Crash victim released from Strong

A woman who was hurt when she was hit by a alleged drunk driver August 30 on Route 96 in the village of Victor has been released from Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, hospital officials said Wednesday. Full Story

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Sep 9, 2009
there is nothing "alleged" when you fail a breathalyzer.
he was drunk, plain and simple.
now that the family is letting him sit in jail, how's he feel about drunk driving?
Your kidding

Troy, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Probably wishing he had something to drink!!!!!!!! This is just more of whec's breaking news, they must really be hard up looking for real news........
Retired On My Own

Naples, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2009
i_m_watching wrote:
now that the family is letting him sit in jail, how's he feel about drunk driving?
There you go again u coward. Always judging people. Get the facts and then open your fat mouth THALIA. Please go to Alaska

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Sep 9, 2009
Retired On My Own wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again u coward. Always judging people. Get the facts and then open your fat mouth THALIA. Please go to Alaska
Retired? No, you're awkwardly an imbecile. Make an opinion that matters or go back to the teen board and mouth off ya lil twerp. Don't have any ball$ do ya? You spout at me whenever you can, with no meat and no brain. Go back to the crusty spots on Mom's bed ya freak.
REALITY

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2009
I don't think there is any doubt about what took place, the family even came out and stated that this $hit for brains kid has had "SEVERAL" problems in the past and stated he had a disease. i don't think there is any alleged charges just the formality of the statement.

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Sep 9, 2009
Due to the crushing diligence of the site's monitor, I can't accurately express my disdain for you. But, you get my point; now don't ya?
Disappointed

Webster, NY

#7 Sep 9, 2009
i_m_watching wrote:
Everything is alledged untill convicted in a court of law.

drop the puck, Ref...

#8 Sep 9, 2009
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is alledged untill convicted in a court of law.
TRUE. And deep down, I really do love the Retire dope, he's just on my nerves today. Like a bad child. That I should have given up for adoption. Or left in the woods.
RUN DMC

Naples, FL

#9 Sep 9, 2009
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE. And deep down, I really do love the Retire dope, he's just on my nerves today. Like a bad child. That I should have given up for adoption. Or left in the woods.
blah blah blah. Like I said RUN DMC...You and I both know what i mean. bye bye

drop the puck, Ref...

#10 Sep 9, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah. Like I said RUN DMC...You and I both know what i mean. bye bye
run dmc? like now you're a gangstah?
RUN DMC

Naples, FL

#11 Sep 10, 2009
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
run dmc? like now you're a gangstah?
Out of 10 posts you are 50% of them. Clearly you need to find something to do with your life. I can already see you fat body rotten away.

Since: Sep 09

East Syracuse, NY

#12 Sep 10, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of 10 posts you are 50% of them. Clearly you need to find something to do with your life. I can already see you fat body rotten away.
Actually with my post here and your response to her post i would think that it is more like 40%.

drop the puck, Ref...

#13 Sep 10, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
jealousy does not become you little one.

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
But what is worse posting a opinion,or someone takinh the time to read all of them and then respond to it..... maybe you need to find something to do and leave i am watching alone.
RUN DMC

Naples, FL

#15 Sep 10, 2009
Reality 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
But what is worse posting a opinion,or someone takinh the time to read all of them and then respond to it..... maybe you need to find something to do and leave i am watching alone.
Since you just joined yesterday and have already made 43 posts i assume you are just as ugly, fat and lonly as Thalia. You too need to check yourself.

drop the puck, Ref...

#16 Sep 11, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text> Since you just joined yesterday and have already made 43 posts i assume you are just as ugly, fat and lonly as Thalia. You too need to check yourself.
YOU, my confused little gansgtah rat, have been touching yourself. find a little forum, based on racist, insensitive, coarse comments and stay there.
out of the mainstream, away from free thought, under your little mushroom. you give bangers a bad name.

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text> Since you just joined yesterday and have already made 43 posts i assume you are just as ugly, fat and lonly as Thalia. You too need to check yourself.
Wow i haven't been talked to like that since i think maybe second or third grade,regardless of what you or anyone thinks of me the one thing that remains truly clear is what type of person you are and the level of education you have. Just to show i don't hold a grudge here is a useful link for you to use before you post. www.spellcheck.net
RUN DMC

Naples, FL

#18 Sep 11, 2009
Reality 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell Check...check yourself..."takinh" Nice!!!

East Syracuse, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2009
RUN DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell Check...check yourself..."takinh" Nice!!!
there is a large difference between a typo, and just a poor attempt at spelling like you use.
13SUKS

Naples, FL

#20 Sep 11, 2009
Reality 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a large difference between a typo, and just a poor attempt at spelling like you use.
LMFAO. What comes around goes around. RUN DMC got you. HAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) 11 hr Spartan 499
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... Dec 15 Bonnie 13
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Dec 11 romans 21,077
El Jimador Restaurant opens (Jul '08) Dec 7 alanwing 51
Above the law Dec 2 Baboon 2
Rochester police officer's friends join him in ... Dec 2 Ha Ha 3
Some area Friendly's locations remain open Dec 1 FriendlyNoMore 1
Victor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web