Disappearing Act
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JFT

United States

#1 May 14, 2018
Just a friendly reminder: Having the thread deleted doesn't remove the crime. This will not simply fade away. We will remain relentless until Justice is served. Everyone is watching.
Sad but true

United States

#3 May 14, 2018
My thoughts wrote:
I don't think it was deleated because of the comments about the wreck. It was deleated due to the true statements about the Miller kid, and him impersonating a police officer.
I'm pretty sure it was the comments about the inaction of our State Attorney.
JFTN

Osceola, MO

#4 May 14, 2018
Well come on guys donít say it again or itíll get removed again... donít ya know? Nobody does any wrong in good ol johnson county haha. I do say tho cyle feels good enough to go fishin and be on fb laughin it up. Seems doing well enough to be behind bars to me.
Justice for Troy

Chatham, IL

#5 May 14, 2018
JFTN wrote:
Well come on guys donít say it again or itíll get removed again... donít ya know? Nobody does any wrong in good ol johnson county haha. I do say tho cyle feels good enough to go fishin and be on fb laughin it up. Seems doing well enough to be behind bars to me.
Word is that the other survivor DOES remember who was driving...and is currently in much worse physical shape than the driver. Still, no charges filed. A young man lost his life, another one battling life altering injuries, and all the while the person responsible is fishing and discussing his future in law enforcement. Let's think about this: "HIS FUTURE"!!! Something Troy didn't get the opportunity to see. I wonder how Troy's family feels about that. Their son is in the ground while the man responsible is walking around as a free man discussing his FUTURE in law enforcement. I know how I feel. I know how others feel. We want Justice for Troy!!!!
Sayitso

United States

#6 May 14, 2018
No one twisted either of their arms to get in that truck. And im sure troy would be upset with everyone who wants to crucify the harner kid. And I know alot of people who agree with me on this subject. Wasnt all 3 of them drinking that night? Yep I.believe im right.
Stand up sheepeol

United States

#7 May 14, 2018
Sayitso wrote:
No one twisted either of their arms to get in that truck. And im sure troy would be upset with everyone who wants to crucify the harner kid. And I know alot of people who agree with me on this subject. Wasnt all 3 of them drinking that night? Yep I.believe im right.
So Johnson County doesn't have any Justice . Unless you don't have the right last name,the correct politics,or are not a COP. Correct. If this happened anywhere else it would have been on every station, newspaper, not here . We 're supposed to just let it go because who it was. Bullshit! Right is Right no matter who you are. A COP on duty off ,duty, retired, quit, what ever ,should have known better. If they let this go , then they should never write another DUI in the county again. I'm betting the S.A. would jump right on a young kid for speeding or drinking a beer, but is gonna excuse their self for political reasons. People better start speaking up or this will go away and nothing will be done.
JFTN

Osceola, MO

#8 May 14, 2018
Sayitso wrote:
Actually youíre wrong. Troy rarely EVER drank. Anyone who knows him knows that. And when he did he wasnít drinking there because 90% of the reason he went to bigs was to be a DD. Troy would have followed Tyler to the ends of the earth cuz that was his best friend. He didnít want anything to happen to him. And he paid the price for it. And the people who are with you on the subject are just as stupid as you are. These Cyle strong shit makes me sick to my stomach. Justice will be served one way or the other. And I do know for a fact that if this happened to one of troys good friends he would be Having something to say about it as well. Donít speak unless you know who youíre talking about.
JFTN

Osceola, MO

#9 May 14, 2018
Justice for Troy wrote:
<quoted text>

Word is that the other survivor DOES remember who was driving...and is currently in much worse physical shape than the driver. Still, no charges filed. A young man lost his life, another one battling life altering injuries, and all the while the person responsible is fishing and discussing his future in law enforcement. Let's think about this: "HIS FUTURE"!!! Something Troy didn't get the opportunity to see. I wonder how Troy's family feels about that. Their son is in the ground while the man responsible is walking around as a free man discussing his FUTURE in law enforcement. I know how I feel. I know how others feel. We want Justice for Troy!!!!
I agree wholeheartedly with you. I know far more about whatís going on than I should. But due to the fact that I donít want to end up in prison myself Iím not going to disclose any info. Other than the only future that boy has in law enforcement is gonna be asking guards when chows comin or when he can take a shower. Heíll see bars. Itís out of jcs hands now. ISP has ahold of this one and with all of the evidence theyíve gathered already, he doesnít stand a chance in hell of walking free.
Sitbobo

Equality, IL

#10 May 14, 2018
JFTN wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually youíre wrong. Troy rarely EVER drank. Anyone who knows him knows that. And when he did he wasnít drinking there because 90% of the reason he went to bigs was to be a DD. Troy would have followed Tyler to the ends of the earth cuz that was his best friend. He didnít want anything to happen to him. And he paid the price for it. And the people who are with you on the subject are just as stupid as you are. These Cyle strong shit makes me sick to my stomach. Justice will be served one way or the other. And I do know for a fact that if this happened to one of troys good friends he would be Having something to say about it as well. Donít speak unless you know who youíre talking about.
If he was sober, then why wasnt he driving his own vehicle? & he was drinking prior to going to bigs that night at the beehive and curve. So hate to bust your bubble but your wrong on this issue.
Vice

