chess board : play against my mind in...

chess board : play against my mind in this matrix

Posted in the Victoria Forum

the blue bird bus

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
The rules are anything goes in chaos but please don't unite opposites like good and evil togeather black is white water is dry for example male is actually female that's why males marry males and females want to marry females. Who amongst you can play against a local genius without mud slinging slander ? If you can't spell no big deal keep it simple and well piece togeather your thought puzzle. Sometimes a genius is not born out of a university but out of a ghetto out of the dirt road I arise
eyeopeninside

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Ok ill move a piece any piece right? Chaos is crazy yo ! How bout I move a pawn; why can't people think outside of the box in this matrix ? Because thoughts are conditioned,programmed to percieve what the controller wants the individual to comprehend as truth or lie so the controller is the author of what is real or unreal what is being understood is property and authority of the script controller sort of like our government and the movies music and media for example
just dont get it

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Don't care don't understand...it don't make sence !!! Who is the author? The authority of my perception? Who is inside my head, me or the controller you speak of ??? What I assume you are getting at is from clues from blue bird bus on other post. Its too hard to follow psycho babble hope blue bird is on the bus going to the nut hut. What we americans want to chat and chop about is the weather ( big snow storm) who is a skank, who is screwing who, who is cool and uncool, if I could figure out how chess is played or what you mean by a mind game id play so far anything goes
mick boatman

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
You guys aare funny...I smell matrixxx the guy released ffrom military insane asylum. What mind game ya wanna play? Politics religion or how bout get a job and play for money rather than play for attension. I bet you got plenty attension from doctors peeking under your tin foil hat
david bowie

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
It seems blue bird is opening a invite into his labyrinth of mind game. I starred in a movie called labyrinth. I starred as the agent in the movie the matrix. I could dance with a small town crazy and beat him at his own game of chess. Because bluebird is no differant than all the simple idiots fighting about petty issues in other rooms right now.
blue bird bus

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Howdy folks...welcome ! What we have here is a mess. No one can "think" seems to be the problem,its a sign the mindcontrol department is doing there job. Consider how no one seems to understand why society is breaking down ; these people are exposed to domestic terrorism school shootings seems to be the target of claassified operations by who ?? What a strange new type of war fare. Queit weapons for a silent war...lone gun men dead tells no tales,the media throws a peice of meat ( news ) out there to us and we savagely ( talk ) fight over little news scraps. We are hungry for truth we need water and they piss in our face and tell us relaxe its just raining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heartbreaker Looking for Peaches Tue Hbk 3
The Herr family Jan '18 Hmmmm 1
318 3rd Street (Aug '17) Aug '17 Testor 3
News Goblin Market Is a Weird, Lyrical, Late-Summer ... Aug '17 Christsharian Dee... 2
News Man wanted for attempted murder in Galva (Apr '17) Jul '17 Mikee45 7
Mike Jones (May '17) May '17 DatingOnlineSucks 1
News 'Blown away ... that bastard was dead' (Sep '14) Sep '14 Literate Fellow 9

Victoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victoria Mortgages