Second car vs. train accident this week in Macedon

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

There was another train versus car crash in the Town of Macedon Sunday night. It happened tonight around 8:40 p.m. at the Daansen Road crossing.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

how retarded can you be?!
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

TINY THERE NOT TOO BIGHT IN MACEDON I USE TO LIVE THERE ONY FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS AND FINALLY MOVED OUT BECAUSE THERE ALL NOTHING BUT HILLBILLY HICKS AND RED NECKS TRHERE.EVEN THE MACEDON COP COOMAN HE A REDNECK BACKWARDS HILL BILLY.
jackass

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

"I hear that train a comin, it's rollin round the bend."
johnny cash.....

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Nov 09

Somewhere in NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

THE ROACH wrote:
TINY THERE NOT TOO BIGHT IN MACEDON I USE TO LIVE THERE ONY FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS AND FINALLY MOVED OUT BECAUSE THERE ALL NOTHING BUT HILLBILLY HICKS AND RED NECKS TRHERE.EVEN THE MACEDON COP COOMAN HE A REDNECK BACKWARDS HILL BILLY.
Considering your lack of spelling skills, you're not too bright yourself. To paint everyone in Macedon as hillybilly hicks and rednecks shows your own stupidity and ignorance. I'm glad you moved. We don't need people like you in Wayne County.
Chan10 is number1

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

He just got a ticket? He needs to be mentally evaluated and put in the Psych ward.
Twanker

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

It's Macedon people!
Nathan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

THE ROACH wrote:
Not that I'm from Macedon, but.... if you're going to poke fun at "hill billies" then at least learn to spell first. "there not to bright"? "He a redneck"? "Ony for about 6 years"?

haha
Nathan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

jackass wrote:
"I hear that train a comin, it's rollin round the bend."
johnny cash.....
Now THAT is a great comment!!! Thanks!:-)
whatever

Alden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

do you know if he was traveling north or south? I travel that road a lot and if you are traveling north and coming down that hill and if it was slippery i can see how he could have went into train
Frustrated in Roch NY

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

Hey people, IT'S WINTER in Western New York. Anyone know what that means?! Snow, ice, SLOW DOWN YOUR DRIVING SPEEDS, pay attention to the roads, etc.
Good God. You would think everyone was a transplanted Southerner! Just watch the Atlanta, GA ice video from the weekend. Ice rink, let's see how fast we can go!
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

Rednecked_Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your lack of spelling skills, you're not too bright yourself. To paint everyone in Macedon as hillybilly hicks and rednecks shows your own stupidity and ignorance. I'm glad you moved. We don't need people like you in Wayne County.
REDNECK MAMA GO JUMP IN THE LAKE AND TAKE A BATH OK MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH SOAP OH THATS RIGHT REDNECKS NEVER HEARD OF THE WORD SOAP DOWN SOUTH.
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

Rednecked_Mama

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN NO ONE WANT YOU . YOUR TOO FAT AND UGLY AND YOU WEIGHT ABOUT 450 POUNDS IF A MAN WANTED TO GET HIS PENCIL SHARPEND THEY HAVE TO TIE A 4 X 8 TO THERE BUTT SO THEY DONT FALL IN.
truth

Hamilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

i think you people should go read the book RAILROADED IN COOPERSTOWN its a good one true story david k butler sr
macedon resident

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The driver was from Fairport, Monroe county!! The crossing is odd and I understand his confusion if it was his first time on the road. No need for bashing, it was an accident!!
Grady Stiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

What color was the car...black????? That might help explain why it wasn't working...
Claudio

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Not surprising. Macedon has mostly dullards and drunks. This can be easily explained. What a backwater Macedon is. Seriously.
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Was this the guy that was on the wrong side of the road or was that someone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Victor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Victor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••