Local: Visalia pastor sues son over '...

Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'

There are 1863 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Local: Visalia pastor sues son over 'cyberbullying'. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

Visalia Calvary Church pastor, the Rev. Bob Grenier, and his wife, Gayle, have sued their estranged son, Alex Grenier, accusing him of defamation and cyberbullying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

Who

Manteca, CA

#225 Nov 20, 2012
Full thread can be read here...
http://michaelnewnham.com/...
A Calvary Chapel pastor, responding to the owner of the blog, wrote the following.
Blog owner says
"...The story doesn’t meet any standard of responsible reporting…at all...."
CC pastor says
"...As someone who lived in OC for a decade, the moment you simply mentioned ‘reported in OC Weekly’ the above was implied...."
ALEX, attempting to interact with the CC pastors who (with good reasons founded on his personal experiences trying to interact fruitfully with Alex on the blog), has decided that discussion with Alex is impossible, SAYS
"... AV, I’ll make sure to pass your review on to Gustavo, the head honcho there. I’m sure he’ll appreciate your take, especially you being a SoCal CC pastor and all..."
+=+=+=+=+=
Who says
Let me note that the CC pastor now intentionally ignores Alex, because he knows from experience that when Alex gets ranting, HE HAS NO 'OFF' SWITCH, even if the facts do not support the view that Alex is ranting/espousing.
As of 10:10 PST, the CC pastor has not responded to Alex' provocation. Alex will claim, who cares what, but what he will claim will likely be nefarious.
Unfortunately for Alex, he cannot see that when he gets on his rants with no off switch and when his ranting turns off the ability of his brain to communicate and share viewpoints, discussion with him is fruitless.
Alex will blame all of this on a stone wall or other such nonsense, but the explanation is right behind his nose.
Heading into Thanksgiving, I will attempt to summarize for the general reading public WHY Alex is guilty of nefarious libel, slander and defamation (eg why his speech is not constitutionally protected).
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#226 Nov 20, 2012
And as of 10:16 PST, it appears that Alex' bullying has had its intended effect.
CC Pastor (responding to a blog moderator) says
"...Hey Papias,
I responded in agreement with Michael [the blog owner, comment by Who]. With an explanation why those of us who know the OC Weekly (and that I assume would include you) are not surprised that (to quote)“The story doesn’t meet any standard of responsible reporting…at all.”
I then have made exactly ONE additional comment, directed at Alex, who has made several responses at me. It was the only one I intended to make, though knowing Alex I understood he would reply with about five or more.
[Pay special attention to the following sentence, dear reader, comment by Who]
Apparently, even one comment in reply to Alex is not allowed – no matter what is said at me first. Got it.
I am surprised that Alex AGAIN [caps by Who] is using the Phoenix Preacher to discuss his personal legal issues while you blow him a kiss in doing so.
Expect a dozen more posts from Alex most likely.
Expect no more from me."
Who summarizes
So, Alex has officially squelched the speech of a blog participant that WAS NOT RESPONDING TO ANYTHING THAT ALEX WROTE!!!!!!!!
Then Alex starts chirping, goading others into verbal sparring, all drenched in snarkiness.
Now, the target of his bullying is not going to continue interacting with others ON A BLOG THAT ALEX DOES NOT OWN!!!!!!!!!!
+=+=+=+==+
But one small example of Alex' cyberbullying modus operandi. No WONDER why people delete his unsolicited facebook posts on their pages. No WONDER people block him on facebook.
This, in microcosm, IS PRECISELY WHY ALEX IS DEFENDING HIMSELF AGAINST A LIBEL/DEFAMATION/SLANDER LAWSUIT.
My name is Who.
Who

Manteca, CA

#227 Nov 20, 2012
Alex' past behavior/ranting is much worse than the above, but it is quite recent, and yesterday was his lawsuit deadline, so general reader, please know that this lawsuit IS NOT FRIVOLOUS. Alex is a bully that uses his computer to attack and threaten people that don't agree 100% with his views.
Who

Manteca, CA

#228 Nov 20, 2012
Bullying is not constitutionally protected.
Libel is not constitutionally protected speech.
Slander is not constitutionally protected speech.
Defamation is not constitutionally protected speech.
Yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater WHEN THERE IS NO FIRE is not constitutionally protected speech.
My typing on topix.com IS constitutionally protected speech.
DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#229 Nov 20, 2012
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK

"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.

Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.

Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.

Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.

I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!

You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.

More lies, less substance then before. "it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"

I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#230 Nov 20, 2012
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!" Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!
DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#231 Nov 20, 2012
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK

"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.

Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.

Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.

Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.

I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!

You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.

More lies, less substance then before.

"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"

I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.

Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"

"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
Who

United States

#232 Nov 20, 2012
I raise relevant points for the general reader, showing them EXACTLY HOW Alex bullies others at websites he doesn't own, and YOU respond by bullying me with abusive ad hominem attacks.
At least it's reassuring to know that your fruit isn't falling far from the Alex-shaped tree you worship.
+=+=+=+=+=
At one time, Alex USED to post here multiple times a day, at any hour of the day.
Then Alex realized he couldn't both ignore, deflect and misinterpret my pointed questions AND keep his credibility.
Fortunately, he pissed away his credibility without much help from me.
My name is Who.
Who

United States

#233 Nov 20, 2012
you says
"...Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved...."
Who says
Thanks for calling me a molester without any supporting evidence other than your word---looks like Alex taught you well, for that's exactly what he does.
you says
"...Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't...."
Who says
Pretty terrible reasoning. The judge doesn't know anyone involved, yet somehow that doesn't keep him from having facts.
In fact, not knowing the parties involved gives me a larger dose of something you seem to lack entirely...OBJECTIVITY!
you says
"...Who is a drunk with no credibility...."
Who says
I haven't been drunk in weeks. Secondly, saying I have no credibility doesn't make it true. Just like Alex saying he was abused doesn't make it true. Your Alex-san Master-san has taught you well.
Who is the puppet now?! Not Who, that's still Who to you!
you says
"...Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CC Visalia...."
Who says
This is demonstrably false. Subpoena my bank records if you are that curious....
you says
"...I'll say this one again because it is the truth...."
Who says
Oh joy!
you says
"...Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!..."
Who says
If Who doesn't know the mayor, how can he have any facts regarding how he should cast his vote? He can't (snarksnarksnark)!
Pretty terrible reasoning there, cowboy.
you says
"...You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool...."
Who says
Specious reasoning and personal insults contained in two sentences where one sentence would have done just fine. Very impressive. Not.
Indicative of the kind of crap Bob has had to put up with in his life since Alex decided to originate, manage and conduct his cyberbully hate campaign.
Which proves my point exactly, you muppetpuppet.
you says
"..."
Who says
I guess that's all you got. My name is Who.
Told you so Who Ho

United States

#234 Nov 20, 2012
DeWhoon has Ballooned wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
More lies, less substance then before.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
Who will never get it. Nobody cares what Who think. He's clearly not playing with a full deck. To defend someone he doesn't know who is accused of molesting and beating his kids, just because he doesn't like the victim. Talk about bully, not sure how you can be more a bully then what Who is doing.

Get a life Who. Get that bee out if your bonnet. Let go and let God. He'll take care of everything, right? Why defend someone you don't know against someone you don't know.

