fit milfs at riverside

Posted in the Victoria Forum

curious

Lewisville, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2010
has anyone noticed the sexy milf's that jog at riverside park ? there's one that must be 50 years old with an absolutely perfect butt and she loves to show it off. always wears really tight spandex pants and looks like she needs a young man to please her.
MILF LUVR

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2010
curious wrote:
has anyone noticed the sexy milf's that jog at riverside park ? there's one that must be 50 years old with an absolutely perfect butt and she loves to show it off. always wears really tight spandex pants and looks like she needs a young man to please her.
If you just like to observe a MILF in her natural habitat you should get the web cam for the Del Mar Highlands Plaza. A high school up the street, so you can check out a MILF in the morning and jerk to a mature teenager when they are all milling around during their lunch breaks.
Timmy Boi

Corona, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
where do da hot dad hang out at?
Daddy

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Timmy Boi wrote:
where do da hot dad hang out at?
I would LUV 2 drink some hot daddy juice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 711
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) Oct 26 Zach 367
Adult Fun Time Oct 18 JFRO 5
young man looking for married woman tomorrow 10... Oct 17 27whitemale 3
Shannon Oct 14 Lmao 2
Yellow Jacket Oilfield Services (Nov '12) Oct 13 maryjaneprincton 6
Victoria Dating
Find my Match

Victoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Victoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Victoria