dixiedarlinbelle

Morrow, GA

#1 Feb 23, 2009
if you know this woman she is death knocking on your door she killed her first husband and then she tried to kill my dad his name was earl may she took all of his stuff sold it in the bar parking lots she is crazy and steadily doctor hops for her pills i had to pay clubs for my daddy's stuff back she is always looking for her next victim so beware
Catina

Massena, NY

#2 May 17, 2009
I suppose you know who I am, I did a search to find out what I could get on her, she is trying to give me a hard time.....Do you have anything I can use on her in a court?
terry

Morrow, GA

#3 May 28, 2009
Catina wrote:
I suppose you know who I am, I did a search to find out what I could get on her, she is trying to give me a hard time.....Do you have anything I can use on her in a court?
hey if you need me for anything just e-mail me at [email protected] and we will go further on the matter just not on here
Mississippi girl

Vicksburg, MS

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Boy the 2 of you are special ed for real huh? I suppose you are so perfect in how you have lived your lives that you get to go online trash people. This woman has children and grandchildren that can read and dont need to hear this kind of hate because you twist facts and make them into whatever will keep you up at night. Get a life get off the drama.
TERRY

Morrow, GA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
Mississippi girl wrote:
Boy the 2 of you are special ed for real huh? I suppose you are so perfect in how you have lived your lives that you get to go online trash people. This woman has children and grandchildren that can read and dont need to hear this kind of hate because you twist facts and make them into whatever will keep you up at night. Get a life get off the drama.
you really must be special ed !!! because if you knew her you would know the facts and no that piece of shit don't keep me up at night and i don't care who reads it her kids and her grandchildren knows she is a damn dopehead, thief, and a killer (((so she said out of her own mouth))) but maybe it was to protect her son now get your facts straight my dear and know what you are talking about before you run your mouth and i bet you don't have enough ass to say who you are like we did !!!! LOL
MADDPUPPY

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2010
i think i know everybody in this subject......i was raised on maple circle
Beautful Bombshell

Pensacola, FL

#7 May 8, 2010
Tell it all!
MISSME

Morrow, GA

#8 May 13, 2010
MADDPUPPY wrote:
i think i know everybody in this subject......i was raised on maple circle
WELL YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT CAROLYN TINDOLL THEN
MISSME

Morrow, GA

#9 May 13, 2010
Beautful Bombshell wrote:
Tell it all!
I THOUGHT I DID LOL
Mississippi girl

Vicksburg, MS

#10 Jul 15, 2010
She wasnt even in the same state when he passed not for months after or before how did she steal all of these items from him? Have your opinion she isnt my fav either but dont post bs online where her kids and grandkids can read it. Just have some class they have been through enough.
Smiley

Pearl, MS

#11 Jul 17, 2010
Can this caolyn really be this bad? What does she do for a living? If all is true how does she not go to jail?
terry

Morrow, GA

#12 Jun 30, 2011
Mississippi girl wrote:
She wasnt even in the same state when he passed not for months after or before how did she steal all of these items from him? Have your opinion she isnt my fav either but dont post bs online where her kids and grandkids can read it. Just have some class they have been through enough.
yeah honey she took his stuff off to tn. and then brought it back to ms. and sold his stuff in bar-room parking lots her and steve cole but thats ok now because i finally ran up on her not a pretty picture of her on the floor lmao and as long as i live i will let people know what a trashy dope headed whore she is
terry

Morrow, GA

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Smiley wrote:
Can this caolyn really be this bad? What does she do for a living? If all is true how does she not go to jail?
yeah she is that bad but she don't go to jail because she is a snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck on fire 61 South Tue. Jan. 10th around noon Jan '17 Sanadana 1
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house Jan '17 JRB1861 1
why is vicksburg SO BORING (Jun '08) Dec '16 Jakki 46
History of Utica Mississippi (Apr '08) Dec '16 ciacitygirl 83
News Little Free Library group here doubles goal ahe... Nov '16 jingles4 1
News Critics: Byram leaders all white (Sep '10) Nov '16 TashaB 14
News Our Opinion: Chaney makes a timely health care ... Nov '16 Duh 6

Vicksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance