Richmond Hill, Queens -

Full story: Newsday

Faced with rising rents in Williamsburg, Eileen Raab packed up four years ago and moved to Richmond Hill.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Michele

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Great article, informative.
Timothy

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

Judged:

Yes, "The Jug" has got to be one of the greatest bars in the area. what makes this place so great you ask? Well, the environment and people are awesome. With this diversified crowd it reflects what New York is about. Everyone is welcomed! Everyone is like a family and stick together. People looking for trouble should avoid this place. Prices for drinks are not outrageous and the bartenders are great! This how a business should be ran. As for the music, it is also diversified reflecting the bar's occupants (from Rock to Hip Hop and R&B). Overall this is a great place and is highly recommended!
Michael

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Judged:

The Lil' Brown Jug.....kewl place. Know a few "regulars" there, and it's always a friendly atmosphere. I too reccomend it.
Michael

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

The place is called "Lil' B R O W N Jug" newsday, its not racist..jesus
Dick Sweat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

this place was a coke den and was recently raided by the cops. Maybe not a great place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Victor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Victor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••