East Of Chicago to open

East Of Chicago to open

There are 5 comments on the Parkersburg News & Parkersburg Sentinel story from Nov 8, 2008, titled East Of Chicago to open. In it, Parkersburg News & Parkersburg Sentinel reports that:

The city of Vienna might be east of Chicago, but it hasn't had the pizza to back up its geographical status until now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Parkersburg News & Parkersburg Sentinel.

Pizzaman

Lubbock, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Their pizza is nothing special. Tastes like generic Pizza Hut.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2 Nov 20, 2009
I disagree. Easy of Chicago is the best pizza in town. Right there with Pizza Place.

“Proud Army Wife”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2009
I'm a fan of East of Chicago. After being away from this part of the country, I missed it!!!(Grew up in western Ohio and they always had some of the best pizza in town.) Now that we're back, we frequent their pizza buffet. It's nice also being a military family because they give us a 50% discount!:)

I'm NOT a fan of Napoli's. I was sadly disappointed in the pizza...and won't order from them again. Prices weren't bad however.

I've never tried Pizza Place. I may look into it.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#4 Nov 25, 2009
Pizza Place is a local place that sells New York style pizza. It's not cheap, but it's VERY GOOD. There is one in the Grand Central Mall, one across from Parkersburg High School, and one across from Parkersburg South High School. They used to have one in Myrtle Beach, but it was shut down not too long after the big hurricanes I believe.

“Proud Army Wife”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 25, 2009
I've seen the one by the High School. Never noticed that there is one at the Mall. I'm always going to the Steak place. Love it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Sundog512 1,698
Lakota lott (Feb '16) 17 hr Loki 18
Justin Anderson (Nov '12) Aug 28 Nick the Dick 30
Couples that swing Aug 27 Eight 2
How late is the A-Z Adult Bookstore on 7th Stre... Aug 24 Boii 1
Brandjes murder trial Aug 24 Lethal Injection 1
Peaches? Aug 23 the guy that pays u 8

Vienna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance