Arraignment today for stabbing suspect involved in HB standoff

Full story: Daily Breeze

Aaden Michael Brindamour, 30, of Hermosa Beach, has been jailed since early Sunday morning.
Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Good Person

Newport Beach, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2008
Aaden Brindamour Is a really good person who made alot of wrong choose that night,A Very Bad Choose in a girlfriend who called him all saturday saying i love you i miss you but was with another fellow.She was playing a game with his mind and someone else had to pay for her games .
Jed Aye

Lebec, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2008
i had someone do that to me in Seattle once, i later realized that she was one of the LeBaron women and in fact it was about the same length in time and i also was in the military. was Aaden drugged at all? does he have a kid anywhere? i realized what "they" were trying to do to me once the drugging's stopped. hate to say it, but the LeBarons are in this area as well and they are always preying on someone, especially children. but please don't connect the two incidents by jumping to conclusions. in fact they have a little Charles Manson quality to them. So it was interesting to read the "Manson" article recently.
A Thankful Citizen

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 18, 2008
Great job by the SOuth Bay agencies in cooperating with eachother and working so hard to get this man out alive. Once again, the South Bay agencies have shown their worth and done a terrific job. And this occurring at a time when the Redondo Beach city government is trying to close the RBPD firing range!!!!! Amazing. Thank you all for your service.
Amazed

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 18, 2008
Good Person wrote:
Aaden Brindamour Is a really good person who made alot of wrong choose that night,A Very Bad Choose in a girlfriend who called him all saturday saying i love you i miss you but was with another fellow.She was playing a game with his mind and someone else had to pay for her games .
And this somehow justifies him stabbing someone? That's not a wrong decision, it's a felony. All bad guys start out as good guys at some point. He should have acted like a mature adult about it then!
ex-so-cal-1

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2008
Good Person wrote:
It's call self control.For this guy its a good thing Torrance P.D. wasnt there, He'd be gone.
San Pedro

Whittier, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2008
They left out the part where the "friend" attacked Brind'Amour with the screwdriver, and is an ex-con on steroids.
Just Saying

Lancaster, CA

#7 Mar 19, 2008
The Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office lists the following people as being booked into the Whatcom County Jail. In many cases, charges have not yet been filed. Guilt is determined by the courts.

July 26, 2007

Aaden Michael Brindamour, booked by the Lynden Police Department for investigation of first-degree malicious mischief, fourth-degree assault and resisting arrest.
Forgotten

Pasadena, CA

#8 Mar 19, 2008
San Pedro wrote:
They left out the part where the "friend" attacked Brind'Amour with the screwdriver, and is an ex-con on steroids.
Friend my ass. He is not on steroids. Just a liar and a self-absorb SOB. He tries so hard to be a good guy to erase his past, but he fails to appreciate the good things around him. I'm sorry to hear that someone attempted to take his life over a "girl", but what can I say? Life is short, don't look for drama. I am glad he was given a second chance in life and I hope he stays out of trouble. He maybe an ex-con, but if someone was to enter my home without using the door then I would "handle" him in any way I can to defend myself.
The cops who are always on his back did good that night. Much appreciation.
someone who gives a damn

Pomona, CA

#9 Mar 19, 2008
FIRST OF ALL "AMAZED" YOURE RIGHT ITS NOT NOR DOES IT JUSTIFY WHAT HAS HAPPENED. YOU WERENT THERE, YOU WERE NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, OR DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED PRIOR TO THE INCIDENT TO MAKE ANY KIND OF JUDGEMENT OF ANY SORT. NOTHING LIKE THIS IS EXCUSABLE BUT WHEN IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME WHERE YOUR LIFE MIGHT BE AT A THREATENING POINT OR AT STAKE, WILL YOU KNOW HOW TO REACT. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO OPINIONS, SOME MATTER AND SOME DONT. WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS VERY SAD & THE MAN INJURED, HOPEFULLY HE IS OKAY AND WELL, THE GIRLFRIEND AS WELL. BUT BRINDAMOUR IS NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO GO STICKIN THREATENING OBJECTS INTO SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE. OFCOURSE THE MEDIA NEWS AND SO FORTH ONLY SEEM TO PAINT THE PICTURE AS BRINDAMOUR BEING AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER. YET DID THEY FAIL TO NOTE THAT BRINDAMOUR WAS ATTACKED BY THE WEAPON ITSELF. SO IF ANYTHING IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE SELF DEFENSE. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN THAT POSITION? YOU DONT KNOW! YOU WERENT THERE. IT WAS PROBABLY NO OPTIONS FOR HIM UNLESS HE WAS ABLE TO RUN AND IN THIS CASE ASUMINGLY AS BAD AS ASUMING CAN BE HE DIDNT RUN AND DEFENDED HIMSELF IN RETURN A SAD OUTCOME BECAME OF IT. BOTH YOU AND THE COMMENTARY ABOUT IT BEING CALLED SELF CONTROL IS TRUE YET BOGUS...ITS NOT UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE POSITION THAT SELF CONTROL MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST IN ONES MIND ESPECIALLY AT THE RATE HIS THOUGHTS MIGHT HAVE BEEN GOING AT THE TIME AND INCIDENT OF IT ALL. WE ALL TEND TO LISTEN TO THE NEWS AND MEDIA SO MUCH YET THEY FAIL TO REALIZE THAT HARM CAN BE BOTH CAUSED TO THE VICTIMS AND PARTIES INVOLVED AS WELL AS THE FAMILIES OF THESE PEOPLE. IT ALL GETS TWISTED FOR RATINGS AND SO FORTH AND YOU LISTEN TO IT AND THERFORE A JUDGEMENT IS MADE BY EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY. TRUTH AND JUDGEMENT IS IN THE COURTS. YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING BUT MAYBE YOU LETTING OUT YOUR OWN FRUSTRATIONS. ITS ALLOWED BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AN ALMOST FREE COUNTRY BUT YET AS I SAID YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING.AND IF I SOUND A LITTLE TOO FORWARD AND SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE , ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE MAKE SO MANY REMARKS LIKE YOU FOR WHAT?! ENOUGH HARM AND HURT HAS BEEN MADE HERE IN THIS SAD STORY. YOUR OPINION IS ONLY MORE HURTFUL. SO BEFORE ANYONE MAKES ANY ATTACKS AND JUDGEMENTS AS YOU ALL HAVE RIGHTS TO DO SO, JUST THINK IF YOU KNEW THE PERSON OR PERSONS OR BETTER YET IF YOU WERE IN THAT POSITION HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? THATS DAM RIGHT! YOU WOULDNT KNOW! JUST BE GLAD IT ENDED IN A PEACEFUL BUT YET SAD MANNER AND THAT HOPFULLY THINGS WILL BE OKAY FOR ALL PARTIES. CAUSE WE ARENT THE JUDGES HERE.
The Wade

San Diego, CA

#10 Mar 19, 2008
I love how the media can completely warp the truth of what actually happens. Its scary to think that everyone actually believes what they read or hear on the news. This is just a reminder of how lost our country is, considering we get all of our political information from people that could care less about what the real "news" is as long as it puts a buck in their pocket.
Las Vegas CA

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Mar 20, 2008
Hope that all of the rest goes well and that the lord watches out for our familia and friends. Prayers go out to all.
San Pedro wrote:
Nor Cal Girl

Livermore, CA

#12 Mar 20, 2008
I am personally friends with the ex-girlfriend, she is my best friends sister. It blows my mind to see how people defend him. He had violently treated her on numerous occasions before this happened which is why the relationship ended. He is deranged, crazy, and I am so disappointed that he is defending our country when he cannot even control his rage or emotion on our soil. There is NO EXCUSE for what he did. He climbed a fire escape and broke into the house...as far as it being "self defense" on his part is a JOKE! He is a criminal and should be put away for a long time.
LOL

Goleta, CA

#13 Mar 20, 2008
"someone who gives a damn" OFCOURSE THE MEDIA NEWS AND SO FORTH ONLY SEEM TO PAINT THE PICTURE AS BRINDAMOUR BEING AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER. YET DID THEY FAIL TO NOTE THAT BRINDAMOUR WAS ATTACKED BY THE WEAPON ITSELF. SO IF ANYTHING IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE SELF DEFENSE.