A judge has been trained to judge. You are not. You are a bully cyber troll.
Who

Manteca, CA

#235 Nov 20, 2012
you says
"...Who will never get it. Nobody cares what Who think...."
Who says
topix.com has got viewer numbers that prove otherwise. I'm quite popular round these parts. Must be my wit.
you says
"...He's clearly not playing with a full deck..."
Who says
Wow. Personal attacks. How lovely. How becoming. Not.
you says
"...To defend someone he doesn't know..."
Who says
What's this with you and 'knowing'. Everything I need to know to form my opinion can be gleaned from public writings. You know, they say 85% of a spy's work is actually done with no more information than can be found in a readily accessible phone book! Get a clue.
you says
"...who is accused of molesting and beating his kids..."
Who says
I do not deny that this is what Alex accuses his father of. What I DO deny is the veracity of the claims. I've read too much of Alex' goalpost-moving hate campaigning to be convinced. Sorry. I know you'll disagree, but simply disagreeing doesn't magically make you 'right,' any more than simply typing magically makes what Alex says 'true.'
you says
"...just because he doesn't like the victim...."
Who says
First, I do not believe that the terms 'Alex' and 'victim' belong in the same sentence---they are not co-extensive. Secondly, I don't like ANY 'ends-justify the means' tactics---I learned to hate that because of Martin Luther King Jr. Go read Letter From A Birmingham Jail to brush up on whether or not the ends justify the means. Alex has stated on several occasions that he believes that the ends justify the means. Which means that if lying gets done what you want to get done, then lie your ass off, which is what I believe Alex does on the internet on a regular basis. And when people call him on it he just bullies them into silence.
you says
"...you says Talk about bully, not sure how you can be more a bully then what Who is doing..."
Who says
I am not trying to quell discussion and debate, which is precisely what Alex has been doing on the internet for years now. If he was more open to discussion, debate, exchange of viewpoints and agreeing to disagree, then he wouldn't be getting sued right now....they'd have no grounds. But if you go around bullying people, well since bullying is not constitutionally protected behavior, expect to get sued. It's not that complicated for most of us, really.
But it seems that Alex doesn't get it, and I attribute it to his comicbook superhero complex that he picked up from God-only-knows where.
My name is Who.
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#236 Nov 20, 2012
Well, it's on like Donkey Kong now.

I think we're in the right, doing the right thing and I think we'll win.

I've got faith in the cause and in the system to judge things rightly in these matters, no faith in Calvary Chapel.
Who

Manteca, CA

#237 Nov 20, 2012
you says
"...Well, it's on like Donkey Kong now.
Who says
I think it's interesting that you've been hate campaigning and cyberbullying for years, but it's "on" now. It's BEEN on. Had you stopped your cyberbullying, it'd been 'off' awhile ago.
you says
"...I think we're in the right, doing the right thing and I think we'll win...."
Who says
Interesting how you think that stalking his blogposts, dissecting his sermons and misrepresenting to ulterior motives is 'in the right.' That's a very twisted sense of ethics you've got there. Had you been a little longer on facts, I don't think you'd be getting sued right now.
you says
"...I've got faith in the cause..."
Who says
Not sure what 'cause' you are speaking of here. Generally, attacking your family isn't called a 'cause.' It's called 'vendetta.'
you says
"...and in the system to judge things rightly in these matters..."
Who says
We'll see what you really think, based upon what you say when you get a verdict. My guess is, if you lose, you'll complain about how everything in the world is a star chamber specifically designed to thwart the truth, justice and the American Way you implicitly set yourself up as championing.
you says
"...no faith in Calvary Chapel...."
Who says
I have faith in Who? God. And Who. How'd you like how they lifted my arguments from topix.com and into the lawsuit? Made me feel pretty good about myself, I must say.
If you'd just interacted with me honestly instead of dodging me and then attempting to manipulate me, you wouldn't be getting sued. Especially since the content of the lawsuit and my arguments against you on topix.com are virtually identical. Talk to you tomorrow.
Told you so Who Ho

Visalia, CA

#238 Nov 20, 2012
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
More lies, less substance then before.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"

Who will never get it. Nobody cares what Who think. He's clearly not playing with a full deck. To defend someone he doesn't know who is accused of molesting and beating his kids, just because he doesn't like the victim. Talk about bully, not sure how you can be more a bully then what Who is doing.

Get a life Who. Get that bee out if your bonnet. Let go and let God. He'll take care of everything, right? Why defend someone you don't know against someone you don't know.

