Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Comments
121 - 140 of 188 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2012
Innocent bystander

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The law says the officer can still charge you with DWI based on their observations. Look it up.

Officers are trained to observe bevavior associated with inebriation. Look it up.

Refusal to take a breath test is given as consciousness of guilt evidence. Look it up.

If you are charged with DWI, you are arrested and booked. Look it up.

Again, the lack of common sense is an indictment of the parents and education system on this state...
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Nazgirl08 wrote:
ReallyFucker? This is old news, move on, there were several dwi accidents with injuries this past weekend, focus on them.
No one cares about this story of alleged speeding and alleged drunk driving. Its all not true. Give it up, if you have a problem with Darcie because your boyfriend wants her and not you skanky tanning salon hair extension having self, then say it to her face, not on the internet, you coward.
LOL! Love it! You go, girl!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>this is the last time I'm gonna post on here to u discusting pigs. u need to stop posting falsifications and all this libleous material. she will b prooven innosent. just wait and c.
Oh dear lord, Child, Please, Please, Please....LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!! You are making an absolute fool out of yourself. Trust me on this one. You are embarrassing your ignorant, uneducated self. I'm being serious, honey. You need to get a GED or some equivalent of it. Dear lord.
Common Cents

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nazgirl08 wrote:
You people have no class at all, im gonna have this post removed, watch me.
She is compltely innocent of all charges
Hey Jizzgirl08, the thread is still up
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Nazgirl08 wrote:
You people have no class at all, im gonna have this post removed, watch me.
She is compltely innocent of all charges
its still hear, so i guess that means she guilty on all charges.
Nazgirl08

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Ok you dumb fuckinSheeple, wait til her court date, and she walks with just a 4 point speeding charge, end of story.

Cant you harass that goofy looking gay guy Wygant or that mo mo mo monkey Jaquetta the puncher?

And to whoever this nickbo jacktard is, you are creepy....stop iming me you loser.
Nazgirl08

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I dont care if you have a camaro, im not meeting you at the mall, and i dont want to see a movie with you. NO NO and FuckinNo!
Common Cents

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Nazgirl08 wrote:
Ok you dumb fuckinSheeple, wait til her court date, and she walks with just a 4 point speeding charge, end of story.
Cant you harass that goofy looking gay guy Wygant or that mo mo mo monkey Jaquetta the puncher?
And to whoever this nickbo jacktard is, you are creepy....stop iming me you loser.
Are you that stupid? You can't be IM'd on an anonymous name, you have to be registered to get messages. You know, those that have the yellow field behind it.
Nice try. Epic Fail you Noob
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

consider this ur last an final warning. if any one posts any thing negative or falsified about my freind u will b reported an this hole thred will b deleted. it sickens me how much u people have may up storys and lie's about her. she's a single mom just trying to get by and its none of ur biz weather she was drinkin or not even tho that's completely misleading. as for who ever this nick guy is I'm sure ur life isn't so perfect urself. just sayin.
Wally58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I don't think that Topix will delete a thread. I've never seen it happen.
I don't even believe that they read their e-mails reporting problems.
Good luck with that.
They pretty much don't care about the forums now. Topix forums are just out of control and run wild.
Drop out

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Nazgirl08: If she is innocent of all charges, why will she get a 4 point speed in court?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Drop out wrote:
Nazgirl08: If she is innocent of all charges, why will she get a 4 point speed in court?
i hope she doesn't bother ansering u. i c ur trying to make fun of me with ur name but sorry I graduated with honors and happen to b a very sucesful hair stylist now. there r soooo many losers on hear smh.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Wally58 wrote:
I don't think that Topix will delete a thread. I've never seen it happen.
I don't even believe that they read their e-mails reporting problems.
Good luck with that.
They pretty much don't care about the forums now. Topix forums are just out of control and run wild.
while I agree this thred is out of contol u better beleeve me that this hole thing has been reported an who over keeps posting is being lible and can b sued. just sayin.
Drop out

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i hope she doesn't bother ansering u. i c ur trying to make fun of me with ur name but sorry I graduated with honors and happen to b a very sucesful hair stylist now. there r soooo many losers on hear smh.
Kudos to you for finding a career that doesn't require competent writing skills.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i hope she doesn't bother ansering u. i c ur trying to make fun of me with ur name but sorry I graduated with honors and happen to b a very sucesful hair stylist now. there r soooo many losers on hear smh.
You graduated with honors, huh? Lolol!Then apparently Penfield School District couldn't care less about spelling and grammar!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Drop out wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you for finding a career that doesn't require competent writing skills.
thank u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
You graduated with honors, huh? Lolol!Then apparently Penfield School District couldn't care less about spelling and grammar!
ur nothing but a creepy old pervert that sits at home so y don't u shut it.
Innocent bystander

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I wonder how her court date went.
Pimpin

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Innocent bystander wrote:
I wonder how her court date went.
She probably wore a mini skirt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Victor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Victor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••