used to live there
Earls

Clarkston, MI

#1 Oct 29, 2008
This was a quiet place Everyone knew everyone else.I go down there now I barely recognize anyone. Things sure have changed not much left. My house I grew up in fell over the hill. This is so sad but memories of my home and family will stay in my heart. thanks ky
zelma
Nice

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jan 8, 2010
It's nice to read your post. Too many people get on here and bash each other. I'm sure when you lived there people still had respect and love for one another. Yes, Vicco has definately and sadly changed.
Cathy

Dalbo, MN

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Does anyone remember Connie Pittman? Where is she now/
gladys beverly

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2010
nancy this is gladys centers im me please

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Hey Gladys this is your sister call me :) In PA LOL love ya Lots and Hello to all In Vicco :) Hi Nancy been many years since I have seen you. I hope all is going great in your life message me ok?
Wally

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jan 27, 2011
does anyone remember the Shively family Tom was a friend of mine he brought me to Vicco in the middle 60's from Mi. when i was 16 I just went through there 2 days ago and didn't see one person to ask if anyone knew him all that was open was the barber shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd Everage OD an died Oct 15 Dale 5
Looking Oct 15 Dale 2
Poll would you like for vicco to get a hotel? (Feb '16) Oct 15 Dale 8
Poll Alock Drivers !! (Nov '09) Oct 15 Dale 31
Mugs real name (Nov '16) Oct 15 Dale 14
Chopmeat Did he Die?Anybody know? Oct 15 Dale 7
Imperial club (Nov '16) Oct 15 Dale 13

Vicco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance