Slow migration unfolds in flood's pat...

Slow migration unfolds in flood's path in Miss

There are 1 comment on the www.jacksonsun.com story from May 13, 2011, titled Slow migration unfolds in flood's path in Miss. In it, www.jacksonsun.com reports that:

A slow migration is unfolding here as people and wild animals — hogs, deer and snakes among them — seek higher ground from the floodwaters rising inexorably along the Mississippi River and its tributaries.

Brett Robinson drove slowly down River Road near his Yazoo City farm on Thursday, gazing out over corn fields now beginning to look more like lakes. He stopped his truck, pulled out a rifle and shot dead a wild hog swimming through his corn. He'll lose the crop anyway, but that hog could be a nuisance long after the water recedes. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jacksonsun.com.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 May 13, 2011
Senate Bill Gives Feds Power to Order Blacklisting of Websites...My My My BIG BROTHER, or at least Big O has arrived. Censorship is in the making kill talk radio, kill the web…………..onward state media.

SEAL HELMET CAMS RECORDED ENTIRE RAID...Oh My, maybe we will see it first on SNL.

FLASHBACK: Panetta claims '25-minute blackout'...More lies and drama from the white house.

New Yorkers under 30 fleeing state in droves because of taxes...SO MUCH FOR LIBERAL ECONOMICS……….TAX BASE FLEEING. With odoodle’s policies, there won’t be anywhere to run to soon.

MASSIVE new federal building set to open; Can fit Statue of Liberty in atrium...More waste and monuments unto themselves.

WHITE HOUSE TO QUIT FAKING 'NEWS' PHOTOS...
After Obama's live, late-evening address from the East Room of the White House on May 1, five photographers were ushered in to shoot pictures as the president stood at the podium and re-read a few lines of his speech — a practice that news organizations have protested for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Step-Daughter Of Victim Charged With Murder (Jun '06) Jun '17 Tracey 2
News Severe weather takes aim at Mississippi, other ... Apr '17 Weather Station 2
Wake up, our Food & Water is being poisoned, cl... Apr '17 Mabel Allen 1
Truck on fire 61 South Tue. Jan. 10th around noon (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sanadana 1
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house (Jan '17) Jan '17 JRB1861 1
why is vicksburg SO BORING (Jun '08) Dec '16 Jakki 46
History of Utica Mississippi (Apr '08) Dec '16 ciacitygirl 83

Vicksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vicksburg Mortgages