A judge has been trained to judge. You are not. You are a bully cyber troll.
Told you so Who Ho

Visalia, CA

#239 Nov 20, 2012
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever
Told you so Who Ho

Visalia, CA

#240 Nov 20, 2012
Get a life Who. Get that bee out if your bonnet. Let go and let God. He'll take care of everything, right? Why defend someone you don't know against someone you don't know.
Who

Manteca, CA

#241 Nov 20, 2012
Who wrote:
you says
"...Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved...."
Who says
Thanks for calling me a molester without any supporting evidence other than your word---looks like Alex taught you well, for that's exactly what he does.
you says
"...Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't...."
Who says
Pretty terrible reasoning. The judge doesn't know anyone involved, yet somehow that doesn't keep him from having facts.
In fact, not knowing the parties involved gives me a larger dose of something you seem to lack entirely...OBJECTIVITY!
you says
"...Who is a drunk with no credibility...."
Who says
I haven't been drunk in weeks. Secondly, saying I have no credibility doesn't make it true. Just like Alex saying he was abused doesn't make it true. Your Alex-san Master-san has taught you well.
Who is the puppet now?! Not Who, that's still Who to you!
you says
"...Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CC Visalia...."
Who says
This is demonstrably false. Subpoena my bank records if you are that curious....
you says
"...I'll say this one again because it is the truth...."
Who says
Oh joy!
you says
"...Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!..."
Who says
If Who doesn't know the mayor, how can he have any facts regarding how he should cast his vote? He can't (snarksnarksnark)!
Pretty terrible reasoning there, cowboy.
you says
"...You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool...."
Who says
Specious reasoning and personal insults contained in two sentences where one sentence would have done just fine. Very impressive. Not.
Indicative of the kind of crap Bob has had to put up with in his life since Alex decided to originate, manage and conduct his cyberbully hate campaign.
Which proves my point exactly, you muppetpuppet.
you says
"..."
Who says
I guess that's all you got. My name is Who.
Very excellent points, Who!
Who

Manteca, CA

#242 Nov 20, 2012
Thanks, Who!
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#244 Nov 21, 2012
DeWhoon has Ballooned wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
More lies, less substance then before.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
Poor Who, he can't dispute the facts so he makes up his own.

Ever get tired of lying and spreading hate Who? Do you ever get tired of defending a child molester?

Have you gone to met the man you defend Who? Have you coward?

Go meet him. He'd love to pat you on the back. It's a common thing. Happens all the time. See where that leads you. Lol

I'm 100% positive that he would have nothing but contempt for you. Because you are "beneath him." But that won't matter, you'll still worship at his alter. The alter if Bob.
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#245 Nov 21, 2012
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK
"Fact: Who Drunk Molester Pants doesnt know anyone involved.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't.
Fact: Who is a drunk with no credibility.
Fact: Who is a paid cyber troll who works for CCVisalia.
I'll say this one again because it is the truth.
Fact: If Who doesn't actually know anyone involved how can he have any facts? He can't!
You don't know anything because you don't know anyone involved. You are a liar and a fool.
More lies, less substance then before.
"it's not that I defend Bob its that Alex won't answer my stupid poorly worded open ended questions. I asked really stupid things and when nobody answered them, I made up my own answers and that's how I know he truth, I created it"
I gotta say, that's some really stupid reasoning Who. More pathetic then ever.
Who said "Now its not enough that I bully Alex on here, I have to go to other sites to try to peace together my own hate campaign since I coined the phrase and everyone gives me credit for the lawsuit and I'm the best!"
"Oh and I'm Who, waaaaaaaaaaah!"

Poor Who, he can't dispute the facts so he makes up his own.

Ever get tired of lying and spreading hate Who? Do you ever get tired of defending a child molester?

Have you gone to met the man you defend Who? Have you coward?

Go meet him. He'd love to pat you on the back. It's a common thing. Happens all the time. See where that leads you. Lol

I'm 100% positive that he would have nothing but contempt for you. Because you are "beneath him." But that won't matter, you'll still worship at his alter. The alter if Bob.

The Alter of Bob. That's a scary thought isn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle Hector Celebrates Sat GH uui 2
need help with a girl (Jan '15) Jul 2 amy 2
anyone selling fireworks Jul 2 amunoz_824 1
thinking of moving to Visalia,concerned about c... (Sep '11) Jul 1 Who 22
what happened? Jun 29 meee 1
Dancing Jun 26 Eddie99 3
News Media siege didna t reveal East Portervillea s ... Jun 23 Who 1
More from around the web

Victorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Victorville Mortgages