Manufactured homes hot topic in Vidor

Manufactured homes hot topic in Vidor

There are 2 comments on the Orange Leader story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Manufactured homes hot topic in Vidor. In it, Orange Leader reports that:

City council will hold a workshop session during its regular meeting today to discuss a proposed manufactured home ordinance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Leader.

Port Arthur, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2011
vidor is going to stop manufactured home from being put in town so there going to out side of town witch is going to make our city taxes go up becouse of this i have land in the city and we where going to put a manufactured home on it in january 2012 but now we will move north becouse of it becouse i will not pay more taxes

Beaumont, TX

#2 May 18, 2011
My husband a I plan to buy a mobile home instead of building a new home because of the cost and time . We own r land we pay r taxes we should be able to put what we wont on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vidor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kinsel vs Classic Dealership Mar 12 Car Guy 1
Do you like living in Beaumont TX Mar 12 NY2TX 1
News Beaumont man arrested, charged after FBI finds ... Mar 12 NY2TX 2
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Mar 9 eddie fisher 78
What happened to Justin's Taco Wagon? Mar 1 yea buddy 2
Unless You Repent ( LAKE OF FIRE ) REPENT Feb 18 ronnie from the b... 2
Women Feb '18 Horny 3

Vidor Jobs

Personal Finance

Vidor Mortgages