First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yoo-hoo

Springfield, MO

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Where has Jenny been hiding? I'm sure she is up to no good. Don't trust your man around her, she will mess with him and not think twice. I bet she has all sorts of STD's... Yuck!!!
Mysaaaaa

Carterville, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Please stop talking about my mommy and her many I could be anybodys from your friend jenny bahaaahaaaa not hiding crazies
jackson strret karnak ill

Cassatt, SC

#3 Jan 2, 2013
susan hand must be over her cold she back at it pooting my dog's out after the freez she askdid i have whater runing my shee her's realgood no no whater just fan dog's be god and wht while i was pooting dog's out she sedd my nan 6 time wile on phone out side dont know why she need'sgo out side to talkor screemyet she told some one the needed to know my nane and i was runing a fan . in trest ok cosep oh boy what next this year will susan hand star up agin thios year 2013
todd former maor candet

Cassatt, SC

#4 Jan 3, 2013
if pepole dont like some wonting thimgo than just buy thim out and be don or stop allatim's to defrod defame or be sooded to buy proporty you wont any way cass you dont wont the owner. be asked to surve jail time if not .. so in short we all life and weall have shot coming's do wepay for thimfor ever more or do you think being a cristan is about forgines at all and remimberi did not make god's rule's god did so if you wont to juge and risk not to be for given by god it you life ineternety or hell do's god wont to know you you dont forgive. or are you play asif you can juge as like god. now weshood all remiber that the agel that wasat the right hand side of god trtied to be god god sent saten from heven to hell for it do you wont the same inthe time you segog on your jugement day .. note god dos give way to do what you have don yet it's not judment it's diserment look it up know the difrence so you not miss led to gothe rong way asto make god if so not know you in the end be saved be true to god's willor god onjugemenday will not respect man oe women cas god in god we are not god made us all in that weknow or cood dreem of so yesjuses understand's now it's up to you now to do what you know willbe good for you and if you lovegove thang god willknow by your deads
PLEASDOJUGE TAKING GOD'S JOB IF YOU UNDERST ORNOT ASK A GOOD MAN IN GOD THAT CAN UNDERSTAND AND EXSLANE IT ALL BETTERTO YOU FOR YOUR UNEKE UNDERSTANDION YOU ARE SO YOU CAN KNOW AND LOVE GOD AT THE THANG'S GOD WONT OF US
legion for we are many

Marion, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2013
todd former maor candet wrote:
if pepole dont like some wonting thimgo than just buy thim out and be don or stop allatim's to defrod defame or be sooded to buy proporty you wont any way cass you dont wont the owner. be asked to surve jail time if not .. so in short we all life and weall have shot coming's do wepay for thimfor ever more or do you think being a cristan is about forgines at all and remimberi did not make god's rule's god did so if you wont to juge and risk not to be for given by god it you life ineternety or hell do's god wont to know you you dont forgive. or are you play asif you can juge as like god. now weshood all remiber that the agel that wasat the right hand side of god trtied to be god god sent saten from heven to hell for it do you wont the same inthe time you segog on your jugement day .. note god dos give way to do what you have don yet it's not judment it's diserment look it up know the difrence so you not miss led to gothe rong way asto make god if so not know you in the end be saved be true to god's willor god onjugemenday will not respect man oe women cas god in god we are not god made us all in that weknow or cood dreem of so yesjuses understand's now it's up to you now to do what you know willbe good for you and if you lovegove thang god willknow by your deads
PLEASDOJUGE TAKING GOD'S JOB IF YOU UNDERST ORNOT ASK A GOOD MAN IN GOD THAT CAN UNDERSTAND AND EXSLANE IT ALL BETTERTO YOU FOR YOUR UNEKE UNDERSTANDION YOU ARE SO YOU CAN KNOW AND LOVE GOD AT THE THANG'S GOD WONT OF US
how did god come into this?
Descartes

Carterville, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2013
todd former maor candet wrote:
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
WTH

Carbondale, IL

#7 Jan 4, 2013
legion for we are many wrote:
<quoted text>
how did god come into this?
I don't know how you even got God out of that babbling
legion for we are many

Marion, IL

#8 Jan 4, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how you even got God out of that babbling
it's the only word you can understand lol
Suzanne Gaskins

Enfield, IL

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Now Todd I have No Clue what you just said I heard a noise out side of your home and Asked you did you have a water Leak,now since you think Iam making trouble! You have Lost your Rabid Mind!!!!! Keep My Name out of your Mouth.....Did you understand That or can you read either because you sure CAN'T SPELL have a nice life!!!
Suzanne Gaskins

Enfield, IL

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Well,well,well nothing to say Listen from the Lady on (Jackson street) Now I think about it yelling your Name put and asking if you had a Wier Leak is starting Shit well here some shit for you Next time you Leave town for Days and those dogs aren't being took care of you will have trouble don't give me that Shit That someone was doing it for you because there where no foot Prints where they had been taken care of so watch out I got my Eye on you Freak
Suzanne Gaskins

Enfield, IL

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Oh,but excuse me of my incorrect Spelling maybe you understand that Todddddddddddd!
Suzanne Gaskins

Enfield, IL

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Oh I forgot this is the Crazy Women tread Former mayor Todd you only got three Vote's your ex wife the Neighbor two doors down.also let's not forget about yourself I think they need to Vote the Village Id*** you would win Hands Down now you have Pissed me off Bring it dumb ass!
never ending

Enfield, IL

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Todd is a Nut! He does bad stuff all over town! Peeking in elderly women windows plus other numerous womens home's ,He has been removed from wilsons Store because of his constant crap the story goes on and on should I say more?
nuts

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jan 6, 2013
You all are NUTS.
hahaha

Carterville, IL

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Descartes wrote:
<quoted text>
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old School!!
hahaha

Carterville, IL

#16 Jan 7, 2013
or was it Adam Sandler?!?!
Jess

Marion, IL

#17 Jan 17, 2013
what is this about? I'm lost
not from here

Little Rock, AR

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Yoir all blathering idiots! WTF? is everyone in this fricken town kissen cousins? Holy heck! There are these things called rubbers/ condoms. please, use them! Don't touch moms sisters daughter!
Carlos Spicyweiner

Vienna, IL

#19 Jan 21, 2013
not from here wrote:
Yoir all blathering idiots! WTF? is everyone in this fricken town kissen cousins? Holy heck! There are these things called rubbers/ condoms. please, use them! Don't touch moms sisters daughter!
Or niece and she is sometime more affectionately called…
not from here

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jan 21, 2013
yeah, well wasn't sure they'd know what niece means...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family photography 12 hr not your mommas 12
Corey Patton 14 hr your buddy 6
Son of God Fri welcome home 26
What ever happened to Amber Jackson? (Jun '14) Dec 15 haha 3
Doritos or Pringles Dec 14 ??? 2
Hillview (Jun '13) Dec 14 jester 60
Pervs at the 4-way Dec 8 Old Times 10
Vienna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vienna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vienna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vienna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 am PST

NBC Sports 6:35AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal