Ashley throckmorton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ashton Kutcher

Hindman, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Does anyone know what happend to her or if the law is still chasin' her? i know sh'es got the law after her little azz.when they get her i hope they bust it wide open ..boo hoo
kac

Ezel, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2010
ummmm who*e.!!!!!
Concerned

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Can you say NASTY SKANK!!! She should be up for the WORST MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD for what she let go on to her beautiful little girl!!!
dwkodak

Isom, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2010
HA! true dat!
i know

Fairfield, IA

#5 Jul 18, 2010
ashley was at her family reunion on saturday looking as trashy and strung out as can be. she was even high at her brothers funeral. the girl does not care about anything or anyone but where her next fix will come from. she'll screw anyone to get it. if the law wanted to find her they would not have a problem. check kelly fork rd.
dwkodak

Isom, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2010
i agree, saw her too, she don't give a fu8k about them kids. boo hoo
please

Louisa, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2010
She is a low life pice of crap mother. Deserves to be under the jail for what she allowed that baby to endure....not so sure she did not do some of it herself. She was living with Jeff Jent but that is short lived he won't be around much longer.
dwkodak

Isom, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2010
oooooh hunny let me tell ya, she'll be the ruin of that feller, the shame is he's a good guy.
shan

Isom, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Is it true she screws around behind him, what does she look like, cause my man has been acting strange lately, takes off on his bike and a certain someone said he was talking to a girl, i just need some info.
post name

London, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
shes rough lookin- probably about 5'0 or maybe 4' something, very short about 90 lbs looks like an anorexic strung out rat long brown wavy hair looks like she never brushes it about the size of a 9 or 10 year old seriously
wonderin

Hindman, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2010
does she live down in vicco?
jen

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Oh hell yes! that is her!!
wonderin

Hindman, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2010
what ishe doing with jeff ain't she like 20 or so?
josie

London, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
dwkodak wrote:
that is so sad. i hope those kids are doing okay.
hmmm

Hindman, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2010
i think she is finnnne
no wonder u man cheated on ya
Anonymous

Hindman, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2010
Wow lmao
i just feel bad for the chidren, yeah Ashley is a very pretty girl but dope brings you down hill fast and makes you crazy,but i don't understand why she didn't kill the fool that hurt her daughter..?
jill

Magnetic Springs, OH

#18 Jun 24, 2011
dwkodak wrote:
what brothers funeral
jill

Magnetic Springs, OH

#19 Jun 24, 2011
what brothers funeral are you talking about she only has 3and 2 step
jill

Magnetic Springs, OH

#20 Jun 24, 2011
you people have nothing better to do except drama,on nothing you no so shut up,
Art Stum Of Ohio

Magnetic Springs, OH

#21 Jul 6, 2011
Who the hell do you people think you people are. you can't judge someone if you were not there.you need to stop judging someone you don't know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee hills whats going on there 20 min Hairy Nuggets 3
getting over lost love (Feb '14) 25 min deer 152
Is it true crips and bloods 39 min Hairy Nuggets 6
Chelsea Howard 43 min Bob 2
Sierra Napier 56 min Hairy Nuggets 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,848
Is it to hot for the prostitutes in hazaed 1 hr cookie monster 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vicco Mortgages