Woman, 42, dead; cycle slams into oncoming car

Jul 7, 2007 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 12

A Clifton Springs motorcyclist was killed Saturday night after she crossed the center line on Plastermill Road in Victor and collided with a vehicle carrying five people, according to the Ontario County ... via Democrat & Chronicle

Full Story
Sad

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2007
This is a horrible tragedy. Why do people have to die like this.
Daughter

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2007
RIP momma
Nicole Ippolito 06

Geneva, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2007
Daughter wrote:
RIP momma
man no one diserves to lose anyone like that i think we need to take a step back and see what is happening to our area and communities before it gets worst and more people just dont care about the laws
Daughter

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2007
What I hate is in every article it makes it seem like it was her fault that the kids in the car were sent to the hospital. Maybe if they weren't messing around and speeding, they would have seen her, and she could have gotten out of their way in time. Thanks to those idiots, I am 18 and I don't have a mom. Thanks jerks.

I Love you Lisa A Lindsay... the best mom a girl could ask for... I miss you.
Adam Kent

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2007
Nicole ippolito, I heard u was stank..
Lindsay

Macedon, NY

#6 Aug 6, 2007
Adam Kent wrote:
Nicole ippolito, I heard u was stank..
What the hell? I know you can't be serious. This is a post about the tragic death of someone's mother, and then you go and write something like that? How preschool of you.
WhiteTrashFinder

Levant, ME

#7 Aug 10, 2007
Lol!
Diane

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2007
Daughter wrote:
What I hate is in every article it makes it seem like it was her fault that the kids in the car were sent to the hospital. Maybe if they weren't messing around and speeding, they would have seen her, and she could have gotten out of their way in time. Thanks to those idiots, I am 18 and I don't have a mom. Thanks jerks.
Hang in there, honey. You sound like your the best daughter a mom could have. Be strong and know that she loves you no matter what and she will always be with you in your heart. Be strong always... hugs to u.(No , I don't know the people who were involved...)
ashley

Geneva, NY

#9 Aug 20, 2007
I miss u Aunt Lisa!!
I love you!
Concerned Citizen

Williamson, NY

#10 Sep 26, 2007
Daughter wrote:
I am very sorry for your loss and no 18 year old let alone anyone should have to endure this pain.

This was such a horrible accident however I have seen the accident report and speed was of no issue as indicated and according to reports they were not fooling around, no alcohol, no drugs and were just at the wrong place at the wrong time as was your mother. It was also indicated that the motorcycle she was learning how to ride on was most likely to big of a bike to handle which is what they based the results of the accident on.

It is also not right if any media has indicated that these passengers and driver were sent to the hospital as a result of the motorcyclist (I have researched all the articles and have not seen any as of yet that have mentioned this.

This was ruled purely an accident with her losing control and clearly due to the loss of control ended up on the wrong side with the driver of car doing everything possible to avoid hitting her. When we are presented a situation like this no one is ever prepared for how we will react and this case is no different with a driver presented a last minute thought process and clearly stayed in his lane and braked to avoid and went off right side of road.

The driver without a doubt is second guessing every little last minute decision and I'm sure feels horrible and most likely will have to live with this trauma always guessing whether there was anything else that could be done and I'm sure feels very sorry for the whole family that was left behind as a result of this accident.

May your mother rest in peace and you and your family may god bless.
Daughter

Alfred, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2007
I'm sorry, and I understand that you have read the accident reports, but when the only people that were there to give any sort of report were the people in the car. I know friends of the kids in the car, and they have been saying that they were speeding and they were messing around. Of course they are going to tell the police that they were going the speed limit and paying full attention to save thier own asses. I don't care what the reports say, if you look at the kid's car (which I have) there is no way that he was going 45. no way in hell. Maybe it's me.
Big Single

Rochester, NY

#12 May 10, 2011
Yeah, YOU really are a skank you "so called Daughter"! I sure hope you have grown up in the last 4 years and realize that your mom was the cause of the accident and she is 100% to blame!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) Dec 22 Spartan 499
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... Dec 15 Bonnie 13
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Dec 11 romans 21,077
El Jimador Restaurant opens (Jul '08) Dec 7 alanwing 51
Above the law Dec 2 Baboon 2
Rochester police officer's friends join him in ... Dec 2 Ha Ha 3
Some area Friendly's locations remain open Dec 1 FriendlyNoMore 1
Victor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web