Need info

Paducah, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
She still with Pete? Where was she all this weekend?
get over it

Murphysboro, IL

#2 Nov 17, 2012
yes she is and their very happy so y dont u get a life and get the f**K over it!!!
noticed

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 17, 2012
get over it wrote:
yes she is and their very happy so y dont u get a life and get the f**K over it!!!
Lmao you brought it up after its been left alone so why don't you get to fck over it
geez

Ballwin, MO

#4 Nov 17, 2012
get a life yes she is still happily with Pete and you really need to lay off of her! She is a wonderful person and great mom. Sweet as can be and am glad to got to know her
lol

Paducah, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2012
geez wrote:
get a life yes she is still happily with Pete and you really need to lay off of her! She is a wonderful person and great mom. Sweet as can be and am glad to got to know her
Y'all the ones keep bringing her name up
get over it

Murphysboro, IL

#6 Nov 18, 2012
and your the one that keeps checking for up dates after it been left alone yep still a crazy B*tch and their still happy living life with THEIR new BABY!!! must kill ya to know she can have your man hahahaha mayb u should stock him in stead!!!
lol

Paducah, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
get over it wrote:
and your the one that keeps checking for up dates after it been left alone yep still a crazy B*tch and their still happy living life with THEIR new BABY!!! must kill ya to know she can have your man hahahaha mayb u should stock him in stead!!!
She can't have my man lmao and I hear the baby is ugly as hell anyways so I'm sure it is Pete's lol and it's stalk to stock lmao. My husband ain't no daddy anyway so she is lucky to have someone who is
Mandy

Frederick, MD

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Don't even know who everyone is talking about, but "lol name" what kind of person talks about an innocent child??? Pretty pathetic...
lol

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Mandy wrote:
Don't even know who everyone is talking about, but "lol name" what kind of person talks about an innocent child??? Pretty pathetic...
I'm just saying what I was told

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Dixon? Mon Yep 2
Family photography (Oct '14) Sun KTs 14
Kimmy Hall Sun Yummy 2
Vienna Diner Sun Tim 1
juanita baker (Mar '14) Jun 25 Neighbor 19
abigail rogers (Jul '15) Jun 23 intheknow 24
Lauran & Cody Greer Jun 22 PIMP 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vienna Mortgages