 Tony 159
News OUSD meets on 2016 Bond items Jun 23 mar 1
News Watchdog: Water fines rise as tempers flare (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mjb 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Villa Park Mortgages