Victor man accused of inappropriately...

Victor man accused of inappropriately touching a trick-or-treater

There are 74 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Victor man accused of inappropriately touching a trick-or-treater. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Ontario County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested 56-year-old Keith John Whittington of Lynaugh Road in Victor, after he was accused of inappropriately touching a 14-year-old female trick-or-treater. Deputies tell News10NBC that the girl went to Whittington's Lynaugh Road home on Monday night, Halloween, with the intent to trick-or-treat. Deputies ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

Jeff Bird

Sterling Heights, MI

#21 Nov 1, 2011
Another local Black women child sex offender

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDir...

she had sex with a 14 year old.
Jeff Bird

Sterling Heights, MI

#22 Nov 1, 2011
This local Black women also had sex with a 14 year old

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDir...

6 months probation. Cause hey, it's all part of growing up black.

No snitching now ....
Jeff Bird

Sterling Heights, MI

#23 Nov 1, 2011
Funny how quickly Rhondat shut the Fk up
tieyourlaces

Wyoming, NY

#24 Nov 1, 2011
That probably is rhonda http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDir...

She knows that blacks are sick. And we all know that she hates that she is black. She has so many names on here. Its the only thing that makes her feel better.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#26 Nov 1, 2011
Well, thank you. For awhile there I was thinking that only white did it, but now with your help, I know that whites only did it 98 percent of the time.
tieyourlaces

Wyoming, NY

#27 Nov 1, 2011
NOOBS WIFE SUXDIX wrote:
<quoted text>Your wife makes lots of men feel better...
lol your fat monkey face mom get a penny roll yet? She be able to save some if she didnt have to keep you in 40s and blunts. You will always be black trash under the white mans shoes.
tieyourlaces

Wyoming, NY

#28 Nov 1, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Well, thank you. For awhile there I was thinking that only white did it, but now with your help, I know that whites only did it 98 percent of the time.
lmfao ya ok rhonda
tieyourlaces

Wyoming, NY

#29 Nov 1, 2011
I don't hate blacks because of their color, I hate them because of their behavior. If you painted all the blacks white, I would be able to pick them out of a crowd, and I would still hate them. OK, I hate them because they are black as well
Jeff Bird

Sterling Heights, MI

#31 Nov 3, 2011
98 percent of whites in prison are prison employees.

There are more whites than blacks in this country. There are more Hispanics than blacks in this county. Yet the majority of prisoners are black. Not too difficult to figure out. They are un-trainable wild animals.

Please don't feed the animals.
Jeff Bird

Sterling Heights, MI

#32 Nov 3, 2011
Here is yet another Black child predator ....

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo/Suspicio...
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#33 Nov 3, 2011
I'm sure if 98 percent of cops, judges, DA's, and jury's where black, the jails would be full of whites.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34 Nov 3, 2011
Most people want criminals punished and put in jail regardless of their color. I don't want to live next to a white or black murderer. I don't want to live next to any sexual predators or any alligators, lions and other predators no matter what color they are. It is not because the lion is black, it is because he might eat my azz, even if he is white. There are tons of good black folks. There are some bad neighborhoods though, and y'all need to address the situation. My neighborhood has lots of guns, but they are all legally owned, and no one gets killed here and robberies are rare. Is it because it is a "white" neighborhood? I dunno, me and my neighbors have "black" friends that come over and we share meals and hang out and the crime stays low despite that. When I visit some "black" neighborhoods, I sometimes get the "cracker/whiteboy" looks and comments, oh well. My friends that are a biracial couple get some outright rude comments in restaurants, that's not right either. Don't tolerate jobless, no good thugs taking over your street, no matter what color they are. Yes, you are your brother's keeper. If a trailer park tried to set up next door, I would try to stop it or I would burn it down the moment trouble started. Its that handout welfare loser mentality that I can't get along with. The Democrat party has enslaved the low income/no income folks and especially black folks. Think about it.
Lorrie

Rochester, NY

#35 Nov 3, 2011
R.I.T.?? did a girl get raped at RIT a few months ago while out jogging??
tyrone

Rochester, NY

#36 Nov 3, 2011
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Most people want criminals punished and put in jail regardless of their color. I don't want to live next to a white or black murderer. I don't want to live next to any sexual predators or any alligators, lions and other predators no matter what color they are. It is not because the lion is black, it is because he might eat my azz, even if he is white. There are tons of good black folks. There are some bad neighborhoods though, and y'all need to address the situation. My neighborhood has lots of guns, but they are all legally owned, and no one gets killed here and robberies are rare. Is it because it is a "white" neighborhood? I dunno, me and my neighbors have "black" friends that come over and we share meals and hang out and the crime stays low despite that. When I visit some "black" neighborhoods, I sometimes get the "cracker/whiteboy" looks and comments, oh well. My friends that are a biracial couple get some outright rude comments in restaurants, that's not right either. Don't tolerate jobless, no good thugs taking over your street, no matter what color they are. Yes, you are your brother's keeper. If a trailer park tried to set up next door, I would try to stop it or I would burn it down the moment trouble started. Its that handout welfare loser mentality that I can't get along with. The Democrat party has enslaved the low income/no income folks and especially black folks. Think about it.
nobody is going to read this longass thing.
g reed

Webster, NY

#38 Nov 3, 2011
Lorrie wrote:
R.I.T.?? did a girl get raped at RIT a few months ago while out jogging??
Yes. It was on all the news stations.
g reed

Webster, NY

#39 Nov 3, 2011
tieyourlaces wrote:
the blacks would have raped her then killed her.
They would have stolen all her Halloween candy too.
g reed

Webster, NY

#40 Nov 3, 2011
tieyourlaces wrote:
I don't hate blacks because of their color, I hate them because of their behavior. If you painted all the blacks white, I would be able to pick them out of a crowd, and I would still hate them. OK, I hate them because they are black as well
Wow, so true!!! Just look for the loudest, most obnoxious, poor grammer, pants falling off, loud eaters, no manners, no class, sayting things like ''AXE'' instead of ''ASK''. Oh, i forgot, foul odor, lazy, rude, uneducated, maybe i should make a book of ''lists'' there are so many!!!
I Made in my Pants

Rochester, NY

#41 Nov 3, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
I'm sure if 98 percent of cops, judges, DA's, and jury's where black, the jails would be full of whites.
If 98% were black, then it would be in ...... AFRICA, not the USA.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#42 Nov 11, 2011
Ned Tohike wrote:
i guess it will come out in court, if he did grab her boobs he deserves to be locked up, fckn disgusting pig
why, do you have something against tits? does touching them cause any sort of physical or mental damage? that's the bullshit.
Nutty Professor

Rochester, NY

#43 Nov 11, 2011
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
why, do you have something against tits? does touching them cause any sort of physical or mental damage? that's the bullshit.
ummmm yes it causes mental damage when you're 14 and the groper is a 56 year old freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor Students Slander Student in Amazon Book May 25 ShameonBulliesinV... 1
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) May 18 LMAO 30
News RG&E, NYSEG reporting power outages (Oct '09) May 18 Rob 8
News Sandra Arena denied parole (Nov '13) May 9 Mistyday 29
News Penfield Man Arrested After Stabbing (May '13) May 1 jchipp 11
Dump May 1 lakelover 1
Garden centers May 1 Shandysmom 1

Victor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victor Mortgages