Asian Invasion in Northern Virginia

Posted in the Vienna Forum

Since: Jan 13

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
There are so many beautiful asians in NoVa. There are about 100,000 Koreans and at least another 100,000 AOA (all other Asians) in the DMV ( D.C. Md & Va) metro area... If you have an AAE ( awesome asian experience)or just some interesting facts about this asian uprising in this area, I would love to hear about it...Feel free to post whatever you want, but please keep it AAA (all about asians)... Thanks
whitegirl2000

Vienna, VA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
If you want to have sex with an Asian girl in NOVA you better have a lot of money and a big dick. And you better NOT be Asian.

Tazewell, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
whitegirl2000 wrote:
If you want to have sex with an Asian girl in NOVA you better have a lot of money and a big dick. And you better NOT be Asian.
I'm sorry. I did not mean to upset anyone with this thread... But, clearly you are upset about something. Did your goodlooking, rich, big dick, white boyfriend run off with some slutty asian bitch?

Ocala, FL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Where are all the asians? Annandale? Centreville? Where do you think has the most beautiful Asians? How about Chinatown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QUIZ: Did you buy this from a political campaig... 9 hr Grubercrats Low ... 1
Lackluster Doctors Nov 26 kilamfihsak 1
Vienna Music Forum (Nov '12) Nov 26 Musikologist 12
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Oct '14 Foustian deal 2
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 6
Mark Werner promise you can be a judge, vote fo... Oct '14 Fmr Robinson High 1
Team Mom of the Year - Tami Chadwick - Vienna T... Oct '14 Vienna is for Lovers 2
Vienna Dating
Find my Match

Vienna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vienna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vienna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:27 pm PST