United States

#11 May 14, 2018
Omg! Its old news. Please find something new to argue about. Both sides have excellent points to debate. However emotions hince the rationale side of one party. Plus most people really dont care.
Geez

Centralia, IL

#12 May 14, 2018
My thoughts wrote:
I don't think it was deleated because of the comments about the wreck. It was deleated due to the true statements about the Miller kid, and him impersonating a police officer.
You're all idiots. The thread wasn't deleted by anyone in the county government. You act as if a website that's used all across the country is ran by someone you know personally. The post was deleted because people were being especially nasty and the moderators got tired of it. The people in charge of this site don't know the Harner family or Tambra or any of the other people in this county. You're claiming conspiracy where there's nothing.

The state police have the investigation under control. They don't need your armchair quarterbacking. Untwist your panties and calm the f down.
Do it all the time

Rosiclare, IL

#13 May 15, 2018
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>

You're all idiots. The thread wasn't deleted by anyone in the county government. You act as if a website that's used all across the country is ran by someone you know personally. The post was deleted because people were being especially nasty and the moderators got tired of it. The people in charge of this site don't know the Harner family or Tambra or any of the other people in this county. You're claiming conspiracy where there's nothing.

The state police have the investigation under control. They don't need your armchair quarterbacking. Untwist your panties and calm the f down.
Actually any one can report a thread and have it removed all you need to do is say the thread is sexest or racist or claim bullying the sites moderators don't check they just remove the thread pick any thread on here and report it and it will be removed in less than 24 hours
Old friend

United States

#14 May 15, 2018
This will be like when Jeremy D.gets in trouble.and the people who killed Shawn N .it will go away like normal. It's justs so sad.I'm justs so glad I got my family out of that town.
Negative

United States

#15 May 15, 2018
Shawn isn't going away I promise that. I feel sorry for everyone involved with the wreck that's awful. Shawn's family isn't giving up on getting him home I know because I am family. Js
JFTN

Osceola, MO

#16 May 15, 2018
Sitbobo wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was sober, then why wasnt he driving his own vehicle? & he was drinking prior to going to bigs that night at the beehive and curve. So hate to bust your bubble but your wrong on this issue.
Lol Iíll wait for them to go public with the tox screen of Troy before I say anything. Iím not hindering the investigation because I wanna see this super k9 officer who was supposed to uphold the law (which includes drinking and driving if Iím not mistaken) behind bars for the rest of his life. And if you actually knew anything about it youíd know exactly why he wasnít driving his vehicle and the fact that he tried to take Tylerís keys AND cyles keys and cyle grabbed them both and hid Tylerís . Again. Shut up about what you donít know.
Honeynutcheerio

West Frankfort, IL

#17 May 15, 2018
JFTN wrote:
<quoted text>

Lol Iíll wait for them to go public with the tox screen of Troy before I say anything. Iím not hindering the investigation because I wanna see this super k9 officer who was supposed to uphold the law (which includes drinking and driving if Iím not mistaken) behind bars for the rest of his life. And if you actually knew anything about it youíd know exactly why he wasnít driving his vehicle and the fact that he tried to take Tylerís keys AND cyles keys and cyle grabbed them both and hid Tylerís . Again. Shut up about what you donít know.
What establishments over-served them? If Big Boys is the only place they drank at then what is going to happen to Big Boys?
Old friend

United States

#18 May 15, 2018
Honeynutcheerio wrote:
<quoted text>

What establishments over-served them? If Big Boys is the only place they drank at then what is going to happen to Big Boys?
And the bartenders that kept serving then.
Local lady

United States

#19 May 15, 2018
Old friend wrote:
<quoted text>

And the bartenders that kept serving then.
I hope they had their dram shop insurance paid
Knack

Rosiclare, IL

#20 May 15, 2018
Negative wrote:
Shawn isn't going away I promise that. I feel sorry for everyone involved with the wreck that's awful. Shawn's family isn't giving up on getting him home I know because I am family. Js
When you drown in the river that long ago if the body didn't surface by now it probably won't
Honeynutcheerio

West Frankfort, IL

#21 May 15, 2018
Local lady wrote:
<quoted text>

I hope they had their dram shop insurance paid
I hope they did too, but since they were served even though they should have been cut off then I'm not sure if their liability insurance has to cover this. Is Big Boys going to get their license pulled because of this? I know that ISP detectives are working the case and will be asking questions to witnesses that were there. It's going to be easy to identify witnesses and locate them for questioning because there are surveillance videos identifying people that were there that night. Just very sad for all parties effected by this senseless tragedy. There is never an excuse to drink and drive when people can get rides or even sleep it off on the parking lot. A life lost too soon, people injured and forever changed, careers lost, families and friends grieving and a close community torn....just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon 2 hr Finderman 1
No foul play 3 hr Family dollar 8
Aaron trover (Sep '12) Tue Unknown 12
Phil Eilken Tue Friends 2
MURDERED and missing man from Karnak Mon Thank you 10
Chris parks Nov 18 BoneB 1
Informant list Nov 17 Relief 15

Vienna Jobs

Personal Finance

Vienna Mortgages