Next Last
Hope

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Was it alcohol related?
A Anderson

Saint Charles, MO

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Are the mean comments REALLY called for? No matter what, this beautiful person was someones Mom, daughter, sister, friend or whatever, and the pain of her loss is hard enough on these people without all the mean comments. If nothing else, have some compassion for the family-you never know this may be one of your family members one day. My sympathy and prayers go out to the entire family.
just me

Dixon, MO

#6 Dec 10, 2011
???
sorry

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2011
We are terribly sorry for the hurtful things that someone posted about Jill. We have known the families for a long time and would never say anything bad about them. My sincere hope is that they person or persons can forgive theirself.
Seat Belts

Hatfield, AR

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Enough said. What a tragedy.
just saying

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2011
My God" Whats this town coming to.. A woman just lost her life. and you have an idiot saying stupid things about her. Damn.. I hope her family will just look over this idiot. You know there is a lot of people here in stover is hurting over losing her.
My love and prayers go out to the family and friends. At this time of sorrow everyone should stand up with the family.
Hmm

Tomball, TX

#17 Dec 13, 2011
Why weren't the others in the accident mentioned
Tired of It

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2011
This is a tragety true, she was a daughter, mother, sister and everything else but I find it to be bullshit that Stover shuts down basically because she died. Really? Cancel a christmas parade because of it...WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT DIED AND STOVER CONTINUED TO GO ON ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS? It just goes to show that if you are a Marriott and live in Stover, everyone bows down to you. She was a person just like you and me, not some glorified official. That town needs to get thier priorities straight.
My Two Cents

Dixon, MO

#19 Dec 16, 2011
Tired of It wrote:
This is a tragety true, she was a daughter, mother, sister and everything else but I find it to be bullshit that Stover shuts down basically because she died. Really? Cancel a christmas parade because of it...WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT DIED AND STOVER CONTINUED TO GO ON ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS? It just goes to show that if you are a Marriott and live in Stover, everyone bows down to you. She was a person just like you and me, not some glorified official. That town needs to get thier priorities straight.
Here's how I see it. Stover is a very small town. The funeral home where the visitation was to be held is right about the center of town. I'm sure there were a HUGE number of people that attended the visitation which was held from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. The parade was scheduled at 5:00 I think. Well...there would be cars parked all over the place for the parade and the visitation. There just wasn't room for it all. So if it makes you feel better maybe just think of it like this....the parade was cancelled for the convenience of the towns people that would not have been able to find a place to park.
Just a thought.
Hmm

Grass Valley, CA

#20 Dec 17, 2011
What about the others in the accident??
really

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Dec 27, 2011
The others are fine and i have no clue why they werent mentioned. what if someone died that was a verry big part of your life. what would you do? people were just respecting the family stop acting all butt hurt about it and go on its done and over with get a life .....
random conversation

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 11, 2012
Scotty Dinker and Josh Crum. I think that's how you spell there names. No matter who was in the vehicle a wonderful sweet lady lost her life and her boys lost there mother.
go figure

Jefferson City, MO

#23 Jan 15, 2012
Tired of It wrote:
I agree Just because she worked with a bunch of beaners and liked to get DRUNK like the rest of the LOOSERS in that SHIT hole town..... I mean really GOD DAMN WTF stupid B*&^H almost killed people because she was F-ing drunk!!!
go figure

Jefferson City, MO

#24 Jan 15, 2012
Oh POOR LADY..... NOT
cntrymist

Morehead, KY

#25 Mar 8, 2012
go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Just because she worked with a bunch of beaners and liked to get DRUNK like the rest of the LOOSERS in that SHIT hole town..... I mean really GOD DAMN WTF stupid B*&^H almost killed people because she was F-ing drunk!!!
Not everyone in this town is loosers you jerk. The little children of this town.....the little boy that just lost his life, are they loosers too you ass? Just because there are some loosers in this town dosent mean we all are. Just look at your poor town. We can obviously tell there is one LOOSER that lives there too!
outraged

Dixon, MO

#26 Apr 7, 2012
go figure wrote:
Oh POOR LADY..... NOT
The truth is Scotty has told so many stories about it that everyone knows he caused it... What a maniac how many wrecks has he caused? His amily is trash including you that posted this,
kati denker

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 15, 2012
Scotty isn't trash and he DID NOT cause that accident!!!
Country gal at heart

Quitman, AR

#29 Oct 18, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Why weren't the others in the accident mentioned
The other 2 were men helping her that night with the business one was my fiancÚ it was an accident they both are ok just traumatized which is to be expected it wasn't a clean accident it was horrific and she was a FANTASTIC person not many ppl have a heart like she did she was a true person rip jill
Blah

Tipton, MO

#30 Apr 17, 2016
go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! You can just shut your mouth up because she was probably one of the most kind women that I knew in my entire life, she was a mother, aunt, and even a grandmother!! She was also very hard working and probably the sunshine this town needed very badly! Whenever she walked into a room it would immediately light up because of her beautiful smile. So you can just shut your mouth and take back everything that you said about that beautiful loving woman!
Caleb
#31 Apr 19, 2016
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey! You can just shut your mouth up because she was probably one of the most kind women that I knew in my entire life, she was a mother, aunt, and even a grandmother!! She was also very hard working and probably the sunshine this town needed very badly! Whenever she walked into a room it would immediately light up because of her beautiful smile. So you can just shut your mouth and take back everything that you said about that beautiful loving woman!
I agree with you but you can't argue with the trash that gets on here and runs their mouth. It's like arguing with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig likes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans (Jul '16) May 25 Copper Creek 78
Jack (James) or Jim Kelly (Dec '15) May 22 A friend 9
5 & 50 Drive In (Sep '16) May 21 Ant 6
Dead Baby in trunk of car (Jan '15) May 14 slow justice 3
Daniel Bebermeyer (Jun '10) Apr '17 CopperCreek 11
ivy bend (Sep '10) Apr '17 Anom 52
Dawn smith? Jan '17 Anom 3

Versailles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance