people of Vidor only
white man

Pittsboro, IN

#1 Jan 31, 2012
is Vidor a raciest community ? I am thinking of moving and just wanted an honest opion from locals not anyone else please.

illegals suck

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Best way to find out, is to go see for yourself. I read that Vidor is trying to live down their past so, they won't tell you if it's all-white.
City data site tells the race of their populations in Vidor. South eastern Texas is known to have a sprinkling of white towns.
from vidor

Lumberton, TX

#3 Feb 2, 2012
i have lived in vidor for 13 years and though we do have mostly white people living out here there are other races here too but if u have kids the schools are great and we dont have like kkk people running up and down the streets
DragonBorn

Lumberton, TX

#4 Feb 2, 2012
If you are single Vidor is not a good place all the girls here sadly are rude golddigging drugheads.

illegals suck

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 3, 2012
from vidor wrote:
i have lived in vidor for 13 years and though we do have mostly white people living out here there are other races here too but if u have kids the schools are great and we dont have like kkk people running up and down the streets
KKK wouldn't worry me cos I'm white. But, are the non-whites under control?
white man

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2012
Thank u from Vidor very helpful
TERRY

Beaumont, TX

#7 Jan 10, 2014
Yes theyre still kinda racists,,just not the kill you kind of racists theyve mellowed out somewhat because of drug addiction...You dont have drive-by shooting and murder as much as you now have to deal with methheaded thieves stealing all your stuff wvwry time you turn around...
David

Beaumont, TX

#8 May 20, 2014
Vidor sucks,,,dont move there..
tomasso

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2014
Please keep the black criminals out of Vidor.
tobie

Beaumont, TX

#10 Oct 21, 2014
Because they have plenty of methed out "white" criminals who will be more than happy to steal all of your stuff.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vidor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beaumont man arrested, charged after FBI finds ... Apr 16 Flash61 3
Do you like living in Beaumont TX Mar 29 Sandy 2
Kinsel vs Classic Dealership Mar '18 Car Guy 1
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Mar '18 eddie fisher 78
What happened to Justin's Taco Wagon? Mar '18 yea buddy 2
Unless You Repent ( LAKE OF FIRE ) REPENT Feb '18 ronnie from the b... 2
Women Feb '18 Horny 3

Vidor Jobs

Personal Finance

Vidor Mortgages