Middle School Vice-Principal and Middle School Teacher Affair

Posted in the Versailles Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 23, 2009
 
Count how many teachers have had affairs at Morgan County R-2! They were out in public with each other before they were divorced. Were they fired or given a different job? They also had children that witnessed all of this. No, they weren't caught by law enforcement, but people saw them making out in their cars! Guess we should have called the police. This town keeps everybody talking!
Concerned parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 23, 2009
 
My son and his friends say they have seen the assistant principal from the high school at a lot of these parties. He was not only seen, but very, very drunk! He is the one person my son says that loves to sit and gossip about everybody elses problems in town. My husband and I were shocked when he was named assistant principal. His drinking and his actions that go along with it...I don't think anybody cares to see!
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 24, 2009
 
These comments written hurt everybody. My parents live in Mexico, MO along with my brother and sister-in-law. They were telling our family at Easter that our assistant superintendant's husband had an affair with some woman in their town. So, I guess if we go down the list....everybody has problems!
Sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 24, 2009
 
are you sure wrote:
Are you 100% sure? If you are not then it is sick to post this considering she has young children.
This certainly isn't the first time this has happened with a teacher. Why are we bringing this stuff up again? We all make mistakes and the people that continually write horrible stuff probably have a lot of skeletons in their closet!
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 24, 2009
 
Which school and which assistant principal??
Concerned parent wrote:
My son and his friends say they have seen the assistant principal from the high school at a lot of these parties. He was not only seen, but very, very drunk! He is the one person my son says that loves to sit and gossip about everybody elses problems in town. My husband and I were shocked when he was named assistant principal. His drinking and his actions that go along with it...I don't think anybody cares to see!
Morgan County R1 Parent

Crocker, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 24, 2009
 
V-Town Insider wrote:
As an insider that works at MCR-2 school district I can say that some of what you people are saying is true, but alot is misguided.
First of all, Bob Ramsey and Karna Viebrock have been having an affair for the entire school year. No doubt about it 100% true! It has affected people out of the school as well as people in the school. These two people both tried to blame their ridiculous affair on other people in the district. Ramsey for instance tried to tell administration that one of his assisstant coaches was having the affair and not him. He is a liar and a scumbag for this.
Second of all, the parent who had the balls to write the letter about how his daughter was mistreated by the school is nothing but a drunken dopehead who has cheated on everyone he has ever been with and has set no example for either of his two youngest daughters to live by. In fact, he didn't even care when a former PE teacher was screwing his daughter while she was still in high school. To say his daughter is innocent is a joke. She is a reckless, drinking, out of control person just like her Dad.
The most ridiculous part of this post is the part where the school said somebody's kid doesn't live up to MCR-2 material and needs to quit. Our school is not Harvard. We have about 70% poverty level kids in our school. We don't kick kids out because of there standards not being high enough for us. I will bet the student in question either is failing almost every class and a GED is the only option for the student to earn a degree or the student never comes to school and for that the student should be booted. Maybe the parent knows what the problem is if they want to be honest with themselves and look.
And last of all...I have issues with board members myself sometimes, everyone does. All I can say is if you don't like them vote against them. If you can do better run and get the votes to get on the board. If you want to bitch then do it at a board meeting and not behind a computer screen. It is an open meeting every month for anyone to attend and sound off. Have you ever been to one????
And as for the Stover parent who posted...your school and town will always suck because you have nothing but Marriott's and Connor's in control of it. Until that changes your town and school never will. Versailles pales in comparison to the number of affairs that has taken place in Stover...or dozed cemetaries for that matter.
V-Town Resident, you seem to have a problem with Marriott's and Conner's. I don't know of any Connor's with in our school system. And yes we are blessed with a Marriott in the school but none on the school board. As far as the rest of the Marriott's in Stover, One Marriott family runs multiple businesses in the area. They all work very hard for every thing they have. And aren't on here running down your school or your town.
As far as our school sucking, every school has problems. Yes ours could definitely use some improvements. But we as parents have to encourage our children to do the best they can. Instill in them the values we are supposed to be living by and expect them to live by. Any child can go to the best school in the world, and turn out to be nothing if that's what they choose. Or you can go to a small rural school such as Stover and Versailles and become any thing you want, if you are willing to work hard!
So before you throw dirt in the faces of Marriott's and Conner's, look at your own life, your own family, what exactly have you accomplished? We all make mistakes. That's life; you learn from it and move on.
razor

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 17, 2010
 
folks this stuff goes on everywhere, maybe not to this extent but you all aren't alone LOL
sommoya buisness

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I dont know about all this but i do know versailles needs to watch our kid closer cuz my own daughter and a few others came home from school last yr w hickeys they got while in class and the kids r the only ones kicked out. The sub teacher didnt get anything and u know if it happenes to u kids they get 0ss and teacher get away w letting kids make out and hickeys in class maybe all teachers .subs or not need investigated by dfs or bbb or fbi
BullCrap

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 22, 2010
 
blah blah,blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! this feels like HOOTERSVILLE DARLIN"
ashley

Crocker, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

BullCrap wrote:
blah blah,blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! this feels like HOOTERSVILLE DARLIN"
i can see you can run your big mouth on this site too

Since: Dec 08

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 8, 2010
 
(QUOTE) who=The Truth Well.....it did not happen while she was at school...that is where the school board was! I am sure that the administration and school board are going to do what they LEGALLY can when something happens with one of the teachers out there. If they are tenured teachers it is hard to get rid of them unless something happens on school grounds. I am tired of people running down our school administration school system and school board. Put your name on the ballot this time....then maybe you will understand that when you are looking in from the outside it is very different than being on the inside looking out. Don't judge unless you are the one there helping make the decisions.[/QUOT
WELL, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AT SCHOOL. That has to be most moronic comment that has EVER rolled off a keyboard in the history of Topix. This incident happend a couple of years ago. I certinlly hope She has received help for this problem. It doesn't make any difference if it took place on school grounds or not. This was a Teacher of our youg and influencul children. Someone we intrust our future to TEACH right from wrong and way out of control of her senses.Let me ask you a question. If it were someone else. someone that doesn't carry wieght in this bigoted little Town. Someone lets say that don't matter as much as you, since you think no damage was done. Would you still come to that person's defence as you were so quick to do in this case? I think not!As far as the School board is concerned, They know what took place. They chose not to make a move on this person because of who that person is. Plain and simple.This Town is small, there is little that escapes the eyes & ears of it's citizens. We just choose to turn the other way. Your dumb to the fact that what people do around here think is secret soon gets out and most people just shake their head in disbelief and go on about their merry way because thats the way it's done and always been done and will continue.No need to reply. Nothing you say about this subject Good or bad can suffice an explaination. and it will just simply fall on deaf ears. I will say this, after this incident took place, How can Her husband set in judgement over someone else in the same perdicament and give a truly unbiased decision that could either ruin or perhaps give another chance to someone. Like his wife enjoyed.
unbelievable

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 13, 2010
 
2008atz wrote:
(QUOTE) who=The Truth Well.....it did not happen while she was at school...that is where the school board was! I am sure that the administration and school board are going to do what they LEGALLY can when something happens with one of the teachers out there. If they are tenured teachers it is hard to get rid of them unless something happens on school grounds. I am tired of people running down our school administration school system and school board. Put your name on the ballot this time....then maybe you will understand that when you are looking in from the outside it is very different than being on the inside looking out. Don't judge unless you are the one there helping make the decisions.[/QUOT
WELL, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AT SCHOOL. That has to be most moronic comment that has EVER rolled off a keyboard in the history of Topix. This incident happend a couple of years ago. I certinlly hope She has received help for this problem. It doesn't make any difference if it took place on school grounds or not. This was a Teacher of our youg and influencul children. Someone we intrust our future to TEACH right from wrong and way out of control of her senses.Let me ask you a question. If it were someone else. someone that doesn't carry wieght in this bigoted little Town. Someone lets say that don't matter as much as you, since you think no damage was done. Would you still come to that person's defence as you were so quick to do in this case? I think not!As far as the School board is concerned, They know what took place. They chose not to make a move on this person because of who that person is. Plain and simple.This Town is small, there is little that escapes the eyes & ears of it's citizens. We just choose to turn the other way. Your dumb to the fact that what people do around here think is secret soon gets out and most people just shake their head in disbelief and go on about their merry way because thats the way it's done and always been done and will continue.No need to reply. Nothing you say about this subject Good or bad can suffice an explaination. and it will just simply fall on deaf ears. I will say this, after this incident took place, How can Her husband set in judgement over someone else in the same perdicament and give a truly unbiased decision that could either ruin or perhaps give another chance to someone. Like his wife enjoyed.
Know your facts before posting things.

Since: Dec 08

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 17, 2010
 
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Know your facts before posting things.
FACTS--Hit and run in Versailles. FACTS--Head on collision with vehicle with occupants injury to occupants. FACTS-- MHP/Morgan Co.Officers on collision sight for investigation. Facts--Only public report in Versailles Leader-Statesman, MHP report. Facts-- No mention of DUI. Facts-- City Officers responds to domestic violence at home. Shall I go on or is this enough facts for you? No big deal except for who the characters are and how quickly it was swept out of public sight. Not at all like the average citizen faced with similar acts. Just asking for equality treatment or is that to much to ask. I'll ask again, How can an unbiased decision be made with the knowledge of affore mentioned facts?
Friend to BOB

Osage Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 9, 2011
 
All i have to say is that Bob Ramsey was by far the best person in the school. The best football coach i ever had in middle school and in high school. Id like to go fishing with him..lol
Goose and Gander

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

There is always a St Louis poster who sticks up for all the teachers good or bad. Criminals, deadbeats, perverts, it doesn't matter. Teachers aren't role models either. Who is Carna Viebrock anyway?

As for printing other peoples names. No dah? Have you read any of these posts. I think teachers should be under the microscope as much or more than any profession. Sorry if you disagree but that's my opinion. Wasn't there a principal at Versailles a few years ago that married a former student of his shortly after the student graduated? Must of been some whirlwind love affair if their was nothing going on while the CHILD was in school. I hear they are now divorced and he has since married one of his present schools secratary's after the same kind of whirlwind relationship. That is after breaking up the secratary's marraige. It only matters what they do if it matters to the school board and school boards are for the most part sitting on the board to push their personal agendas thru.(getting family hired, keeping family hired, passing tax bonds so their companies can get the work, etc) For the most part school boards are made of the most spineless, gutless people available.
kevin folsom

Rincon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 15, 2011
 
Goose and Gander wrote:
There is always a St Louis poster who sticks up for all the teachers good or bad. Criminals, deadbeats, perverts, it doesn't matter. Teachers aren't role models either. Who is Carna Viebrock anyway?
As for printing other peoples names. No dah? Have you read any of these posts. I think teachers should be under the microscope as much or more than any profession. Sorry if you disagree but that's my opinion. Wasn't there a principal at Versailles a few years ago that married a former student of his shortly after the student graduated? Must of been some whirlwind love affair if their was nothing going on while the CHILD was in school. I hear they are now divorced and he has since married one of his present schools secratary's after the same kind of whirlwind relationship. That is after breaking up the secratary's marraige. It only matters what they do if it matters to the school board and school boards are for the most part sitting on the board to push their personal agendas thru.(getting family hired, keeping family hired, passing tax bonds so their companies can get the work, etc) For the most part school boards are made of the most spineless, gutless people available.
they voted for your sorry ass well not all of them did
curious

Crocker, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 16, 2011
 
Stupid!
kevin folsom

Rincon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Yes you are. How many alias do you have

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Versailles Discussions

Search the Versailles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,099
Seeking info on 1963 Adoption 16 hr Seeking info 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 10 layback 6,894
Brunjes arrested for child abuse (Apr '11) Jul 9 dingus 113
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Stucco & Stone (Apr '13) Jun 29 Skeleton police 15
What Wes Muller BUSTED w/ METH and ARRESTED. Jun 23 Cat girl 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Versailles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Versailles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Versailles
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••