Community shows support for Victor teacher charged with sexual ...

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

About a hundred friends and former students of a suspended Victor High School teacher rallied behind him Sunday afternoon.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

He admitted to it, so why would it be hearsay?

Burbs!!!
yoyoyoyoy

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

freak "rick James"
get out of NY state

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

he confessed
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

CityRes wrote:
He admitted to it, so why would it be hearsay?
Burbs!!!
Well you have to admit that their race is more tightly bonded than ours. They show up in droves even if the person has been accused of something hanous. We only support each other at funerals.
I TEAM ME

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

im white and this guy aint right in my world!
amazing that these people would rally for him.
victor new motto; molesting your minds! lol
mee2

West Henrietta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Um, you can't get charges dropped by signing a petition.
FUBO

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

He confessed... he is a child molester. He needs to be imprisoned and never allowed to be near children ever again!
keith

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Give him a surgical casturation,It will solve all future problems with this man.
Big Woody Allen

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Free Roman Polanski !!!!!
Mr Skeptical

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

FUBO wrote:
He confessed... he is a child molester. He needs to be imprisoned and never allowed to be near children ever again!
I don't know exactly what happened, and I'm not saying it's OK, but there's a big difference between momentarily putting your hand on someone's thigh and molesting a child. Let's not exaggerate here.

If it's true, then he should be fired, and that should be the end of it.
heartless

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

A teacher putting their hands on a student is wrong. He only apologized and started texting people about it when he realized he was in deep sht.. He gambled that the 16 year old was a slut, like so many of the students who turned out at the rally apparently think she is. He rolled the dice and lost. Time to pay up
Wish I knew more-ALWAYS

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Our "Safe Schools Czar" can admit he gave advice to a 15 yeard old male student to wear a condom when having sex with a man in a bus station? Just seems a huge difference in public response.
Kids know they can get rid of any teacher whenever they want. A simple accusation will ruin a persons life.
I admit I know as little about this case as most of you, but I can see the police talking to this man and the conversation going like this:
Police: She said you touched her and made her uncomfortable?
Teacher: I had no intentions of ever making her uncomfortable.
Police: But, she said you touched her and made her uncomfortable?
Teacher: The only thing that ever happened was I touched her thigh and appologized right away.
Police: Here are the cuffs, you admitted it.
Teacher: Wait it was an innocent touch while helping the student. There was nothing sexual, it was an accident and I said I was sorry.
Police: Too late. Your life is ruined.
gigolo

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

but ask any of these people rallying behind him if they would let him watch their kids and you would not get any takers. go figure.
Retired Teacher

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Some spoiled brat and her parents just looking for a big pay out; that is all this is about.
Chris M

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Wow an inadvertent touch to the thigh!
LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS! RUN FOR THE HILLS! I don't even know this guy and I can see what an absurd charge this is! You MUST be kidding me. Molestation?? REALLY?
Another Mom

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

It annoys me to no end when someone like keith says, "A surgical castration will solve all the problems with this man." If he did what he admitted to doing, he touched a girl on the thigh - would you remove his hands?
There is more to sexual misconduct than full penetration - a castrati can still physically and emotionally abuse without the use of his penis. I don't know what Barrett is guilty or not guilty of, but corporal punishment will not solve the problem.

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Aug 09

Somewhere in NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Wish I knew more-ALWAYS wrote:
Our "Safe Schools Czar" can admit he gave advice to a 15 yeard old male student to wear a condom when having sex with a man in a bus station? Just seems a huge difference in public response.
Kids know they can get rid of any teacher whenever they want. A simple accusation will ruin a persons life.
I admit I know as little about this case as most of you, but I can see the police talking to this man and the conversation going like this:
Police: She said you touched her and made her uncomfortable?
Teacher: I had no intentions of ever making her uncomfortable.
Police: But, she said you touched her and made her uncomfortable?
Teacher: The only thing that ever happened was I touched her thigh and appologized right away.
Police: Here are the cuffs, you admitted it.
Teacher: Wait it was an innocent touch while helping the student. There was nothing sexual, it was an accident and I said I was sorry.
Police: Too late. Your life is ruined.
Unfortunately, this is too often the case. Is it any wonder kids act the way they do? They know their potential to create huge problems for someone they don't like.

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Aug 09

Somewhere in NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

I will say this:(I hit enter too soon) I don't know if this young lady is telling the truth or not but if this was a one time thing, an accidential touching that he apologized for right away, then charging him with molestation is going too far.

If he did this on a regular basis and made her uncomfortable in other ways over time, then throw the book at him.
Two Time Toucher

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

The guy obviously was not getting what he needed somewhere ( Home) so he took a shot ( 2 times ) with this girl. Then he admits to it. These followers are confusing a nice guy with bad choices. He deserves a fair trial and for him he has admitted his apparent wrong doing to not only the police but peers. He needs to man up tell his family and friends the truth and end this little saga. He is no educator if he continues to go down his path of lies, he admitted to it people. I dont think the police had the phone book hitting him in the head for the confession. You people live in the fairy tale world of BS.
whatshappenin

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

He should be boiled alive, just until he is on the edge of death. Then, immersed in a tub of alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Victor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Victor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••