Two injured in motorcycle accident

Two injured in motorcycle accident

There are 17 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Two injured in motorcycle accident. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Two people riding a motorcycle were taken to the hospital after hitting a car in Farmington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

stooopid

Batavia, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2009
how stupid, make them pays for emergancy services, because of thier stupid actions
i tell it like it is

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2009
i'll bet these two idiots are on welfare with the free health insurance that taxpayers are paying for, with no co-pays to speak of.
sue

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2009
so stupid stupid stupid stupid
Mom wayne county

Grafton, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2009
personally I think Motorcycles are dangerous as there is a lot more traffic on the roads now days.I bet this couple will be wearing helmets next time.
Amy

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 11, 2009
Well, if he had been wearing a helmet he would not have suffered those "head and face injuries." I don't pity people who get hurt because of their own stupidity. My fiance would never let either of us go on his motorcycle without proper gear. These people need to grow up and be responsible.
psawyer

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2009
No helmets.. nice! perhaps they will learn now, that helmets are essential and the law!
lildoc

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 Oct 11, 2009
why do the companies make the helmets for any way there health he should have know better to be crawling up his rear or going to fast
lildoc

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 Oct 11, 2009
i agree with AMY from Rochester n.y.
lildoc

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 Oct 11, 2009
from years of experience ive never gone with out mine
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 11, 2009
ON top of the stupidity of not wearing a helmet, it seems like it was a bit cold on Saturday at 7pm to be on a motorcycle, wasn't it?
Dan

Victor, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2009
i tell it like it is wrote:
i'll bet these two idiots are on welfare with the free health insurance that taxpayers are paying for, with no co-pays to speak of.
Do you know them? Obviously you don't! Please keep in mind their friends and families read these and yes it was a stupid decision not to wear a helmet but comments like yours are just cruel and misleading and not what these message boards are for.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#12 Oct 12, 2009
Mr Skeptical wrote:
ON top of the stupidity of not wearing a helmet, it seems like it was a bit cold on Saturday at 7pm to be on a motorcycle, wasn't it?
if you're drunk, it feels really warm out, and helmets are SO confining, and speed limits are a distraction...
Seriously

Fairport, NY

#13 Oct 15, 2009
Wonder how they are doing?

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Aug 09

Somewhere in NY

#14 Oct 15, 2009
Seriously wrote:
Wonder how they are doing?
They'd be hurtin' for certain, I'm sure.
Straight Shooter

Fairport, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2009
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know them? Obviously you don't! Please keep in mind their friends and families read these and yes it was a stupid decision not to wear a helmet but comments like yours are just cruel and misleading and not what these message boards are for.
Anyone who is a friend or family of anyone who is in the news is not too bright if they feel like they need to read the comments section of the internet news. Everyone knows it's filled with comments from Trolls since Yahoo News closed theirs down.
adam12

Albion, NY

#16 Oct 15, 2009
Straight Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who is a friend or family of anyone who is in the news is not too bright if they feel like they need to read the comments section of the internet news. Everyone knows it's filled with comments from Trolls since Yahoo News closed theirs down.
thank you, troll. you make it so easy...hehe
New Black Panther

Webster, NY

#17 Oct 15, 2009
adam12 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, troll. you make it so easy...hehe
I been looking for you adam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Rochester, More Doctors Firing Parents for R... (Sep '12) Nov 10 IescapedNY 10
News Family wants special prosecutor in Canandaigua ... Oct 31 They cannot kill ... 2
News Man Charged with Dealing Marijuana (Jan '07) Oct 24 DerekShort 11
News Nys Dot reducing East Avenue in Brighton, Pitts... Oct 23 iescapedny 1
News Teenage nude Web models (Mar '07) Oct '17 Yoyo 12
News Nolan's rebuild could get NY boost Oct '17 richard holland 2
News Cops: 2 people found fatally shot in suburban R... Oct '17 iescapedny 1

Victor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victor Mortgages