Fuel tanker explodes, killing one

There are 1 comment on the Victorville Daily Press story from Sep 15, 2012, titled Fuel tanker explodes, killing one. In it, Victorville Daily Press reports that:

VICTORVILLE Massive fire balls erupted over Bear Valley Road at 11th Avenue after a car and a double fuel tanker truck collided around 1 a.m. Saturday, killing one motorist and forcing the evacuation of nearby apartments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victorville Daily Press.

Josh

Barstow, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2012
That person that died was my friend my buddy and now I can't even think of him with out crying why him at all of the people in the world it had to be him it won't be the same anymore because he is gone R.I.P Gorge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheaters (Aug '14) 11 hr best 2
News Wukchumni fourth grader's protest brings change... May 22 Allowishus 1
News Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob Grenier of ... (Feb '12) May 22 Allowishus 807
News Apple Valley's Slawson to retire after 12 years... (Jul '10) May 20 020_2001 abc 11
News Griswold: Advocates petition for pygmy goats in... May 18 Who 3
Tulare County Court is Corrupt (Sep '13) May 16 KCS X111 28
News Chickens used to fight West Nile Virus (Sep '14) May 13 Yem Henson 3
More from around the web

Victorville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]