“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13709 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
If I was gonna make up an occupation, it sure as hell wouldn't be that. But like I said, most of you idiots think they found WMDs in Iraq so I could've easily told I was an astronaut.
Just tell them that you're rich and they'll believe anything you say AND pay your taxes for you.
Emerson Boozer

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13710 May 9, 2013
Abe Vigota wrote:
Ben White for Mayor......
Here Here!!!! I played for the Jets!!
Efran Zimbalist Jr

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13711 May 9, 2013
Pimp Daddy Large wrote:
BEN WHITE
BEN WHITE!!!! Spitting rhymes and laying tracks!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13712 May 9, 2013
I Bought a 5 Dollar Raffle Ticket Two Weeks Ago...I Just Got a Call a Few Minutes ago That I Had Won a 600 Dollar Remington Shot Gun.....

I don't Think I've Ever Owned a Gun Before....Don't Get Me Wrong....I've Got Two Staple Guns and a Glue Gun...But Now I own The Kind Of Gun That Obama Wants....

Does That Make Me a Republican Now???....

But Seriously....I just Won a Shot Gun....

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13713 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
I Bought a 5 Dollar Raffle Ticket Two Weeks Ago...I Just Got a Call a Few Minutes ago That I Had Won a 600 Dollar Remington Shot Gun.....
I don't Think I've Ever Owned a Gun Before....Don't Get Me Wrong....I've Got Two Staple Guns and a Glue Gun...But Now I own The Kind Of Gun That Obama Wants....
Congratulations.

Just don't shoot your eye out.
Bill Bixby

Welch, WV

#13714 May 9, 2013
Efran Zimbalist Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
BEN WHITE!!!! Spitting rhymes and laying tracks!
STFU idiot, cant spell either. Don't make me angry you would not like me when I am angry.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13715 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Congratulations! I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. I'm part of the 72 percent of gun owners that don't belong to the NRA and look at my guns as objects not to be stroked and masturbated to, but as useful tools that need to be respected. I have an old Mossberg 12 gauge pump that is one of the most handy guns in the world. I say keep it. Practice with it. The odds of you needing it in a break-in are nil but you might need to go all joe Biden on somebody's ass someday if the neighbors get too rowdy. However, your odds of being shot by a Remington shotgun just went up exponentially. It's just math, another thing republicans hate. Probably because our numbers were invented by arabs and were mastered by asians. Then again, they probably didn't know that...
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13716 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Butt Crack, try this: Load the gun, stick one thumb over the end of the barrel, pull the trigger and see if you can stop the shot from leaving the barrel.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13717 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. I'm part of the 72 percent of gun owners that don't belong to the NRA and look at my guns as objects not to be stroked and masturbated to, but as useful tools that need to be respected. I have an old Mossberg 12 gauge pump that is one of the most handy guns in the world. I say keep it. Practice with it. The odds of you needing it in a break-in are nil but you might need to go all joe Biden on somebody's ass someday if the neighbors get too rowdy. However, your odds of being shot by a Remington shotgun just went up exponentially. It's just math, another thing republicans hate. Probably because our numbers were invented by arabs and were mastered by asians. Then again, they probably didn't know that...
Meat Lover, why do you keep spitting this bs? You're (right Doggy?) way too big of a coward to own a gun.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13718 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought god invented numbers when he created the earth and everything in it in SEVEN days.

