EU Council of Ministers to Discuss Macedonian Bid

Dec 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BalkanInsight.com

Ahead of the EU Council of Ministers discussion on Macedonia's blocked EU bid, Athens sends a message dampening Skopje's hopes of opening EU accession talks prior to the resolution of the 'name' dispute.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Macedonia stays Macedonia
No change to our name no need to be in a organization where you have to pay others debts.

Macedonia doing fine out of this mess called EU.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dojran wrote:
No change to our name no need to be in a organization where you have to pay others debts.
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...
I would like to temind you,that you are Bulgarians and you try to steal the Greek History of Macedonians!
By the way,you are very poor to pay,for Europe.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dojran wrote:
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...
Fyrom - Logic doesn't matter if we have Bulgarian dna,Bulgarian language,Bulgarian culture,Bulgarian names,Bulgarian past,we realted to Macedonians.
Fyrom - Timeless never shameful just shameless.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dojran wrote:
FYROM==>>WILL STAY FYROM==>>UNTIL THE TURKOALABNIANS BECOME RESTLESS AND REBEL FOR AUTONOMY!IT'S INEVITABLE BEFORE THIS FABRICATED CANCEROUS SLAVOBULGARIAN STATELET BECOMES DIVIDED!DISSOLVED&EXTERMIN ATED!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dojran wrote:
Republic of Macedonia??
This is the best joke ever!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mace...
Etymology
The country's name derives from the GREEK MACEDONIA!!!
Even your country "name" is GREEK!
Fyrom - Timeless never shameful just shameless!
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

the eu is debating not fyrom v macedonia but whether they will support albos in fyrom breaking away to join albania. if fyroms don't get a starting date the albos will be on the war path and shit hole fyrom won't survive on its own.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The EU is trying to figure out the best way to acquire the Yugoslav block and also keep the Greek fish on the hook. This will not be accomplished by creating more drama in the Balkans. I think if they mange to let the littlest brother in the rest will jump after him. Greece is just a bunch of rocks and goats. Our slavic brothers and us have more fertile lands than 100 Greece's and can be optimized to suit the needs of Europe. So why don't you stop eating raw lemons and try a cup-o-lemon tea, shall we :-).
PS. Greece is hot as Africa and there needs to be a new vaction spot that's cooler like Croatia :-).
mr large wrote:
the eu is debating not fyrom v macedonia but whether they will support albos in fyrom breaking away to join albania. if fyroms don't get a starting date the albos will be on the war path and shit hole fyrom won't survive on its own.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dojran wrote:
Macedonia stays Macedonia........
Sure!
The problem is with FYROM's name.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

peace and love wrote:
fertile lands
the rest of your post talk later

about the above, are you sure? after all this nuclear deposits your "friends" have deposit there ? ;)))
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

peace and love wrote:
The EU is trying to figure out the best way to acquire the Yugoslav block and also keep the Greek fish on the hook. This will not be accomplished by creating more drama in the Balkans. I think if they mange to let the littlest brother in the rest will jump after him. Greece is just a bunch of rocks and goats. Our slavic brothers and us have more fertile lands than 100 Greece's and can be optimized to suit the needs of Europe. So why don't you stop eating raw lemons and try a cup-o-lemon tea, shall we :-).
PS. Greece is hot as Africa and there needs to be a new vaction spot that's cooler like Croatia :-). <quoted text>
i'm glad to see the real you peace. time to change your name to slav nationalist. more fantasies about slav superiority? keep the greek fish on the hook? more fyrom allegories? what does that mean?
what makes you think the west will go against a member and violate thier own rules? first fyrom then turkey? grow up, you looosers aren't worth shit in the grand scheme. you offer nothing to the west.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Where do you think you food comes from, California? You eat the same thing we do. Shizzle, water runs downhill from us which is Greece. We are fertilizing your water just so your rocks become fertile. Don't like you know Greece is brown and dry like Africa.
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
the rest of your post talk later
about the above, are you sure? after all this nuclear deposits your "friends" have deposit there ? ;)))
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Simple words for simple minds. Your bark is worse than your bite. Sums you up just fine.
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm glad to see the real you peace. time to change your name to slav nationalist. more fantasies about slav superiority? keep the greek fish on the hook? more fyrom allegories? what does that mean?
what makes you think the west will go against a member and violate thier own rules? first fyrom then turkey? grow up, you looosers aren't worth shit in the grand scheme. you offer nothing to the west.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

In fact you poisson Axios (Vardar) waters, along with its Macedonian name.

You are MALAKES !!
mr large

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

peace and love wrote:
Simple words for simple minds. Your bark is worse than your bite. Sums you up just fine.<quoted text>
why don't you ever answer a question directly? this suggests a little mind which can't seem to grasp the reality of the situation. how will you overcome the greek veto?
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I love the Greek veto. It has kept my people out of harm during the euro storm. When the weather clears up you veto will be diluted and harmless.
PS Your country's power is reduced to a veto. Think about it, and the price your people have paid for an awesome power like that.
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you ever answer a question directly? this suggests a little mind which can't seem to grasp the reality of the situation. how will you overcome the greek veto?
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

peace and love wrote:
I love the Greek veto. It has kept my people out of harm during the euro storm. When the weather clears up you veto will be diluted and harmless.
PS Your country's power is reduced to a veto. Think about it, and the price your people have paid for an awesome power like that. <quoted text>
lucky you

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Since: Jun 08

Thessaloniki

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Dojran wrote:
Great, then withdraw your candidancy. I've been hearing this sad story for over 5 years now but come every December you FYROMians are always waiting patiently with your fingers crossed next to your Gruevski icon praying that you will be accepted.
Next year in december 2013 you'll post the same again saying you dont need the EU but there you will be again, heart pounding, pupils dilated, sweat pores open, waiting to hear an accession date.

Say 'Northern Macedonia', even though I'm against it I feel beneficient this Christmas.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Thanks to you
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
lucky you
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

So Bronz when are you gona throw in the towel come north settle down with a sexy slavic princess and our cooler and fresher air? Maybe it's time to settle down in the other Macedonia. All the Greek guys are doing it even your major :-).
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

peace and love wrote:
Thanks to you<quoted text>
kiss yo bro

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Ontario County was issued at August 01 at 6:56PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Victor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Victor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••