about albert glen jent

Posted in the Vicco Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
SHANNON JENT

Russell Springs, KY

#1 May 20, 2010
WE DONT KNOW EVERYTHING YET,THERE WANTING THE KIDS TO COME DOWN THERE,HE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT THAT IS ALL THE INFORMATION THERE IS.HE IS IN TENN.AND WE DONT KNOW ABOUT SHAWN,PLEASE DONT BE ON HERE SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM,BECAUSE IF U REALLY KNEW GLEN U WOULD LIKE HIM.
Loves What I Got

Thomasville, NC

#2 May 20, 2010
that is soo true he would do anything for anyone he and shawn will be in our thoughts and prayers
friend

Manchester, KY

#3 May 20, 2010
may god be with them i pray they will both be okay
friend nc

Manchester, KY

#4 May 20, 2010
just want to let glens family know we are praying for him, he was a friend to a family member that past away years ago and we will always be thankful to him for the,,
LDN-Wife

Pippa Passes, KY

#5 May 20, 2010
We just want the families to know that we are standing firmly in prayer!!! The truth of the matter is, if there were more genuine people like Glen, this place would be worth living in it!! He's been my friend all my life!!! If anything, people should show him the same respect that he's shown all of us-- something so rare and precious-- a descent human being!!! I pray that GOD shows favor upon him and Shawn, they surely didn't deserve this bull!!!
i bet

Hindman, KY

#6 May 21, 2010
johnny who??is he married to emily??
Loves What I Got

Thomasville, NC

#7 May 21, 2010
all i know is he is from combs
i bet

Hindman, KY

#8 May 21, 2010
Loves What I Got wrote:
all i know is he is from combs
o well probaly wrong one then..
Some1

Hazard, KY

#9 May 21, 2010
My boy friend has new him all his life they growed up together he is a very g ood person,what I no if him I have new him about 4years,and I have need see him do nothing bad to no one,I have seen him be good to people.This is God offol that this boy did this to him and that girl.I dont really no the girl that good,but I no Glen cares alot for her.We all are praying for them,I hope to god they will be all right.Does in one what could of gun it was.I just when to say that Glen and Shawn are in alot if peoples prays.
shasta

Hindman, KY

#10 May 21, 2010
Some1 wrote:
My boy friend has new him all his life they growed up together he is a very g ood person,what I no if him I have new him about 4years,and I have need see him do nothing bad to no one,I have seen him be good to people.This is God offol that this boy did this to him and that girl.I dont really no the girl that good,but I no Glen cares alot for her.We all are praying for them,I hope to god they will be all right.Does in one what could of gun it was.I just when to say that Glen and Shawn are in alot if peoples prays.
''

This whole thing is sad and all, but holy sh1t you need to learn how to spell and punctuate, none of what u wrote made any sense!
Some1

Hazard, KY

#11 May 22, 2010
Sorry,You all about the spelling.We just found out about Glen and Shawn.Glen is a good friend to us we thank the world if him and hate to here something like this.Her and him is in air prays.Did you no the 2 boys,Have you hard about Glen and Shawn how they are doing.If you do let me no.
SHANNON JENT

London, KY

#12 May 23, 2010
NOTHING HAS CHANGED,JUST KEEP PRAYING
joy beth and david tays

London, KY

#13 May 24, 2010
hey shannon i see where your posting on glenn, me and david cant believe this shit has happened if there is anything we can do to help let me know glenn was always damn good to us. were praying for him. take care
Beware

Hindman, KY

#14 May 24, 2010
I do believe this matter is too serious to be using this particular space to correct someone in their spelling!!! PLEASE, show some human decency and comment appropriately, this situation is too serious for anything other than PRAYER!!! Glenn deserves that and for his sake, so does Shawn!!
Tina-Zeb

London, KY

#15 May 24, 2010
Thoughts & Prayers go out to Glen & Shawn.
Tina-Zeb

London, KY

#16 May 24, 2010
Beware wrote:
I do believe this matter is too serious to be using this particular space to correct someone in their spelling!!! PLEASE, show some human decency and comment appropriately, this situation is too serious for anything other than PRAYER!!! Glenn deserves that and for his sake, so does Shawn!!
Noone deserves this bull shit,would U like it if it was Your Family Member's,hell no U would'nt.
Tina

London, KY

#17 May 24, 2010
Glen was Always a Great Person & He deserves another chance,the same as Shawn She has a Great Personality & She has a Kid that needs Her Mommy.
Preacher

Brownsville, TN

#18 May 25, 2010
SHANNON JENT wrote:
NOTHING HAS CHANGED,JUST KEEP PRAYING
Please keep we who care updated on this condition. May God bless.
SHANNON JENT

London, KY

#19 May 25, 2010
THE NURSE TOLD ME GLEN IS DOING BETTER,SO MAYBE HE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS,KEEP PRAYING
excuse me but

Somerset, KY

#20 May 25, 2010
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 131,382
patrick combs. gonorrhea and chlamydia 29 min Does it matter 15
Jarriette Hill 48 min Family 50
the nurse that works at knott nurse home. 56 min lmfao 2
Mind ur business Sat JMO 1
Whitney banks got rapped in yellow creek Sat JMO 3
Peggy Hurley (Jan '13) Oct 16 Jim 17
Vicco Dating
Find my Match

Vicco Jobs

Vicco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vicco News, Events & Info