this is the real truth

Carterville, IL

#6587 Oct 1, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok I'm still waiting you to explain 100 Billion in debt, 7.9% unemployment and The last 3 Governors in jail. But you just keep dogging that.
Dennis the menice thanks because are poasts aint spelt good and aint got no good grammer and punkjewation that we aint smart enough to know how to fix guberment. I didnt git rich waystin time on spellen and grammer and such. He aint got no jonh dear tracktor like me Dennis are stoopid he are layzee and he stanks!
beers

Oswego, IL

#6588 Oct 1, 2013
this is the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis the menice thanks because are poasts aint spelt good and aint got no good grammer and punkjewation that we aint smart enough to know how to fix guberment. I didnt git rich waystin time on spellen and grammer and such. He aint got no jonh dear tracktor like me Dennis are stoopid he are layzee and he stanks!
But at least i understand y'all f*cked this state up real good like. Idiot democrats. Can't answer for your destruction.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6589 Oct 1, 2013
You poking fun like that don't both me one bit.
Just shows how stupid you and menace really are.
When you think it's funny but just like our state government. You'r both broke and can't be fixed.
Your level of stupidy matches that of our state leaders.

carterville...this is the real truth...SYG...WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF!

Get off drugs and stop boozing, get a job..learn some facts. OH! Thats right, you don't know anything other that making fun of things.
Even that will get old with dennis the menace soon.
beers

Oswego, IL

#6590 Oct 1, 2013
When you think it's funny but just like our state government. You'r both broke and can't be fixed.

carterville...this is the real truth...SYG...WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF!

Get off drugs and stop boozing, get a job..learn some facts. OH! Thats right, you don't know anything other that making fun of things.
Says the guy who had voted ( I'm assuming) for the same promises time after time with no progress. Pretty pathetic.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6591 Oct 1, 2013
toomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok I'm still waiting you to explain 100 Billion in debt, 7.9% unemployment and The last 3 Governors in jail. But you just keep dogging that.
And I'm still waiting to post something while you're sober.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6592 Oct 1, 2013
toomanybeers wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least i understand y'all f*cked this state up real good like. Idiot democrats. Can't answer for your destruction.
Nope ... see my last response.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be waiting for a while on this one.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6593 Oct 1, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who had voted ( I'm assuming) for the same promises time after time with no progress. Pretty pathetic.
Hey, we finally agree on something: The REAL real truth from Dana sure is pathetic!

Too bad you won't remember that when you sober up.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6594 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Dennis the menice thanks because are poasts aint spelt good and aint got no good grammer and punkjewation that we aint smart enough to know how to fix guberment. I didnt git rich waystin time on spellen and grammer and such. He aint got no jonh dear tracktor like me Dennis are stoopid he are layzee and he stanks!
LMFAO @ punkjewation!
DR PHILL

Carterville, IL

#6595 Oct 2, 2013
Your lack of intelligence causes you great anguish. You suffer from penis envy. Your small penis affects your relationship with women to the point of anxiety and impotence. Your anger manifest itself in internet forum trolling. Your tiny penis is like the state. Broke and can't be fixed.
beers

Oswego, IL

#6596 Oct 2, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm still waiting to post something while you're sober.
And I'm still waiting for you to say something w/ a factual base. But then you are a democrat and we know facts are something you can't understand.
this is the real truth

Ohio, IL

#6597 Oct 2, 2013
DR PHILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of intelligence causes you great anguish. You suffer from penis envy. Your small penis affects your relationship with women to the point of anxiety and impotence. Your anger manifest itself in internet forum trolling. Your tiny penis is like the state. Broke and can't be fixed.
Humm! your mom and wife seem to think it's long enough.
Your mom gagged twice when it went down here throat.
Your wife wished you had that much.
Respect

O Fallon, IL

#6598 Oct 2, 2013
Anyone who is not in there now.

Since: Feb 13

Elizabethtown, IL

#6599 Oct 3, 2013
Hope wrote:
Kirk gives us one more seat to take over the house and stop the Obama agenda.
For those republicans who are sitting on the fence, Kirk is better than Obamas hand picked puppet.
Kirk is a Senator, not a member of the House.
Catch me

Wilmington, IL

#6600 Oct 3, 2013
DR PHILL wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me I'm gay.
Statement

Wilmington, IL

#6601 Oct 5, 2013
Government shutdown is not an answer.
LIbEralS

Saint Louis, MO

#6602 Oct 5, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we finally agree on something: The REAL real truth from Dana sure is pathetic!
Too bad you won't remember that when you sober up.
Name calling - the typical progressive approach to anyone that hasn't partaken of the Obama Kool Aid
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6603 Oct 5, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling - the typical progressive approach to anyone that hasn't partaken of the Obama Kool Aid
Crying about being called names that fit - the typical crybaby conservative response to the people that kicked Republican ass in the last election.

Oh ... and way to skip over the fact that it was beers (the guy I responded to) who was responsible for the "name calling" and that I just happened to agree with him - which shows you're typically conservative with your literacy and liberal with your remediality.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6604 Oct 5, 2013
Statement wrote:
Government shutdown is not an answer.
That's what a MAJORITY of the people have said but since when does the GOP listen to what a majority wants?

I sure am loving the Civil War in the GOP as establishment Republicans keep fighting with clueless teapartiers who are making the GOP less and less viable as a party.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6605 Oct 5, 2013
Netquest wrote:
<quoted text>
Kirk is a Senator, not a member of the House.
Hope obviously doesn't know the difference.

And he's obviously a conservative Republican.

IMAGINE THAT!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6606 Oct 5, 2013
Time for some inconvenient facts for all the republican troglodytes out there ...

It's the leader of the REPUBLICANS that control the House who refuses to bring the clean bill (without the Obamacare provision) up for a vote which would much more than likely pass because he'd rather do the bidding of those who fund the teapartiers than do what's good for his country.

It's REPUBLICANS who want Obama to compromise on a LAW that was passed by congress, upheld by the SCOTUS and something that voters refused to repeal with their votes in November.

It's REPUBLICANS who want their OWN Nixonian idea (of forcing private insurance companies to cover everyone regardless of prior health condition with the government subsidizing those unable to pay) scrapped even though it was recently instituted by their OWN candidate for president last year.

It's REPUBLICANS who are trying to force a compromise on Obamacare that already is a compromise - not Democrats. Dems wanted a single-payer system but we ended up with the ACA because Republicans years ago promoted the conservative idea that was Nixon's individual mandate.

It's REPUBLICANS who already got a compromise agreement from Dems when Harry Reid sent the continuing resolution bill to keep the government running back to the House with the funding limits that the REPUBLICANS wanted (which was less than what Dems wanted). And it was REPUBLICANS who then upped the ante after that agreement and demanded that Obamacare be tied to approving it.

It's REPUBLICANS who want to tie two completely unrelated things to each other. The continuing resolution that REPUBLICANS refuse to pass pays the bills to keep the government open. The ACA is not a part of, and has nothing to do with, that continuing resolution. The ACA is already funded via mandatory spending - spending that goes up regardless of whether the continuing resolution that funds the government is passed or not.

It's REPUBLICANS who don't want to raise the debt ceiling to PAY OUR BILLS that they agreed to run up in the House where spending bills originate and that REPUBLICANS control.

It's REPUBLICANS who are demanding that either millions of people get denied health insurance or they'll make sure millions MORE suffer - not Democrats.

And Democrats, by comparison, aren't demanding ANYTHING. They have a clean bill where Republicans either vote to keep the government funded or they don't.

Nice and simple - the way it should be.

But a minority faction of a party ... that controls only 1 half of 1 third of our government ... and that represents only 18% of the nation (the percentage that wants the ACA gone at all costs)... is trying to force they're political agenda on EVERYBODY ELSE.

Why?

Because they've alienated so many groups of people with their gratuitous, corporate-billionaire-funded ignorance that they can't get their agenda passed any other Constitutionally-accepted way.

And these people, who are trying to subvert constitutional process and overrule the will of the people as spoken through recent democratic elections, are the very same "true patriots" who can't go one sentence without screaming words like "democracy", "freedom", "Constitution" and "Founding Fathers" too!

"Give us what we (a minority of a party in one part of one branch of government) want or we'll make everybody pay!"

That's not democracy - that's economic terrorism. And it's currently being carried out by the teaparty REPUBLICANS that the REPUBLICAN House Speaker is too afraid to stand up to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff is a crybaby 7 min Tired of the Cryi... 8
meet the candidates???? 21 min Grapevine 7
Paula Barger 15 hr whiskey 1
Seven Face Drug Charges in Union County (Jan '14) 19 hr PinkRibbonRunner 19
Roofing Thu Ms Law 2
New courthouse Thu Fry 44
fred meyer 4 commissioner Oct 18 Okay 26
Vienna Dating
Find my Match

Vienna Jobs