How will Syracuse's Destiny USA impac...

How will Syracuse's Destiny USA impact Rochester-area gem Eastview?

There are 8 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Aug 9, 2012, titled How will Syracuse's Destiny USA impact Rochester-area gem Eastview?. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

The Rochester region's major malls, all owned by Wilmorite Corp., serve defined vicinities that include distinct communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

2wheelzequalzfck tardz

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2012
I think they should cutoff rts from the malls before they all get ruined like irondeghetto mall.
DeeDeeK

Sterling, VA

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Syracuse,like Buffalo, is literally bleeding population according to U.S.Census latest statistics. The only Gigantic malls that are thriving in the U.S. today are in growing metros with a vibrant high technology economies. Neither Syracuse,nor Buffalo meet that description. The only thing keeing the Syracuse & Buffalo malls (which are rather mediocre in their offerings,compared to malls in major metros) alive is CANADIANS starved for discounts & labels they simply can't find in Canada.That won't last,because ALL the Retailers & Labels NOW want a presence in CANAda (& Mexico) Because their economies are BOOMING!! The Canadian (and Mexico) economies are going gangbusters because their politicians are working TOGETHER to foster economic growth.Unlike the obstructionist-Tea-Party-Repub licans who demand/ dictate generous tax breaks for ONLY the very Rich or they'll step on the life-support tubes of the U.S. economy.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
2wheelzequalzfcktardz wrote:
I think they should cutoff rts from the malls before they all get ruined like irondeghetto mall.
Irondequoit's high taxes ruined that mall, not the RTS. You can blame that on the republican who runs the county here. She's also the eason why we don't have a full-fledge DMV downtown.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
DeeDeeK wrote:
Syracuse,like Buffalo, is literally bleeding population according to U.S.Census latest statistics. The only Gigantic malls that are thriving in the U.S. today are in growing metros with a vibrant high technology economies. Neither Syracuse,nor Buffalo meet that description. The only thing keeing the Syracuse & Buffalo malls (which are rather mediocre in their offerings,compared to malls in major metros) alive is CANADIANS starved for discounts & labels they simply can't find in Canada.That won't last,because ALL the Retailers & Labels NOW want a presence in CANAda (& Mexico) Because their economies are BOOMING!! The Canadian (and Mexico) economies are going gangbusters because their politicians are working TOGETHER to foster economic growth.Unlike the obstructionist-Tea-Party-Repub licans who demand/ dictate generous tax breaks for ONLY the very Rich or they'll step on the life-support tubes of the U.S. economy.
I agree. Especially since I don't see Syracuse as a high thriving mall area. I mean, can we compare Destiny USA to the Mall of America? And these Rupblicans, like you said just demand everything. Rochester's malls and downtown would be in great shape if it weren't for the Republicans!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Especially since I don't see Syracuse as a high thriving mall area. I mean, can we compare Destiny USA to the Mall of America? And these Rupblicans, like you said just demand everything. Rochester's malls and downtown would be in great shape if it weren't for the Republicans!
"If it wasn't for the republicans?" Give it a break Zippy,did you forget that the dems had control of the city for over a decade? You and your party are the ones holding back jobs by raising taxes and trying to regulate every aspect of not only business but also everyone's personal lifes.Look at what your BOY Obama has done to the country and then get back to us loser.BTW: I never met a black jew female before but if they are all like you I don't want too.Have a good day little one.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 10, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
And the repubs have had controls over the county like forever! And what the hell are you talking about, fella?! For your information, I am a white male. I have lurked at this site for a while, but I just had to chime in and add my thoughts. You are a dispicable pig! And YES, pun is intended! The republicans are the ones raising the taxes, making it possible for anyone and everyone to get a job! The only losers here are you and Maggie "Droopy" Brooks!
You are the jew, and a racist heartless one too! Reply back to me when you know what you're talking about!
Get hold of yourself Zippy,can't you do anything other than lie,slur,insult and play the class/race card?,of course not,you are a typical lying dem loser.You say that you are a white male,ya,right,you are a racist black hustler that is worried that your free ride is comming to an end when your party of vote buying entitlemt spewing dems are thrown out of office in November.Live it up now Zippy because you might have to work for a living soon loser. BTW: You said that you have been "lurking" around for a while,where would that be,by the boys locker room? Again,typical.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 10, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy,I sure can't engage in adult conversations, can I. Yes, I am a jewish female heritage. You think everyone who disagrees with you is an anti-american dmeocrat on welfare. Well, you are a trueful cold Irishman! You conservatives will win this election and you can bank on that. I am ashamed for spulring out the racist stuff that I do.
Gee Zippy will you stop with all of your hateful racist rants? They sure do show that you are a person with many problems and should get help soon.BTW: I had to correct your rant again so you wouldn't look like the lying racist fool that you are. You can say thanks later.Now be a good little Obamabot and spew you lies eleswhere troll.
stank breath whites

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2012
That is so wrong pigpen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car theft suspect arrested after 490 chase Wed whites are doomed 2
CJ Schillaci? Wed Say what 2
News Two arrested for defrauding 75-year-old Jul 26 RacistFireCrotchB... 6
Who is CJ Scalise? Jul 25 Really 1
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... (Oct '14) Jul 17 Paul 28
News Man charged for 'ride to ATM' scam Jul 17 WeCantBreathe 1
News Clifton Park, Bethlehem among most affluent ups... Jul 15 Keith S 126
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victor Mortgages