need help

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Bub has problems,you would to if you was in Vietnam.I know,because my dad was in that war and he also has a lot of problems. I wish them both luck.People like that need extra help.I get my dad all the help I can and its still not enough,but I wish people like that the best.Remember they went through hell,just like our men and women in war today.I also wish them the best of luck.If you can just offer them a little help.Thank you for your time reading this.
excuse me but

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

I can understand trauma, but I do not understand endangering others lives. He needs to be in the V.A. or somewhere he can get help.
need help

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

It comes from war.If you like him talk to him.If not leave him alone or stay away.Try to get him some help. He is a good person if you just talk to him .I talk to him all the time never had a problem out of him.If I needed help with anything I would ask him for it and if he could help me he would do it if he could.
excuse me but

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

It's all fine and dandy until a child gets hurt or killed from something he does or has done. Then lets talk.
F U N

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Talk to him about it or are you scared of him.
excuse me but

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Um yeah. He is seriously disturbed. An opinion, I am allowed to have. Like it or not. I am not the only one who thinks so, just the only one saying it.
Boots

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Is he in the hospital? He is nice when he isn't acting wacky. I'm cared of him too.
Boots

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I'm *scared of him too, not cared. If he is in the hospital like I heard then I hope he is alright.
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

He needs serious mental help. Christians should pray for him (sincerely). No one except GOD truly knows what he has been through.
bornandraised

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Well, maybe he will get some help now. At least he is out of Vicco.
Connie Combs

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

This is my uncle Im proud to say people need to get their facts straight First of all all this shit about endangering the lives of others the cops were not close enough to have been hurt my sister was the one that downed him and the gas was knocked to the ground that was when it splashed the cops that is also when they came on the porch and arrested him while my sister had him on the ground. Brave cops let a woman do their work. Bub has some very serious health issues and he is getting help finally because of his family that actually care about him Im sure all of our families has some mental illness in them dont judge people so easily without the facts. Bub would give you the shirt off his back he has a very big heart and I love him very much.
bornandraised

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

When I mentioned endangering lives, I meant by being the fire bug he is. Even YOUR family will say he has a serious problem with burning things down. I was not even talking about the last incident. I have known him my whole life and it has been the same story from the beginning. I never said that he was a bad person and believe me when I say that I have family members who need help also. I merely commented on how he needs proper help. If you have a problem with the way things went down, then take it up with the state.
Connie Combs

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

We are taking a lot of things up also the fact that deputy Elmer Fugate called him a (firebug) better be able to prove what you got to say thats called SLANDER DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER do you have proof of your accusations. We are intenet on having all these comments made about Bub well known but it wont be with the state it will be through an attorney not one in Hazard. Bub is a human with feelings too only ones I know he ever had trouble with was the deadbeats that used the hell out of him and he got tired of being used. Im sure anyone can view his criminal record how many arson charges does he have? 00000
bornandraised

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Take a chill pill. I have never had a "personal" problem with Bub. I am simply stating that he needs help. Maybe now, he can get some. He has mental issues. Maybe it is PTSD. He has threatened himself that he will burn this and that. That is not slander. He has threatened it many times. He has stated it himself out of his own mouth. As far as mental issues, I am pretty sure there is proof of that issue on record! RELAX. No one is stomping his name into the ground. It could be much worse by way more judgmental people.
Connie Combs

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Dont do pills just stating the truth the slander issue is for people calling him a (firebug) and yes hopefully he is getting better.
wtf

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

its dum ass people like bornandraised that needs help there mouths is whats hurting people. i was born and raised with bub he fought for our country just to come back to stupid ass people that he fought for just for them to run there dam mouths i say pray a for him to get the help that he has been denied by our so called law system and people who are to selfesh and stupid to care for him ...we love you bub .
bornandraised

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

This "dum ass" has said what they wanted to say. Thanks for chiming in a month later to give our opinion.
Living in Vicco

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I sleep better at night now knowing its safe again.
THE FACTS

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

You could say "Bub" is a nice guy when he is sober, which has been very little of his adult life. The fact of the matter is he is an alcoholic and causes problems for every one around him when he is intoxicated. Bub did serve in the Navy but I am not sure I would call him a "war veteran". I would find it very interesting to see some of the comments people would have if Bub were to burn some of their property. There is no reason to be biased and believe some one is innocent all the time. Bub has been proven guilty of several crimes and has spent a hell of a lot of our tax dollars on jail time. But most people wouldnt mind because they don't work and produce any tax dollars them selves because people like my self go to work to buy their food and pay for their stuff. All you have to do is look up the court records and you will see the true history, not some bull shit gossip on how he is a damn saint. But most people wouldnt mind because they don't work and produce any tax dollars them selves because people like my selve go to work to buy their food and pay for their stuff. I cant wait to see the day when I agree Bub does need help, but each and everyone should be responsible for their actions. What should happen is Bub's CHECK that he "draws" should have a portion garnished each month to cover the costs of all the property he has burned or destroyed.
Eastern Kentucky would be a much greater place if people would quit being dead beats and take control of their own lives. The fact is their is so many people who are too damn lazy to work and live off the select few who work full time jobs. It makes me sick to see all the young adults who pretend to be disabled wanting to get food stamps and disability so they can sit at home and play like children while the working population takes care of them. I find it very interesting to see what all the "disabled" parents children have become. WOW, somehow they are either "disabled" or in the working process of being "disabled". But all too shortly our tax dollars will be gone and put a stop to all this mess. I cant wait to watch it unfold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vicco Discussions

Search the Vicco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 43 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr reality 146,895
How long does Cocaine stay in Your System 2 hr waterboy 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
crack dealing (Aug '13) 18 hr meredith 56
Man Mon Steven 1
•••
•••
•••
Vicco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vicco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000