U dont wanna know

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Anyone know that homewrecking hoe named Johanna that used to hang out with April Chapman?
Sure do

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Apr 7, 2011
And I know who you are too....you are the one that was having a lesbian relationship with her until she dumped you for me...so there....suck it up and GET OVER HER....OK ? She's mine now.
U dont wanna know

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 9, 2011
You're funny. She aint a lesbian; she's just a homewrecker who screws everyone else's husband. If she's gone gay, it's only because she ran out of married men.
pick me

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2011
where can you find this gal.sounds like an easy lay to me.Looks like to me if you would take care of things at home you wouldnt have that problem
U dont wanna know

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Pretty sad ain't it. The sorry slut should be home taking care of her 4 kids by 4 different dudes instead of making plans to have more with another woman's husband. Last I heard, she was the one driving the 4-wheeler that wrecked over on Hopewell. She better watch herself...cuz the police are certainly watching her pittiful butt.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 5, 2012
This is sad realy sad Johanna if you read this then listion up girl

STACY CHAPMAN QUIT SPEADING RUMMORS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT HOW MANY MERRIAGES DID YOU BREAK UP I KNOW OF A LEST ONE, AND HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE THAT FROSTER CARE HAS LETS COUNT 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 WAS IT NINE OR TEN KIDS SAD VERY SAD

Then agian your are in love with your daughter rappiest you can't see stright and here the stumber and I quote "There was DNA found in my daughter bed that matched your brother and my baby girl had to have stitchs"
How did his DNA get there if he didn't do what he was said to have done oh another thing instead of borrowing maney to get him out why don't you use it on her she needs her mother not her stepfather

Johanna if you read this please facebook my stepmother Rebecca Chapman Odell on facebook she would like to talk to you about some rummers she has been hearing. She the one in point pleasent,
and she not mad at you as much as she is at stacy she can't stand the woman and would weather she her fat a\\ in jail and stacy don't even try you well hear from me not rebecca

Since: Apr 12

United States

#8 May 4, 2012
Reminds of the song Harper Valley PTA
that thang is gorgeous

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2012
I got it in the bushes. Pretty good quickie!!
Melvin

Washington, DC

#10 Dec 28, 2014
My finger smells funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bullies in are school's (Mar '11) Jan 3 Amber 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Who knows what type of person is krista shumaker?? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Curious 2
looking for info on a guy named Jack Cavendish ... (Feb '12) Aug '13 i know 6
hello (Jun '13) Jun '13 badger204 1
looking (Jul '12) Jul '12 east graduate 1
Clean up O'Possum Creek (Apr '11) Feb '12 Duck 3
Victor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Victor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]