;)
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13719 May 9, 2013
I know that Christians are compassionate people and that they want to see everybody go to heaven. But I can't help but think that deep down they have to take a certain satisfaction in knowing that people like Doggy Style, Butt Crack, and Meat Lover are going to roast in hell.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13720 May 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought god invented numbers when he created the earth and everything in it in SEVEN days.
;)
I know I wonder how many dumb rednecks know that our numbers were invented by arabs. Arabic numerals. They'd say nope 'mericuns made them numbers. 1, 2, 3, fo, fi, 6, uhhh..... 7, yep 7, 8, uhh.... 9? Teyan.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#13721 May 9, 2013
Easy crowley... Dont you know that to animals like the pig lover a lie is an outdated concept. With no morality or soul, the end game is all that matters. I know, it is hard to concieve, but that is what those sacks of cells do. And you pork butt boner... Quote some more BS from the washington post and shitcago university. Like those godless animals have any more integrity than you. Right. I guess that its a good thing you liberals think gun ownership is down. I can see where that may be useful some day.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13722 May 9, 2013
Crowley wrote:
I know that Christians are compassionate people and that they want to see everybody go to heaven. But I can't help but think that deep down they have to take a certain satisfaction in knowing that people like Doggy Style, Butt Crack, and Meat Lover are going to roast in hell.
I was a physics major in college for two years. Not only is there no hell, but you can't roast in it or burn for eternity as is so often said by you dipshits. If we assume hell is hotter than standard fire, we can assume it's about 5,000 degrees (any hotter and there'd be no suffering - just instant incineration). If you take your total body mass and use the kelvin scale for heat versus evaporation rate, at 5000 degrees, the longest a 200 lb man could burn in hell is a little over two seconds (2.31 seconds). Certainly not eternity.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13723 May 9, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Easy crowley... Dont you know that to animals like the pig lover a lie is an outdated concept. With no morality or soul, the end game is all that matters. I know, it is hard to concieve, but that is what those sacks of cells do. And you pork butt boner... Quote some more BS from the washington post and shitcago university. Like those godless animals have any more integrity than you. Right. I guess that its a good thing you liberals think gun ownership is down. I can see where that may be useful some day.
Well said. Lies have become a part of their life. They criticize FNC, yet their morons like Chris Matthews and David Gregory are worshipped. Truly an ignorant bunch of people.
Peter Ustinov

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13724 May 9, 2013
Bill Bixby wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU idiot, cant spell either. Don't make me angry you would not like me when I am angry.
Ben White says, "Its not easy being green", and he refuses to represent pro-bono cases, so Chaz, you and Cher will need to get mark Hobbs to represent you.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13725 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a physics major in college for two years. Not only is there no hell, but you can't roast in it or burn for eternity as is so often said by you dipshits. If we assume hell is hotter than standard fire, we can assume it's about 5,000 degrees (any hotter and there'd be no suffering - just instant incineration). If you take your total body mass and use the kelvin scale for heat versus evaporation rate, at 5000 degrees, the longest a 200 lb man could burn in hell is a little over two seconds (2.31 seconds). Certainly not eternity.
Meat Lover, seriously, I am almost beginning to feel sorry for you.
1 post removed
Peter Ustinov

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13727 May 9, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, seriously, I am almost beginning to feel sorry for you.
If Ben White, a lawyer in Logan, represents Cher's she/male gender confused daughter/son in magistrate court for no charge, would this be what they call a "pro-bono" case?

Also, is it true that Leonard Codispotis Johnson resembles a button on a fur coat?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13728 May 9, 2013
its apparent that president obsama has divided this country. he likes it too. it is the "change you can believe in".
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13729 May 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a catheter in for a month because my kidney was throwing out blood clots that kept clogging up my bladder. Jesus, that was a long month. They did something prior to my surgery called an angio embolization (I am sure I spelled that wrong) where the disconnected everything from my kidney by going through my arteries. It was pretty amazing. I was awake for that...doped up on morphine, but awake nonetheless. They took out the catheter that I had had in for a month. Talk about freaking painful. I thought I would go through the roof. After they did the surgery, I woke up with the damn catheter back in and it stayed in for 3 days. I think that was the worst part of the whole surgery. Well, aside from getting the 80 some staples removed.
They told me when they took the catheter out that if i could pee on my own that i could go home. The nurse slips it right out ,no problem. I go to pee and just barely trickled. While their doing my discharge papers i had to go again but couldnt. Dumb ass male nurse says"You'll be alright, if you cant pee afterwhile just come back to the ER. I no more got 3 miles to the house and had to turn around and go back to the ER. I thought i was going to explode. I waited 20 min in there before they took me back. Finally some trainee comes in and says "the doctors very busy right now, do you care if i re catheter you and drain the urine? I said, "hell no , im past modesty at this point" She drained a 1/2 litre off me. It was instant relief. I had to wear a catheter for about 3 days until the swelling from the original surgery went down. And then when they did that i started home and had to stop to pee at the service station at the first exit. Go to start the car ,its dead. Had to get jumped , so i start down the road and go about 15 miles the damn car quit on me. Bad alternator. Had to go over the hill beside the interstate to pee again. But i was so damn happy to be pissin on my own i didnt give a shit about the car. Hell, i woulda skipped home. My brother came and got us though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla Fri Gus 1
cps/dhhr Sep 18 Just saying 16
Child custody lawyer - Parkersburg (Feb '13) Sep 17 Client 4
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) Sep 17 ctf 10
Places to get an inspection sticker Sep 15 Help 1
To the GREAT SATAN Sep 14 HAMAS 1
The Great Satan! Sep 14 HAMAS 1
•••
•••
•••