All I want to know is how anyone who breaks into a house can claim self-defense? HAHA!
Nor Cal Girl

Livermore, CA

#14 Mar 20, 2008
Very well put, LOL! These people are CRAZY to defend the actions of this monster. The facts are the facts....a 30 year old man CLIMBED A FIRE ESCAPE and BROKE into the house while they were sleeping.

I hope he is gone for a VERY long time.
Leave him alone

Livermore, CA

#15 Mar 20, 2008
He had his heart broken and found her with another man!!!!! He just reacted out of shock as she obviously provoked it... They just broke up a week ago and she has another man in her bed. Little do you know, NOR CAL GIRL, what occured prior to that. Best friends little sister or not, there are pieces to the puzzle that are being withheld and you know it...
LOL

Goleta, CA

#16 Mar 20, 2008
Does that make breaking & entering, destroying all her stuff, or STABBING ANYONE OK?? What is wrong with you people?? I can't believe anyone would justify his behavior.
Shocked Family Member

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Mar 20, 2008
First of all. None of you were hanging out with his "ex-girlfriend" all week while Aaden stocked her. She told him to please leave her alone. She called friends and family to come help her because she was scared. A restraining order was filed. She made sure someone stayed with her at all times because she was so scared. Saturday night, her friend of 10 years stayed with her. They were asleep when her friend heard someone come up the fire escape and he told her to run. Aaden then jumped through a window that was a couple feet away from the escape. He came in and stabbed the friend several times, missing his main artery by 1 cm. He got away by kicking him and colapsed outside. In the mean time Aaden locked himself in the apartment destroyed everything for 5 hours. Broke every window, TV, object, table, couch, bed, bedroom set, cabine doors. All by violently stabbing them. Cut up every piece of clothing, purse, personal object. and when I say every single thing, I mean there was not one salvagable item left. He then spread feathers from a comforter everywhere and poured maple syrup on everything. Then threw furniture out the windows on to a lotus, porsh, and toyota truck below. All of this while whirling 2 knives around and telling the cops to shoot him. Then going to the phone and calling her saying he loved her and calling her family members as if all of this wasn't going on saying the same. You can hear the swat team in the backround of the messages. To top it all off he left a roid rage photo of himself flexing on the wall. That night was an end of a series of violent acts that THANK GOD did not result in a lost life of a wonderful girl. Shame on anyone that condones his actions or thinks he's a victim. When there's a person who has pleanty of witnesses to his violence, a restraining order, breaks into a home with weapons in hand, attacks and nearly kills someone, and then destroys everything in site; I hardly see where you can say "he made a series of wrong choices that night". This was calculated.
Shocked Family Member

Santa Barbara, CA

#18 Mar 20, 2008
Leave him alone wrote:
He had his heart broken and found her with another man!!!!! He just reacted out of shock as she obviously provoked it... They just broke up a week ago and she has another man in her bed. Little do you know, NOR CAL GIRL, what occured prior to that. Best friends little sister or not, there are pieces to the puzzle that are being withheld and you know it...
FYI, we've insisted someone stay with her at all times. We've all been very afraid of Aaden. This "another man" was a friend who saved her life.
andrea

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2008
WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS GIRL .... OR EVEN THE CRAZY DUDE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL OVER HE WORLD EVERY FEW MIN IN THE DAY...

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

SEND HIM TO JAIL GO GET A NEW APT AND NEW STUFF GET SOME COUNSELLING AND MOVE ON UR ALL ADULTS ACT LIKE IT
Kizer Sosa

Raleigh, NC

#20 Mar 20, 2008
LOL wrote:
Does that make breaking & entering, destroying all her stuff, or STABBING ANYONE OK?? What is wrong with you people?? I can't believe anyone would justify his behavior.
// You sound familiar...."What's wrong with you people" coment sounds very/very familiar...are you from t-town??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

View Park-Windsor Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Angeles Marble Cleaning Home Services (Jun '08) 2 hr Cory Trevor 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr lazy posts 200,588
Producers needed A.S.A.P. 4 hr opinion 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Truthforthought 18,870
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
•••
•••
•••

View Park-Windsor Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

View Park-Windsor Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••