Victorville gang member jailed for Ri...

Victorville gang member jailed for Rialto murder

There are 2 comments on the Victorville Daily Press story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Victorville gang member jailed for Rialto murder. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

RIALTO A Victorville gang member has been arrested as a suspect in the shooting death of a Rialto teen over the weekend, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Robert torres

Hesperia, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Virginal is there away i can get a hold of emiliano or is he still busted
Nobody

La Habra, CA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
You guys don't know anything about tae. I know him and his parents and his grandparents. He was a good kid. Would give you the shirt off of his back. The person responsible for taking his life obviously didn't know him either or it would not have happened. Please don't post anymore negativity the family is having a hard enough time dealing with the loss and the fact that they have to bury one of there children soon. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Visalia cop charged with forgery, perjury in ve... 6 hr Who 1
Ashley Madison 22 hr LMAO 5
Hot Asian Woman Finger Bangs Turkey: Video Wed Openassed Turk 3
News Police to Hold Two DUI Checkpoints in the Valle... Aug 23 cisnerospainting 1
The Cowardly Lion, Aslan, and Cecil Aug 4 DreadnaughtHamster 1
Review: Tile Gallery Plus (Mar '13) Aug 2 JOHN 11
les brown furniture from 1904-1950's- Jul 31 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victorville Mortgages