Help for Vienna
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
timeforchange

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
I was really hoping we would be able to have a new mayor for Vienna. And what is Jess Skamser doing running for city clerk?? She's no different than that Jenny lady, if not worse. Please, we need smart, hardworking, respectable people in these positions. I wonder if anyone else is even running...
Here we go

Marion, IL

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Does John have anyone running against him?
WOW

West Frankfort, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Who are you!! Jon IS A NEW MAYOR and has done a great job so far and you don't even know "THAT Jenny(LADY)"??? You asked why Skamser is running do you even know her?

Your post is ignorant..
Agree

Galatia, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
I DEFINITELY agree that J. SKAMser should not run. Ew. I mean, the fact that she's married to a Skamser is just the start of it...
Sometimes

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
When one party has control For a long period of time Be they Democrat or Republican Little if anything changes .
We're supposed to have a check and balance system .
I say that knowing full well what's going on in Washington DC now .
But you still need a check and balance system, Hopefully where the best ideas from both sides are thought about and then adopted.
You also need a Free Press a newspaper that keeps Watch on political figures .
Unfortunately Vianna not have a good newspaper .
timeforchange

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2013
I don't know the Jenny lady personally, only as city clerk. But I do know Jess. I actually can't believe she's running. We do not need someone like her in that position. She may have a lot of people fooled but I know her and I know what she does and what she's all about.

I do not know if anyone's running against Simmons or not. I wish they would though.

Thank you "Agree". I hope there are enough people who know the truth about Jess to not vote for her...
truth

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Jessica is a great gal..she is smart, funny, great person to be around, very active in church ! She married into the skamser family ..that doesnt mean she is a bad person ..her husband is the half decent one out of the bunch...dont be hating on jessica..if i could vote for her i would but i dont live near vienna.
facts

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Ok I have to add that the only reason Jessicca is involved in church is to keep up with the joneses if you know what I mean. She's a FAKE. Trust me, I know. I kinda feel bad for Aaron cuz he's pretty decent. If only he knew..
Derrr

Galatia, IL

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah, she married into the Skank-nut family. Being pretty decent doesn't include SCAMMING for a disability check. When the cat's away the mouse will play. I think a certain someone took advantage of time away for her job to get a little hanky panky on the side...before and after she got preggo the first time. DNA test anyone?
patty

Marion, IL

#10 Jan 5, 2013
I do not know Jessica, she will have some competition, 2 other gals I hear are running also.As far as the Mayor,I think Mr. Simmons has done a great job. His competition is Rockwell , not sure of first name, he currently on the city council.My vote goes to Simmons
citizen

Marion, IL

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Thank you for the info Patty
Enough

Lenexa, KS

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I have Skamser girl on Facebook and she has been going on and on for months can't wait until its OVER
hmmmmm

Marion, IL

#13 Jan 15, 2013
lol jessica is married to Aaron skamser and they have both had jobs since age 18?? someone is not sure who they are talking about// I am sorry I found a site filled with so many lies
nah

Marion, IL

#14 Jan 15, 2013
facts wrote:
Ok I have to add that the only reason Jessicca is involved in church is to keep up with the joneses if you know what I mean. She's a FAKE. Trust me, I know. I kinda feel bad for Aaron cuz he's pretty decent. If only he knew..
joneses....
Morons

Lenexa, KS

#15 Jan 16, 2013
If you don't like people in office or that are running, then don't vote for them plain and simple .
Let us know

Marion, IL

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Again, does John have opposition?
Anonymous

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Wow .. you must all be such perfect people to be so sure of your bs.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Enough wrote:
I have Skamser girl on Facebook and she has been going on and on for months can't wait until its OVER
Maybe because she (and the other candidates) have to read and listen to the kind of crap that is on this forum. Seriously people ... if you are that wonderful maybe you should be running for office instead of running your mouth.
Vienna residentI

Marion, IL

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Rockwell is Mr. Simmons opposition, he is on the city council now
Vote

Lenexa, KS

#20 Jan 23, 2013
My vote goes to Simmons , he's done a good job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Court Judge (Mar '12) 10 hr Youhavebeenserved 8
Cypress Fire Department , E.T.C Tue PO Mom 1
Mike thompson Tue Nita 2
Carla Hayden Tue Out there 6
Jeff Treat (Aug '16) Tue Moon 5
Burgleries May 22 Justice of the Peace 2
Brandi Smithson?? May 19 Anon 3

Vienna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance