gay rights, equal rights !!!

Posted in the Vicco Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
g branch guy

London, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2010
i support equal rights for gays and lesbians. i think gay and lesbian couples should be able to legally get married in the u.s., do you? lets discuss...
Kathy

Jackson, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2010
I am sorry but I do not agree with giving homosexuals having the same marital rights as others. I feel that it is wrong, I know my Bible tells me not to judge people so I try my best not to do so, all I can say is that the homosexuals need to read thier Bibles, preferrably the King James Version. I want everyone to go to heaven, I would be the happiest woman around if they could, but please read your Bible, go out and talk to a Christian, pray... I think that marriage is sacred and should be and stay between a man and woman.
amy

London, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2010
i agree kathy. i like gay people but i dont believe in gay marriage.
Nicole

Okolona, AR

#4 May 12, 2012
I have gay friends (I love them dearly) but I don't support gay marriage. I think that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden cost themselves the election by coming out (so to speak) in support of gay marriage in an election year.
Vicco Man

Sheridan, AR

#5 May 13, 2012
Gay marriage doesn't affect me, my wife or our marriage. I don't like gay marriage but it won't ruin my life. How does what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes bother anybody else? I don't like gay activity but gay people are people too. I think that they deserve to live as freely and safely as the next American citizen does. People need to quit obsessing about other peoples' sins and quit committing their own sins.
Vicco

Hazard, KY

#6 May 23, 2012
Gay marriage should NOT be aloud the BIBLE is against it and when God made Adam a mate he took a rib from his side and made Eve which is a famale and that alone should tell you he was against it if he wanted Adam and Steve then thats what God would have made instead of Eve for Adams mate... Dont go against the BIBLE or God because he will slaughter you all....
Unbelievable

London, KY

#7 May 24, 2012
And do you live your life without sin? Do you live by the bible everyday of your life or do you go against the bible daily?
The Way It Is

Crossett, AR

#8 May 25, 2012
Whether you're for gay marriage or against it (I happen to be against it), we all should try to get along and live a peaceful life. GOD does not like seeing people doing wrong to others and causing trouble. Bullying is for weak, self-conscious idiots. It shouldn't be tolerated in our society.
Elaine

London, KY

#9 May 27, 2012
The Way It Is wrote:
Whether you're for gay marriage or against it (I happen to be against it), we all should try to get along and live a peaceful life. GOD does not like seeing people doing wrong to others and causing trouble. Bullying is for weak, self-conscious idiots. It shouldn't be tolerated in our society.
I agree with you. I love and respect everyone but I fear that if gay marriage becomes legal in all states in America, someone may try their worst to make judges and preachers perform wedding ceremonies for gay couples, whether the judges and preachers want to or not, even if it is against their religious and personal beliefs. That would be so wrong. If President Obama gets re-elected, that may happen. I heard that he is trying to make Catholic hospitals perform abortions and provide birth control to woman when it is against the hospital administration's views. Where is his conscious? I think that President Obama needs to quit being brainwashed by Nancy Pelosi and feminazis (extremist women's rights groups) and stand by his own righteous views. He supposedly didn't support gay marriage during the first 3 years of his presidency. Now he said publicly (during an election year) that he does. Interesting.
wtf

London, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2012
who attended the gay wedding at the carr fork lake last night between delma amburgey and amanda newell
Up in Kodak

London, KY

#11 Jun 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
who attended the gay wedding at the carr fork lake last night between delma amburgey and amanda newell
Leave them alone. They are nice women. They don't need any BS from you, nosy pest.
misty

Manchester, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2012
g branch guy wrote:
i support equal rights for gays and lesbians. i think gay and lesbian couples should be able to legally get married in the u.s., do you? lets discuss...
you are so sick for saying this.
real talk

London, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2012
misty wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so sick for saying this.
whats the matter, misty? are u spreading some hate there? u do know that it is wrong and a sin to hate gay people, dont u? GOD is LOVE. u should LOVE everyone even if u dont like their life style. hating other people will not help ur chances of making it into HEAVEN. much LOVE to u and urs, misty.
Quincy

London, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2012
It's okay to be gay in the happy way. Gay don't always mean homosexual.
Carl

London, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Gay people have all the rights that they need already.
Kodak Cat

London, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Carl wrote:
Gay people have all the rights that they need already.
True but the flamers probably won't stop until they have more rights than straight people.
Warm-Hearted Woman

London, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2012
I support civil unions for gay couples because civil union are legally binding.
I don't support marriage for gay couples because marriage is a holy union and I believe that gay relationships are not holy.
I love, respect and care about gay people though.
I have gay relatives and gay friends.
I love them as much as I do my straight relatives and my straight friends.
Proud Gay Man

Hazard, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Is gay marriage going to be on the ballot in November? I'm voting for it if it is. I love my boyfriend so very much so I want to marry him asap.
im Gay

Albany, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2012
for one thing... let me say this.. jus because some of yall are against homosexuals and gays and sh*t like that doesmt mean you can put us down like that.. we have enough respect to leave our business at home and not in public.. and the bible technicelly says love thy neighbor.. what if ur neighbor was f*ckin gay you assholes.. im proudly glad too stand up for who i am..
Bible view

Hindman, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2012
Leviticus 20:13 King James Version
If a man also lies with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13 Bible in Basic English
And if a man has sex relations with a man the two of them have done a disgusting thing: let them be put to death; their blood will be on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Hazard hire Lawrence Thomas? 7 min Eagle gal 5
Brandon stacy 12 min Slonefork 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min right 136,643
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 23 min Typo Woman 337
our county clerk 52 min saywhat 193
Topless restaurant 1 hr Classy not Trashy 2
taylor made signs 1 hr bucket lift walrus 12
More from around the web

Vicco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]