Booming business in Bushnell's Basin

Booming business in Bushnell's Basin

There are 6 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Booming business in Bushnell's Basin. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

At a time when businesses are closing, one local area is seeing more new stores open for business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Basin Business

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Been waiting for a place like this for a while. I hope it works and we will become regulars.
GIxxy

Naples, FL

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Get Real...
tampa

Lutz, FL

#3 Jul 17, 2009
I CAN REMEMBER LIVING RIGHT THER IN THE BASIN.THEN MOVING A FEW MILES AWAY
IN PITTSFORD,AS WELL AS A BUSHNELLS
BASIN FIREMAN.GOOD TIMES!.IT HAS GROWN
NICE AREA!!!
Joanie

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2009
I went to the new Basin Pub this past week and was so impressed with the atmosphere, food choices and pricing. It certainly was a pleasure to see a new venture in the area and by all accounts, I certainly will be returning to the Basin Pub for food, drinks and fun. Visit, you will certainly be impresed.
Barhopper

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2009
Manager Tom is the worst manager ever.
Dave

Macedon, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2010
Nice atmosphere. But really, almost $10.00 for a sandwich with not much inside and potato chips? We will not be going back nor recommend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jimmy Fallon parties at Upstate NY pub to celeb... Feb 19 IgnoreRachel 1
News Penev gets 16 years for abusing teen (May '07) Feb 13 Momitchell 175
High Acres landfill Stinks up all of Perinton! (Nov '11) Feb 8 connie flynn 7
News Roger Daltrey to perform The Who's 'Tommy' at CMAC Feb 5 MalMNN 1
sam baxter Feb 1 ihatespam 1
News Woman charged in incident involving East Roches... (Jun '11) Jan 29 Chuck 21
News Canandaigua wrestling coach charged, suspended (Feb '07) Jan '18 still happening 15

Victor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Victor Mortgages