Posted in the Vicco Forum

franky jean

Hindman, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2010
start it ya'll, i know thay's a few.
someone from his past

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2010
What about Andrew Johnson that drives that white dodge truck. He's pretty smokin hot!!
hottietottie

London, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2010
Ray Mullins, That's one fine piece of a$$!!!
supernut

Hindman, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2010
blackbird.
wild thang

London, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2010
That Andrew Johnson guy is pretty good lookin. Ive been out wit him a couple times hes a sweetheart.
hellyea

Norman, AR

#6 Dec 22, 2010
wild thang wrote:
That Andrew Johnson guy is pretty good lookin. Ive been out wit him a couple times hes a sweetheart.
i agree drew is a sweetheart i went out with him a few times myself he has sexy tattoo and a i love his eyes and smile i do believe hes the only cutie in happy
someone from his past

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2010
He is a sweetheart and yes he does have beautiful eyes. His personality is even better. I guess all the good ones r taken but there is one thing I can say and that is I will never forget him. He will always hold a special place in my heart.
From his past

Virgie, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Must have been a while back you went out with him. Since i hit it up a few weeks back. He still holds a place in my heart. ;) Whos he with nowadays?
Pshhh

London, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2011
I reckon he's got a kid on the way now! Poor drew!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 26, 2011
u mean they are good looking people that live in vicco and happy?...i'm sorry!..but the only people i have seen there are toothless, skanky, drugged out ho's and pill heads...i'm sorry but happy would not be a choice for nice looking anything!..this place is the slums between whitesburg and hazard!
Susie

London, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Im sorry,not all people from happy and vicco are skanky drugged out ho's..Some of us do work for a living and take good care of ourselves..you really shouldnt be judging people you dont know..obviously you dont come thru here much,they are some real good people from this area..as far as that goes they are skanky drugged out ho's everywhere..
opinion

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Oct 26, 2011
your probably right...but the nasty out weighs the normal people...i'm just saying they are more nasty people there, than i have seen anywhere else!i just thought it was funny that someone actually open a forum with...goodlooking men/women in happy!...cause' i have never seen any!
Amen to that

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2011
you can say that again! Happy, Ky...i found a tooth on the side of the road in Happy. i gave it to holly combs. She proudly wears it around her neck on a chain that has turned her neck green. Apparently, it was her girlfriends. She punched that one right in the mouth.
opinion

Fremont, CA

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Scott Martin is the hottest man in Happy
meme

Hindman, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
shorty is the hotest !!!!!mmmmmmmmm love that smile ..and that smell..mmmmmmm
wondering

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2012
Where did the hottie that worked at the bp go? The one that use to cook.
My name

London, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2012
probally quit because Ppl like You are why Ppl like Us could never Work for All the pervs..
My Opinion

London, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2012
Scott Martin is hot but not the Hottest, I Think Bobby Erskines is the Hottest sexy Guy around this Place.
Sandy

Krypton, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2012
What about Derrick?Bobby' Jr's Brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee Hills apts. Drug Dog 2 hr across the road 11
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 2 hr anna 41
Tasha Baker...Any Comments??? 3 hr Lmao 2
Kaytlin Stevens 3 hr Meee 14
Bozo T Clown 3 hr Bozo T Clown 1
Who do you guys and gals think are the most att... (Dec '09) 3 hr Meat shank 19
Contact info 4 hr Knuckles 5

Vicco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance