Investigators: Victorville woman kill...

Investigators: Victorville woman killed in crash ran red light

There are 12 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Investigators: Victorville woman killed in crash ran red light. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 19-year-old Victorville woman who was killed Friday while driving her brother to school has been identified as Cyndy Diaz Villalobos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

some guy

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2009
put down the phone and drive!!!!!!
Hannah v-towm

AOL

#2 Nov 4, 2009
guess wut a** hole she wasnt on the phone...
were gonna miss u cydy
some guy

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Nov 5, 2009
Hannah v-towm wrote:
guess wut **** hole she wasnt on the phone...
were gonna miss u cydy
yeah right, so i guess the only law she broke was running that red light!!!
Facedefacts

Whittier, CA

#4 Nov 5, 2009
I have found that the Latino community, as a whole, tends to be involved in more accidents, crimes, gang violence and domestic violence news stories than any other group one can find. I started printing out all the news stories with Latinos as the focus, and I had to stop--they were adding up too fast. That was only since the beginning of October, 2009. In 3 weeks I had a book full. You can squawk and you can whine, but just read the newspaper and you will note this "phenomenon." You tell me why these people are dying?
Amanda

Santa Monica, CA

#5 Nov 7, 2009
some guy wrote:
put down the phone and drive!!!!!!
ok, first of all. she wasnt on the phone so just stop trying to blame her. second just email me if you want answers. [email protected]
Cyndys sister

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Nov 7, 2009
Hey some guy your an ass hole your the type of person that would kick you while you down. FYI she did not have her phone with her and an eye witness told us that those traffic lights had been acting up for weeks now. And who ever wrote that comment about Latinos being the cause of most crimes you falled to mentune all the crimes that involve serrial killers and colt leaders child abducters crazy kids that flip out in school and shoot any one in sight 99% of the time they are white, yes white I can't stand sterio types, but if that's the route you want to go there it is. I'm not gonna waist my time on you, you've done plenty of that all by your self you low life good for nothin looser.
some guy

Moreno Valley, CA

#7 Nov 7, 2009
Cyndys sister wrote:
Hey some guy your an **** hole your the type of person that would kick you while you down. FYI she did not have her phone with her and an eye witness told us that those traffic lights had been acting up for weeks now. And who ever wrote that comment about Latinos being the cause of most crimes you falled to mentune all the crimes that involve serrial killers and colt leaders child abducters crazy kids that flip out in school and shoot any one in sight 99% of the time they are white, yes white I can't stand sterio types, but if that's the route you want to go there it is. I'm not gonna waist my time on you, you've done plenty of that all by your self you low life good for nothin looser.
sounds like you are already getting a lawyer for your lawsuit!!!! "witness told us that those traffic lights had been acting up for weeks". good luck with your lawsuit, but the fact still remains, RED means STOP!!!!!!
Hannah v-town

AOL

#8 Nov 7, 2009
some guy wrote:
<quoted text> yeah right, so i guess the only law she broke was running that red light!!!
yup it's called an accident and yeah those happen, get a life and stop blaming people that u dont know shit about.
really now

San Bernardino, CA

#9 Nov 10, 2009
Facedefacts wrote:
I have found that the Latino community, as a whole, tends to be involved in more accidents, crimes, gang violence and domestic violence news stories than any other group one can find. I started printing out all the news stories with Latinos as the focus, and I had to stop--they were adding up too fast. That was only since the beginning of October, 2009. In 3 weeks I had a book full. You can squawk and you can whine, but just read the newspaper and you will note this "phenomenon." You tell me why these people are dying?
sounds like you have too much time on your hands!! get a life whitey
Tonya Berger

Victorville, CA

#10 Nov 11, 2009
I was here Classmate at Four D college she will be missed very much god bless her all and the family my deepest sympathy go out god bless! Lots of people are mean and dont know what happen or going on!!
Marilin

Victorville, CA

#11 Jul 20, 2012
I was a friend of cindy and for that some guy go jump off a bridge...you don't know anything that happened to stfu!! Cindy you will be missed and always loved.
Jaja

Ontario, CA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
I didn't know cindy that well but I always knew she was a very nice girl in school I always told her hi so fuck all u guys who said bad shit about her it's not her fault ya'll should be trippin off that dude that killed her cuz if it was your sister ya'll flippin out too so love u cindy r.i.p I know how it is to lose a sibling it's hard may god bless your family always!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Trumpa s immigration plan looms, thousands o... Sep 15 Well Well 5
Laws ( Police do your job ) Sep 10 Good Thing 3
Review: Hesperia Metrolink Station Sep 3 HESPERIA METROLINK 19
Review: Victorville Amtrak Station Sep 3 VICTORVILLE AMTRAK 2
Review: Victorville/Apple Valley Metrolink Station Sep 3 VICTORVILLE METRO... 4
Review: South Victorville Metrolink Station Sep 3 S VICTORVILLE MET... 3
News Legal marijuana in Visalia? It wona t ever get ... Sep 2 Who 1

Victorville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance