Wounded deputy home from Iraq

Wounded deputy home from Iraq

There are 107 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Wounded deputy home from Iraq. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

“What could be more American than homemade apple pie?”

Jay Hoyle didn't know until last night that his son, James, was coming home from Iraq. via Democrat & Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

S.W. Florida

#102 Jan 7, 2008
Raiders wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, you're right, Clinton was a moron, oh wait, wasn't he a Rhodes Scholar and a Yale Law School graduate?...you can't buy a Rhodes Scholar, but its a good thing we froze Reagan's head, maybe we can ask it how the US can rebuild this country that the Bush Admin. has torn down...Homer Simpson said it best, Bush shown us all that being president is easy, all you have to do is point the Army and shoot.
A law school degree doesn't necessarily mean that someone's qualified to run the country. Book smart and being wise are two different things...

I was too young when Reagan was pres. to know if he deserved the credit for Clintons accomplishments, so I'll just say that they were both good. Reagan seems like he was a genuinely great guy, inside and outide of the office.
Raiders

United States

#103 Jan 8, 2008
Shroomie wrote:
<quoted text>
A law school degree doesn't necessarily mean that someone's qualified to run the country. Book smart and being wise are two different things...
I was too young when Reagan was pres. to know if he deserved the credit for Clintons accomplishments, so I'll just say that they were both good. Reagan seems like he was a genuinely great guy, inside and outide of the office.
You might be right Shroomie, but I’ll take my chances with a person who can articulate thoughts, and who is well educated, over a close eyed, narrow minded monkey, who doesn’t even know the definition of the word ‘sovereign’ any day. Can you tell?, like most Americans, I'm fed up with the lies and incompetence of the current presidency/govt branches, we need change, fresh new, liberal minded leaders, because "staying the course" is sinking the ship.
Pennys Mom

Naples, FL

#104 Jan 9, 2008
Hilary's looks have aged 10 years just during her campaine. I'd hate to see how having the resposibility of the world on her shoulders ages her.
"""Anyone But Hilary in 2008!!"""
Raiders

United States

#105 Jan 9, 2008
Pennys Mom wrote:
Hilary's looks have aged 10 years just during her campaine. I'd hate to see how having the resposibility of the world on her shoulders ages her.
"""Anyone But Hilary in 2008!!"""
Nope haven't noticed, but I really don't care what our leader looks like, that's how Bush won, I care about the changes, the laws they follow and decision making capabilities that our leader possesses, I don't give a rip about what he/she looks like, charisma is good leadership attribute, but we now know what that can get ya...as long as they bring the troops home and fix our country, and please don't say nothing is broken, my head hurts, and very surprised a woman would make a comment and judge someone else by the way they look, you better be hot so it doesn't matter that you made a ignorant comment
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

Newark, NY

#106 Aug 7, 2013
Shroomie wrote:
Now let's bring the rest of them home too!!
Yes please because that issue in Iraq is over with.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#107 Aug 8, 2013
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet I'm still here dimwit!
Dustin

Newark, NY

#108 Aug 10, 2013
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right, but Obama wants choas and thats unfortunate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car theft suspect arrested after 490 chase Jul 29 whites are doomed 2
CJ Schillaci? Jul 29 Say what 2
News Two arrested for defrauding 75-year-old Jul 26 RacistFireCrotchB... 6
Who is CJ Scalise? Jul 25 Really 1
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... (Oct '14) Jul 17 Paul 28
News Man charged for 'ride to ATM' scam Jul 17 WeCantBreathe 1
News Clifton Park, Bethlehem among most affluent ups... Jul 15 Keith S 126
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victor Mortgages