Victor man accused of inappropriately...

Victor man accused of inappropriately touching a trick-or-treater

There are 74 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Victor man accused of inappropriately touching a trick-or-treater. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Ontario County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested 56-year-old Keith John Whittington of Lynaugh Road in Victor, after he was accused of inappropriately touching a 14-year-old female trick-or-treater. Deputies tell News10NBC that the girl went to Whittington's Lynaugh Road home on Monday night, Halloween, with the intent to trick-or-treat. Deputies ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#64 Nov 11, 2011
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
what does your racist bullshit have to do with this subject, or any other that we've seen you post on. there's a whole lot more to the world than your being black and uneducated.
Cause this is a WHite on WHite crime.?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#65 Nov 11, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Now-now,be a nice little racist,go back to your section "8" apartment,smoke a blunt,slug down your 40 oz,knock out another welfare leach before you blow a gasket.Life is short,stop being a hatefull racist,you will just get slammed every time you start your B/S.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#66 Nov 11, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
race only has something to do with crime in your fetid little mind. there was no crime perpetrated here. touching a tittie isn't a crime and you know it.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#67 Nov 11, 2011
Jeff Bird wrote:
http://criminaljustice.state.n y.us/SomsSUBDirectory/offender Details.jsp?offenderid=28999
Deviate Sexual Intercourse - 14 year old
DON'T FORGET TO SHOW THE REST OF THEM! PUT THE WHOLE REGISTRY UP! BLACK, WHITE AND ASIAN, RICAN AND THE REST. I HELPED WITH THIS ONE BEING PUT AWAY. INTERESTING YOU WOULD CHOOSE HIM!

Location hidden

#68 Nov 11, 2011
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Proof positive that you are an idiot. You know you have the right not to incriminate yourself, don't you? This debate belongs on a different thread, like "Reasons Weebles is a moron"
tell me something. have you ever tried thinking for yourself?

please explain why you believe that i'm and idiot or a moron... were you interested in actually having a discussion... intelligent or otherwise, or did you only want to point fingers and call names like a child?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#69 Nov 11, 2011
<quoted text>
first of all, nobody is 'messing with a child'. you don't even know what happened. the entire thing was probably a fabrication. even if he did brush up against her boobie, it was probably done by accident while he was putting candy in her little plastic pumpkin.
she's flattering herself.
even if he did, however, it's no big thing. christ, it's only a boobie.
IF YOU ARE TRICK OR TREATING, YOU SHOULD BE A CHILD. FK YOU. YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE AND THIS POST PROVES IT. IT'S NOT OK TO RUB A CHILDS GENITALS ANYWHERE. BOTTOM, UPPER AND OTHER. NOBODY ELSE HAS TO TOUCH A TRICK OR TREATER TO GIVE THEM CANDY. WHY DOES HE. THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH SEX OFFENDERS TODAY. OH IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. TOO BAD HE DIDN'T ACCIDENT WITH MINE. THEY WOULD HAVE BURRIED HIM BY NOW. YOU TO IF YOU MAKE AN ACCIDENT WITH MINE. WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? CREEP AND ONLY A CREEP COULD SUPPORT A SEX OFFENDER! AND THEN BLAMING THE CHILD. REMEMBER SEXUAL CRIMES ARE CRIMES OF CONTROL, NOT PASSION MOFKER! TAKE THAT MOFO OUT BACK, DOUSE HIM WITH GAS, SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD AND SAY: OOPS, MY BAD. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Location hidden

#70 Nov 11, 2011
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T FORGET TO SHOW THE REST OF THEM! PUT THE WHOLE REGISTRY UP! BLACK, WHITE AND ASIAN, RICAN AND THE REST. I HELPED WITH THIS ONE BEING PUT AWAY. INTERESTING YOU WOULD CHOOSE HIM!
would you mind not screaming?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#71 Nov 11, 2011
<quoted text>
race only has something to do with crime in your fetid little mind. there was no crime perpetrated here. touching a tittie isn't a crime and you know it.
is that what white people say when they want to justify their sexual deviance? you are a sick mofo. I KNOW YOU ARE A SEXUAL OFFENDER. ONLY A SEX OFFENDER WOULD AGREE WITH SOME BS AS YOU SAID. DOUSE GAS ON YOUR ASS TOO. HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE YOU ONLY TOUCHED A LITTLE! BETTER NOT LET ME FIND OUT. YOUR ASS WOULD BE TOAST!
YOU PERVERT AND SEX OFFENDER. YOU ARE PROBABLY ON THE SEX REGISTRY TO BOOT!
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#72 Nov 11, 2011
Jeff Bird wrote:
Another local Black women child sex offender
http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDir...
she had sex with a 14 year old.
WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT THE BLACK WOMAN UP WHO HAD SEX WITH THE 5 YEAR OLD? GET THAT BTCH TOO! PUT ALL THOSE PEDOPHILES UP! ESPECIALLY THE BLACK ONES. MAKE SURE MY GRANDCHILDREN KNOW WHO THEY ARE~ YOU GET NO FIGHT OUT OF THIS BLACK WOMAN. THE TRUTH WILL SET THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS TOPICS FREE. BLACK PEOPLE ARE PEDOPHILES JUST LIKE ALL OTHERS. SPARE THEM NONE. THANKS!

Location hidden

#74 Nov 11, 2011
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
is that what white people say when they want to justify their sexual deviance? you are a sick mofo. I KNOW YOU ARE A SEXUAL OFFENDER. ONLY A SEX OFFENDER WOULD AGREE WITH SOME BS AS YOU SAID. DOUSE GAS ON YOUR ASS TOO. HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE YOU ONLY TOUCHED A LITTLE! BETTER NOT LET ME FIND OUT. YOUR ASS WOULD BE TOAST!
YOU PERVERT AND SEX OFFENDER. YOU ARE PROBABLY ON THE SEX REGISTRY TO BOOT!
oh, wow... now that was an intelligent one.

'your ass would be toast'...*lol*
'bettter not let me find out.'*lol*

you're funny, you dumb piece of shit.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#75 Nov 11, 2011
<quoted text>
oh, wow... now that was an intelligent one.
'your ass would be toast'...*lol*
'bettter not let me find out.'*lol*
you're funny, you dumb piece of shit.
You can call me what you want but if this criminal justice person called me EVER 1st: knew who you were to check you out, I would 2: If you get caught in my criminal justice environment, I'd see to it that your ass was toast! trust and believe.

I'd rather be a piece of shit than a sex offender. No laws against being a piece of shit mofo!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#76 Nov 11, 2011
Jeff Bird wrote:
Here is yet another Black child predator ....
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo/Suspicio...
I was just thinking of all the white suburban predators that now live in the city just to find this one black one. lol
I guess you now know the truth even tho you don't want to speak it.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#77 Nov 11, 2011
<quoted text>
please explain why you believe that i'm and idiot or a moron... were you interested in actually having a discussion... intelligent or otherwise, or did you only want to point fingers and call names like a child?
I was interested in having an intelligent discussion until you started typing. So, pretty much, I am going to just make fun you you for being a pedephile apologist immoral/ammoral narcissist moron. You post unrelated stupid existential philosophy nonsense. You are so obviously wrong headed and not wise.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#78 Nov 11, 2011
<quoted text>
Oh, and nanna nanna boo boo, stick your head in poo poo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judges find prosecutor misconduct in Ontario Co... (May '09) May 24 bowlady270 9
News Free wireless internet for Rochester, parts of ... (Feb '08) May 13 josephbarkley 43
Kevin Neenan not being retained as varsity base... (Aug '11) May 11 Steele 6
News Upstate NY town de-bricks LEGO bus shelter prot... Apr '16 Yankee dave 1
High Acres landfill Stinks up all of Perinton! (Nov '11) Apr '16 Barrygarneau 6
Side Stage Show - 04/26/2016 Apr '16 ChristianMusic 1
NY Adoptees, Biological parents, and Siblings R... Apr '16 joan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victor Mortgages