big booming around here

Posted in the Vidalia Forum

suspicious

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I was wondering if anybody heard the big booming noises that can be heard between bordelonville and moreauville.
yea

Cottonport, LA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Yes we have in the area as well! I wonder if they are fracking the oil well! Maybe that is the booming noise!
gene

West Monroe, LA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
if it is fracking then the ground water is being poisoned!!!!! it is a plan to poison our wells
big ears

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 19, 2012
We live in Pointe Coupee parish and have heard this also on several occaisions. Can actually feel the thump at times.
big ears

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 19, 2012
damn. heard three booms bout 30 minutes ago. is they fracking or was that somebody shootin at all them geese flying around
big ears

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 20, 2012
booming musta stopped because ya'll ain't want to talk bout it no mo. musta kilt all them geese's too cause they ain't flying no mo
yea

Cottonport, LA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
No we just don't wanna entertain you theory! Because I have been an active hunter for 30 years and I know the difference! But since u have preceded to make it a joke because u are bored then we will let you have the board! ;)
umhmmmmmmm

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
I just heard a big boom.
big ears

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Dec 20, 2012
yea wrote:
No we just don't wanna entertain you theory! Because I have been an active hunter for 30 years and I know the difference! But since u have preceded to make it a joke because u are bored then we will let you have the board! ;)
Theory? I have news for you, I am not making a joke about this, simply trying to get more response on the issue. I have been a avid hunter for 40 years, so don't go after making yourself a know it all. By "we", does that include everyones opinion not to entertain a theory, as is your judgement, of which you have descibed as a joke? Seems to me you are truly bored and have no sense of humor. Where in any of my postings have I accused anyone of not knowing the difference between a gunshot and a fracking blast at a well site ? Take this board for what it is, a discussion site where I as well as everyone else have freedom of speech.Please, whomever here is in agreement with "letting me have the board" chime in, or,maybe all of you has elected "yea" to speak for you. Sad, really sad.
ThunderBox

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 20, 2012
You bunch a couyons. You got a airforce base in yo backyard!
yea

Cottonport, LA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Obviously our sense of humors are different! I am far from know-it-all! I just gave a smart azz answer to the humorous smart azz question!
big ears

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 23, 2012
yea wrote:
Obviously our sense of humors are different! I am far from know-it-all! I just gave a smart azz answer to the humorous smart azz question!
Thats part of what makes the world go 'round,having different views and sense of humor.At any rate the geese are still not flying and its likely lots of booming will still be heard between Christmas Eve and New Years.
misused

Ville Platte, LA

#13 Dec 23, 2012
The noise is pipe bombs near the fish market getting ready for new years fireworks
big ears

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 24, 2012
misused wrote:
The noise is pipe bombs near the fish market getting ready for new years fireworks
WAIT. Which one of the fish markets?
Drawbar

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Dec 26, 2012
ThunderBox wrote:
You bunch a couyons. You got a airforce base in yo backyard!
Little bombs you buy called tannerite. For fun only. Ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder
tell me

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Are just some dry ice...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vidalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents do you have enough of sexual predators? (Mar '11) Aug '14 Treanine 9
Lake Concordia Jun '14 Ditch Cricket 1
Part 1 -- Louisiana Third Circuit Affirms Conno... (Jul '09) Mar '14 Mike 9
Debate: Soft Drink Names - Ferriday, LA (Aug '11) Feb '14 Sierras_Ride 2
jobs? (Feb '14) Feb '14 jobless 1
dont be shy (Dec '13) Dec '13 let me know 1
whats your opinion (Dec '13) Dec '13 curiosity 1
Vidalia Dating
Find my Match

Vidalia Jobs