Dave

Barstow, CA

#1 Jun 28, 2012
When is the GX Electronics is new located at 15353 Anacapa Road. Victorville, CA 92392 to visit web at www.gxelectronicsonline.com and www.gamersexhaust.com to please contact Dave Vargas of Computer, TV & Game Systems, Sales, Repairs, Software, Modifications, Accessories, Games, Computer Gaming Center, Internet Cafe, HP, Compaq, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation 3, Apple Computer, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis Game System, Handheld Video Game System and New Bowling Handheld Games is coming soon?
Dave

Barstow, CA

#2 Jun 28, 2012
When is the GX Electronics is new located at 15353 Anacapa Road. Victorville, CA 92392 to visit web at www.gxelectronics.com and www.gxelectronics.co.za , www.nintendo.com and www.sega.com to please contact Dave Vargas of Computer, TV & Game Systems, Sales, Repairs, Software, Modifications, Accessories, Games, Computer Gaming Center, Internet Cafe, HP, Compaq, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation 3, Apple Computer, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis Game System, Handheld Video Game System, FC Twin Super Nintendo Hardware System and New Bowling Handheld Games is coming soon?

GX Electronics
New Located:15353 Anacapa Road. Victorville, CA 92392
Manager's Name:Dave Vargas
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday at 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturdays at 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sundays at Noon to 5:00pm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tile Gallery Plus (Mar '13) Sun JOHN 11
les brown furniture from 1904-1950's- Jul 31 Anonymous 1
News Valley to get taste of triple-digits temperatures Jul 31 Who 3
News Water rate hikes sought for Visalia, Selma Jul 28 Lance 2
i need help Jul 27 sammy 1
can someone drive me to apple valley? (Dec '14) Jul 26 Ursofruity 7
Tulare courthouse involved in county-based prof... (Jul '12) Jul 18 Lil Beefy 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victorville Mortgages